A Map Maker Appears Before You

Official Mugen Souls Discussion Forum
DDay
New Vassal
New Vassal

A Map Maker Appears Before You

Postby DDay » Fri Oct 26, 2012 7:17 am

Role playing: *A Map Maker appears before you.* *he starts to roll out all his maps before you in hopes it may be of use to you.* He speaks and says "I hope you enjoy my maps."

Disclaimer: First and foremost I'm doing LP of this game and I make maps for such thing and figured why not share them as I make them. Not knowing what Nis America Feels about LPs I took the liberty of removing Text in my maps that leads to my channel in all my maps I post here.

Right now I'm releasing only Ver.1.00 of theses maps which will have a rough numbers for some Master points some may be highly accurate and some maybe just bit off the hard number to being right. When I make 2nd pass over theses I will use your input to make a better map and also included where items are. (not to be confused on what is contained inside of them But I will number them) I saved all maps PSD. and it's Currently still in progress of making the maps up as I go along. Also not sure about the bandwidth of the site I use but hears hoping it can handle the load.

Sorantia 1.0
NA
NA
Moonlight 1.0
NA
NA
Margis 1.0
NA
NA
Malkua 1.5
Daikaus 1.5
NA
NA
NA
NA
NA
NA
NA

PS Don't ask me about the 7th world I'm not telling and it may or may not be added. :)

Added: differences of 1.0 to 1.5 is a new and better format that has more clarity and hand type list so it's easier to see 2.0 will be my 2nd pass witch will include item locations and all map will be updated to 2.0 but (but the earlier"1.0" maps will not be updated to 1.5 )
Last edited by DDay on Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.

LordLaharlsVassal
Netherworld Baron
Netherworld Baron

Re: A Map Maker Appears Before You

Postby LordLaharlsVassal » Fri Oct 26, 2012 12:56 pm

Thank you for making these.
Disgaea Light Novels and Artbooks Localization supporter!
Learn more: http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/M ... gaeaNovels

My deviantart: http://maharl.deviantart.com/

DDay
New Vassal
New Vassal

Postby DDay » Fri Oct 26, 2012 4:51 pm

LordLaharlsVassal wrote:Thank you for making these.

NP will be making more come time to time maybe every other day. As I juggle doing recording, video editing, map making, custom Thumbnails and Real life work. :ugeek:

leinaud
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke

Postby leinaud » Fri Oct 26, 2012 4:57 pm

If you want the official maps from the JP guide book, I can scan them for you to fine tune your maps :)

Awaking in 2014...

DDay
New Vassal
New Vassal

Postby DDay » Sat Oct 27, 2012 7:17 am

kinda of defeats the purpose of making maps but two question dose it have the minimal amount of kills to pass a masters points (That would be nice to have.) and and what will it help me refine. (I know some of the gold points are not bottom line hard numbers but I'm sure of one thing there closes)

leinaud
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke

Postby leinaud » Sat Oct 27, 2012 5:36 pm

First off, let me apologize as my comments were not meant to be condescending about your maps, they are quite good and I am thankful for them. My intention was that I didn't know you had everything you needed (or wanted) on the maps and if you wanted an official reference, I was willing to help out. Below is a picture of maps of the first 2 areas in Sun World for reference. Alas, I am still working on getting it all translated so I'm not sure if you can tell what is different or not. I do see that it has 27 points of interest and ur map has 23.

Again, not knocking your maps, just giving any input to make them the best you can :D

Awaking in 2014...

DDay
New Vassal
New Vassal

Postby DDay » Sat Oct 27, 2012 9:29 pm

leinaud wrote:First off, let me apologize as my comments were not meant to be condescending about your maps, they are quite good and I am thankful for them. My intention was that I didn't know you had everything you needed (or wanted) on the maps and if you wanted an official reference, I was willing to help out. Below is a picture of maps of the first 2 areas in Sun World for reference. Alas, I am still working on getting it all translated so I'm not sure if you can tell what is different or not. I do see that it has 27 points of interest and ur map has 23.

