Mugen Souls ( need's a good Wiki )

Official Mugen Souls Discussion Forum
chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Re: Mugen Souls ( need's a good Wiki )

Postby chouchou's peon » Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:25 am

Cool, thanks. So this is where you got the ideas from. Its great to get ideas from other people and mix them.
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

Leon Tekashi
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Leon Tekashi » Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:28 am

Well my first idea was something I came up with. This idea came literally from this wiki. lol
Spoiler:

chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby chouchou's peon » Wed Apr 09, 2014 10:52 am

Blackchaosdragon wrote:I dont think purple would suit the mugen souls theme, Neptuina sure. But not quite this.

But its up to you CCP, if you wanna do something like that. Im thinking either pink (Chou chous hair colour) or blue(Ryuto) or green (Altis) or yellow (Syrma) for the transparent background . Each representing a mugen souls MC.

But again, its up to you.

Just for the record how many Nep wikis are there?

I can probably change it next week so it looks like it doesn't do too many theme changes in a short while. I think I will try to make it pink like the YuruYuri wiki.

Edit: Oh yeah, what about our infoboxes? I think whoever made them in the first place made them not match the theme so I want them all to be the same color.

Just for the record how many Nep wikis are there?

I know of 3 Nep wikis.
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby chouchou's peon » Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:26 pm

Blackchaosdragon wrote:...also that yuri yuri wiki just started right?, The last time i went on there wasnt much info.

*nods* please do, it does look a little strange, but i suppose the creator wanted em to be colorful..
Yup, I think it was just started last time. I'll change all the infoboxes tomorrow (looks like our theme reverted without transparencies).

Also .... it only occured to me now, but what is that um.... "monster?" next to the mugen souls wiki name?

Talking about the perverted seal? He's just like a Shampuru and can be used for washing except that he's pretty horny and enjoys being used as a sponge.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3A4k8yEuhEg

*Spoiler because it's too sensitive for some people.
Spoiler:
A lot of Japanese fans of Mugen Souls Z don't like the bath minigame and have no clue why so many westerners want it, even a westerner like me think it's very boring and it has nothing to do with being offended by it. It's legitimately the most boring part of the game.
Check out Moero Chronicle, the seal also makes his return there.
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

NeptuniaYuriFan
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby NeptuniaYuriFan » Fri Apr 11, 2014 6:57 am

There are actually four Neptunia wikis on Wikia plus one offsite.

* hdneptunia
* hyperdimensionnep
* neptunia
* hyperdimensionneptunia

Also, Leon that wiki you mentioned isn't really that good in my opinion.
PSN: YuriFan9999

NeptuniaYuriFan
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby NeptuniaYuriFan » Sat Apr 12, 2014 6:03 pm

* hdneptunia (I originally contributed to that version before discovering hyperdimensionnneptunia) and hyperdimensionnep are basically dead.
* hyperdimensionneptunia (The one I contribute to, and the one I've put the most effort into)
* neptunia (Copies a lot of the categorization schemes and templates from hyperdimensionneptunia)
* The offsite one
* Just remembered the JP wiki. I think it focuses on the gameplay side of things... although I can't read Japanese so I'm not too sure about that.
PSN: YuriFan9999

chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby chouchou's peon » Sat Apr 19, 2014 12:39 pm

Blackchaosdragon wrote:Not much done on my part on the mugen wiki.

I've been busy recently, tried to get a plat on the KR wiki a few days ago as you know. I copied the entire Mugen Souls Z weapon list from the JP wiki and going to transfer it here. Going to do some more MSZ articles later.
http://mugen-souls.wikia.com/wiki/Template:MSZ_weapons
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby chouchou's peon » Sun Apr 20, 2014 11:07 am

Blackchaosdragon wrote:Nice :) i recognize a good few of those weapons....maybe due to the fact of seeing em too much lol, especially the seven linker but i can see one above it.
So im assuming there are even stronger versions of the dlc weapons too huh?

Plus about the mugen souls z trophy's can you add them too of course when you get the time

Yup, most of the ones that are in English should be in the original Mugen Souls also. The ones that are in JP are Mugen Souls Z exclusive and don't know what it's going to be called in English since this is an English wiki.
Spoiler:
I wonder if "Pressure Washer" is going to be changed to "Pressure Cutter" in Mugen Souls Z? I think that was a mistake.

The Seven's Linker is still the strongest sword in the game but Compa decided to put it later on the ID list. DLCs are very strong for New Game players which saves a lot time for speedrunners but it's still going to be one step weaker than the strongest weapon available ingame.

I can probably add the Mugen Souls Z trophy list in with their original Japanese names since I don't know what they're going to be called in English but I know what they are and how to achieve them. I already have the JP game so I can get information about most of the stuff except proper names.
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby chouchou's peon » Tue Apr 22, 2014 12:34 pm

Blackchaosdragon wrote:Most likely we'll have to wait for a bit for seven linker, depending on just how much DLC there is, if there is roughly around the same amount as the original. Then i can assume it would be about the same amount of time around 3-4 odd months.

There is roughly around the same amount, I'm fine with however long it takes for them to distribute the DLCs. BTW, Seven's Linker is not a DLC in Mugen Souls Z, it's available as an in-game weapon.

Spoiler:
Hmm could it have been pressure washer on purpose perhaps?

Spoiler:
The weapon is called 圧倒カッター in both games on the JP versions which is why I assumed it to be called Pressure Cutter instead of Pressure Washer.
As weird as Mugen Souls may be, I wouldn't be surprised if they can wield a weapon as strange as a Pressure Washer. Check em out at google images lol.

