So How's Everyone Doing In Mugen Souls?

Official Mugen Souls Discussion Forum
darkrchaos
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke

Re: So How's Everyone Doing In Mugen Souls?

Postby darkrchaos » Wed Jul 31, 2013 1:53 pm

greenzsaber wrote:Maybe you guys should make a separate thread in this forum for Z info, as it can get confusing to follow for those not in the know.

I like that idea.

MegaManZXAvant
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Postby MegaManZXAvant » Wed Jul 31, 2013 2:12 pm

Already been made: viewtopic.php?f=64&t=12775#p624711

Should I only focus on increasing my peons Def & Mnd stats?
PSN Friend Requests are very welcome just don't leave it blank or I will reject it.
Hummingbird Facebook Player.me YouTube Twitter

Rednal
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Rednal » Wed Jul 31, 2013 2:48 pm

Well... I'd also increase HP, MP, and INT (I think) to power up healing spells and the like and increase your ability to survive. ^^
PSN: LordRednal / Twitter: @Rednal29 ] Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/rednal29

greenzsaber
Netherworld Baron
Netherworld Baron

Postby greenzsaber » Thu Aug 01, 2013 9:53 am

Blackchaosdragon wrote:I personally would like to keep everything in one topic, to me that keeps things simplified somewhat
but its done now anyway :lol: i guess i just post whatever comes to mind on the game speaking of which do you intend to get mugen souls Z greenzaber?

Only if there's a localized version, otherwise I don't think it's worth the trouble of importing, especially with so many other good games coming out soon.
Spoiler:

MegaManZXAvant
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Postby MegaManZXAvant » Thu Aug 01, 2013 9:58 am

greenzsaber wrote:
Blackchaosdragon wrote:I personally would like to keep everything in one topic, to me that keeps things simplified somewhat
but its done now anyway :lol: i guess i just post whatever comes to mind on the game speaking of which do you intend to get mugen souls Z greenzsaber?

Only if there's a localized version, otherwise I don't think it's worth the trouble of importing, especially with so many other good games coming out soon.

If they manage to localize it and have a release date before my birthday this year then I would no doubt get the NA release otherwise I'm just going to get Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory for my birthday.

Mugen Souls is currently on trophy collection hold while I work on Hyperdimension Neptunia MK2.
PSN Friend Requests are very welcome just don't leave it blank or I will reject it.

MegaManZXAvant
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Postby MegaManZXAvant » Fri Aug 09, 2013 8:36 pm

~Looks around and hopes no one minds me double posting~

Going to get back to working on collecting Mugen Souls Trophies once I get the rest of Hyperdimension Neptunia MK2 trophies which I only need two more before the plat will trigger and that being the:
The Blood of Many...:
The CPU's Curse:

chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby chouchou's peon » Fri Aug 09, 2013 11:38 pm

It's been a while since this thread has been update so double posting isn't a problem, is this really going to be your first platinum after all those games lol?

Anyways, I'm playing Mugen Souls right now to find out the answer to blackchaosdragon's trivia question.
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

MegaManZXAvant
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Postby MegaManZXAvant » Fri Aug 09, 2013 11:43 pm

chouchou's peon wrote:It's been a while since this thread has been update so double posting isn't a problem, is this really going to be your first platinum after all those games lol?

Anyways, I'm playing Mugen Souls right now to find out the answer to blackchaosdragon's trivia question.

Yeah first platinum and HDN MK2 is now done. Will start working on Mugen Souls trophies tomorrow.
I wish Mugen Souls was this easy...

I actually wish they would of left the Conquest Ending out of HDN MK2 (Or just make it not a trophy) as that is some pretty sad shit right there I'm really, really glad I did that last or I doubt I would of been able to finish it.
Spoiler:
I'm going to bed now as that conquest ending has left me quite depressed. :cry:

chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby chouchou's peon » Sat Aug 10, 2013 12:49 am

MegaManZXAvant wrote:Yeah first platinum and HDN MK2 is now done. Will start working on Mugen Souls trophies tomorrow.

I actually wish they would of left the Conquest Ending out of HDN MK2 (Or just make it not a trophy) as that is some pretty sad shit right there I'm really, really glad I did that last or I doubt I would of been able to finish it.

Congrats on your plat, that was also my first plat even though I played the original HDN waaaay before HDN mk2. I think darkr also had a plat on this game.