Again, not knocking your maps, just giving any input to make them the best you can :D

Mine should only have 10 till I add the item spots in on my 2nd pass. Also looking at the map it looks like yellow/tan-ish looking tags are where story events are. (kind of useless to put them in since there already see able.) Anything else I can't make out since the pic. is low res and it would help if it was scanned in a scanner. But I don't read Japanese. But if there is numbers I'm sure I could figure out the Master points Gold and kills needed from it.

The book would help in one way I don't have to incrementally increase the gold on some of those Master points so I can pump them out faster without fact checking my info.

vampko
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby vampko » Sat Oct 27, 2012 10:01 pm

Or you could just navigate the JP Wiki
ストーリー (this is the list of the worlds)
Sun World
Moon world
Fire World
Water World
Tree World
Metal World

And you could get the info from there. Along with the maps.
あの巨人シノはあんたたちの金髪少女の髪を食べたいな顔をしてるよ
AniList (no need to reg to view)
[06:46:27] <Solice> you're like dealing with a bag of rabid cats
Zdood: You are who you are. And you are a captain at the wheel of an easily-sinkable fleet of ships made of duct tape.
Spoiler:

DDay
New Vassal
New Vassal

Postby DDay » Sun Oct 28, 2012 4:43 am

vampko wrote:Or you could just navigate the JP Wiki
ストーリー (this is the list of the worlds)
Sun World
Moon world
Fire World
Water World
Tree World
Metal World

And you could get the info from there. Along with the maps.

Nha I will get the maps my way and use there info. Getting the maps is easy. But wow I feel like a big ass pan hit me in the head now that you posted that the only thing i can do differently is add Item locations to the map (still planing to do) I'm not sure but it looks like they streamed line there kills to get accurate kills too the only thing I would be doing differently when revisiting my maps is adding items locations And I may just opt out on the screenshot hint bar and just type it out since it might be faster.

I can look on the bright side and say this saved me some time. Also I may be gone for a bit from the Internet when hurricane Sandy hits New Jersey and also with out power so updates will be thin.

darkrchaos
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke

Postby darkrchaos » Sun Oct 28, 2012 1:05 pm

wow the japanese wiki help me alot since i needed to know how much gold to use since i can't buy or sell anything they want to know the price of

DDay
New Vassal
New Vassal

Postby DDay » Sun Oct 28, 2012 1:51 pm

darkrchaos wrote:wow the japanese wiki help me alot since i needed to know how much gold to use since i can't buy or sell anything they want to know the price of

That was the main reason for me for making the maps kind of ruin my drive but I will continue.

vampko
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby vampko » Sun Oct 28, 2012 2:27 pm

Ah...sorry
I really should of just pmed you that info.

But, quite honestly, a translated thign would be rather nice.
darkrchaos wrote:since i can't buy or sell anything they want to know the price of

Well, you DO realize that a fair amount of times the item they're asking about is a clue to which item it is? And not the actual name of the item?
あの巨人シノはあんたたちの金髪少女の髪を食べたいな顔をしてるよ
AniList (no need to reg to view)
[06:46:27] <Solice> you're like dealing with a bag of rabid cats
Zdood: You are who you are. And you are a captain at the wheel of an easily-sinkable fleet of ships made of duct tape.
Spoiler:

darkrchaos
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke

Postby darkrchaos » Sun Oct 28, 2012 2:37 pm

vampko wrote:Ah...sorry
I really should of just pmed you that info.

But, quite honestly, a translated thign would be rather nice.
darkrchaos wrote:since i can't buy or sell anything they want to know the price of

Well, you DO realize that a fair amount of times the item they're asking about is a clue to which item it is? And not the actual name of the item?

Well yea but I still don't have any items close to that.

Rednal
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Rednal » Sun Oct 28, 2012 3:43 pm

I just increased the gold offer by a few thousand each time it told me I was wrong. o wo Mildly tedious, but... gold's easy to get if you're actually trying, so it wasn't really all that hard.
PSN: LordRednal / Twitter: @Rednal29 ] Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/rednal29

DDay
New Vassal
New Vassal

Postby DDay » Fri Nov 09, 2012 4:09 pm

I'm back I know it took me a long time to make an update but i was busy enjoy also I made a few update to the format a bit hope it looks better and provides better clarity 8-) All maps going forward will be in this format and it will be under 1.5

Return to “Mugen Souls”