I also want to find out how to get the trophy images and post them on the wiki, they look beautiful.

The MSZ forum is one of the greatest places to get information about the game and the regular forum users are well behaved. If it's quiet like this, it probably means that people are finding information about it elsewhere or waiting to ask questions after they play it. It'll probably be better if they ask on the Mugen Souls Z subforum instead since this game is our specialty.
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby chouchou's peon » Tue Apr 22, 2014 2:17 pm

Blackchaosdragon wrote:i mean its rather quiet for the witch and the 100 knight too :( .... ive yet to start that ....

You're right, I think that maybe the platinum for this game must not be that hard. I thought Witch100 had pretty good activity when it was first released.

Mugen Souls Z is a bit different from the original game, it's more challenging and not as linear as the first game. Most of the dungeons are optional and there are a lot of obstacles that can get you lost or stuck, it features a lot of interesting mechanics that are only unique to this game.

Some people in Japan become fans of the series without ever playing the original one. The west is kind of different though, I see a lot of people refusing to play MSZ because they haven't played the original one but I think it's better to start with Z first.

I find it strange that one selling points for Mugen Souls Z in Japan is their VAs. It features voices from Nanoha and most of the popular [email protected] characters. Sadly the English VAs aren't found in the credits, I love listening to them also but their names must remain a secret.
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby chouchou's peon » Thu Apr 24, 2014 11:14 am

Blackchaosdragon wrote:Sorry for the Delay CCP i cant believe someone was screwing around with SSID on my modem :(

But im curious are these optional dungons, "a must" to plat?

No worries, that wasn't really much of a delay.

All of the trophies in Mugen Souls Z are much more challenging and fun to get. There are not that many trophies that are easy, tedious or time consuming which was a huge downfall for platinum achievers of the first game.

"Optional dungeon talk"
Spoiler:
The optional dungeons are a must for a plat since there is a trophy for 300% all planets. This sounds easy but getting this trophy in Mugen Souls Z is much more difficult than the previous game because its a little more cryptic. The monsters in the optional dungeons are really weak and are mainly used for farming necessary items required for some Star Spots (Master Points), no story or bosses in them.

I say Mugen Souls Z is a standalone game, it may be a continuation of the first game's post game story (that barely anyone completed) and contains all of the previous characters but it starts off very fresh, giving an introduction to all of the characters which is why I thought it's fine for first-timers to start off with this game first.

It's like saying you have to play all Sonic games starting with the first one on Genesis to understand the plot but each game in the series kind of retells the story but with different random events happening. Fans of these kinds of games enjoy replaying the stages and ignoring the story but a regular person or first timer with the series would probably pay attention to the story.

That's what playing Mugen Souls Z is all about, it has very high replay value and it has a lot more things to offer after completing the true ending of the game. Starting off with Mugen Souls Z would be better because it's easier to understand and the difficulty is hard the entire way. I heard people saying the first Mugen Souls was too hard while they are at Sun World which is a tutorial level, I thought it was way too easy that it's boring but the story was very funny and enjoyable.

In Mugen Souls Z, it gets hard after the prologue and continues to stay difficult. There are a couple of difficulty spikes but the game at least warns you and allows you to skip some chapters.
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby chouchou's peon » Sat Apr 26, 2014 2:09 pm

Did you watch the livestream? It was quite interesting. You can learn a lot of stuff about how NIS develop and localize games, I highly recommend watching it on their past broadcasts.

I was right a really long time ago that Mugen Souls Z was meant to have a western release. The sales for the first game met their marketing expectations but only a few people on the forums believed me. NISA and their Japanese counterparts work really well together and keep close communications. They know everything that's going on with the English version and NISA says that they are very responsive and awesome people. They get to play games while it's still in development and that sounds pretty fun.

PREAPP has probably planned to work with NISA on this game since before it's development in Japan and NISA agreed to work on Mugen Souls Z. It makes sense that Compile Heart decided to cooperate early with PREAPP (and maybe NISA or IFI?) on the new game Trillion.
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

Kanethedragon
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Postby Kanethedragon » Sat Apr 26, 2014 10:19 pm

Blarg, Eim Bark XD jk. But yeah, can't wait for Z, and despite the sad reality of the price drop in the LE, I think I'll get it this summer now that they have it for 50$. Still, I'm surprised the LE has lasted this long before going completely out the drain. Well, that's another boon to me I guess. There's too many games out there that I have always wanted to play but I always end up having to pick and choose one over the other. That aside, glad to see everyone's doin well here.
Was yant gagis en ecchra chs ar dor (and I have no idea what it translates as cause I haven't learned hymmnos yet XP)  しょうぶですか?

chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby chouchou's peon » Sat Apr 26, 2014 10:34 pm

Kanethedragon wrote:Blarg, Eim Bark XD jk. But yeah, can't wait for Z, and despite the sad reality of the price drop in the LE, I think I'll get it this summer now that they have it for 50$. Still, I'm surprised the LE has lasted this long before going completely out the drain. Well, that's another boon to me I guess. There's too many games out there that I have always wanted to play but I always end up having to pick and choose one over the other. That aside, glad to see everyone's doin well here.

Long time no see Kane! There is a price cut on a lot of games on NISA's store, the digital version is only $20. I actually think the LE's are good if you just want the nendroids, I really like the digital version of the original Mugen Souls seems to have faster loading!

Ah, haven't played the original Mugen Souls yet? If you do plan to start, I think Mugen Souls Z would be great.
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

Return to “Mugen Souls”