Compile Heart likes to add a hidden lesson for their true endings. Mugen Souls has also taught me that even little peons can do great things, your followers and friends are always there to help you.

If you're going for Mugen Souls plat, then you're probably going to get it before me. I must create artwork!
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

MegaManZXAvant
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Postby MegaManZXAvant » Sat Aug 10, 2013 8:20 am

chouchou's peon wrote:
MegaManZXAvant wrote:Yeah first platinum and HDN MK2 is now done. Will start working on Mugen Souls trophies tomorrow.

Congrats on your plat, that was also my first plat even though I played the original HDN waaaay before HDN mk2. I think darkr also had a plat on this game.

Compile Heart likes to add a hidden lesson for their true endings. Mugen Souls has also taught me that even little peons can do great things, your followers and friends are always there to help you.

If you're going for Mugen Souls plat, then you're probably going to get it before me. I must create artwork!

After going to bed last night I ended up in a crying fit because of how depressed the Conquest Ending left me it was that bad and I have never once experienced that kind of effect (the emotional scale would probably be a good 7 on how much it effected me) from any game rather it be just a normal game or a Visual Novel. Visual Novels always have a happy ending (depending on the VN of course) so they may have sad parts in them but they don't usually last.

On to about Mugen Souls, you have far more trophies then I do at the moment I only have 34/51 while you have 45/51 so you are closer to getting it plat then me.

chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby chouchou's peon » Sat Aug 10, 2013 8:52 am

I may not play as much as I used to, but I'm trying to get real life straightened out.

Nepgear: I may look young, but I'm Planeptunes next CPU.

There are only two trophies on Mugen Souls that really determine a platinum (;_;)
Wish they made it easy like Mugen Souls Z where you don't need 100% charm and the overwheming peon ball equivalent is 50x easier to get. Luckily almost everything greenzsaber said that he wished to change on "Z" from accessing tutorials anywhere to exiting battles from the commands (takes you back to the G-Castle or Title Screen).

Rednal might be right about Compile Heart reading these forums unless it was a coincidence.
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

Mugen Souls Hero
Loyal Vassal
Loyal Vassal

Postby Mugen Souls Hero » Sat Aug 10, 2013 11:01 am

I am on Vorgis (and Deified Vorgis, which I call Negative Bellaria) with 4 main story characters, Chou-Chou, Altis, Ryuto, and Soul, and the rest are ALL created peons, of the lastest class of all of their jobs. ^_^ I did lvl up Sharuru, Welsh, and Tsukika to lvl 115 each, but I needed room for more Peons, and didn't have 2500000 Peon Points, so Negative Bellaria (Deified Vorgis) WHOOPED MY BUTT!

chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby chouchou's peon » Sat Aug 10, 2013 11:24 am

Welcome to the NISA boards Mugen Souls Hero. Got this far on your own without any help? I thought this game was pretty hard, I got to around level 300 (yeah, I'm a noob) when I fought Negative Belleria but she stilled packed quite a punch.

Peon who create peons are pros, I still think it's pretty hard to understand and a bit time consuming.

Good observation:
Never released that when you invert Belleria's color scheme she looks like Deified Vorgis lol.
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

MegaManZXAvant
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Postby MegaManZXAvant » Sat Aug 10, 2013 11:28 am

I actually had no issues on normal end Vorgis & true end Vorgis. You could say I can understand how to play any game in very little time.

Mugen Souls Hero
Loyal Vassal
Loyal Vassal

Postby Mugen Souls Hero » Sat Aug 10, 2013 11:42 am

chouchou's peon wrote:Welcome to the NISA boards Mugen Souls Hero. Got this far on your own without any help? I thought this game was pretty hard, I got to around level 300 (yeah, I'm a noob) when I fought Negative Belleria but she stilled packed quite a punch.

Peon who create peons are pros, I still think it's pretty hard to understand and a bit time consuming.

Good observation:
Never released that when you invert Belleria's color scheme she looks like Deified Vorgis lol.

I am lvl 216 on Chou-Chou, 206 on Altis and Ryuto, and LVL 211 on Soul, the created Peons were down to 96/97/98/36/52/52/52/56/58/1/1/2/3 because of class changes. I brought Negative Bellaria down to a fourth of health left, with nothing but Chou-Chou (the rest died really soon, and the created Peons dealt 0 damage without Blast Off) and yes, I did not have any help, because no one else I know even understands the story or mechanics of Mugen Souls.

(not bad for kid....)

Return to “Mugen Souls”