What are the best DLC weapons?

Official Mugen Souls Discussion Forum
Wdog-999
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

What are the best DLC weapons?

Postby Wdog-999 » Wed Dec 26, 2012 7:51 pm

I'd like to know because I like to start the game with the strongest weapons possible and there are so many weapon packs that buying them all to check myself would be impractical.
Thanks to TwilightStar for the sig! :D
Trophy card
Spoiler:

darkrchaos
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke

Re: What are the best DLC weapons?

Postby darkrchaos » Wed Dec 26, 2012 8:23 pm

I didn't buy any of the weapon DLCs, only the cloths. But there was a free weapon DLC that gave me super strong weapons i remember.

greenzsaber
Netherworld Baron
Netherworld Baron

Postby greenzsaber » Wed Dec 26, 2012 8:27 pm

I'd get all of the DLC and support NISA :mrgreen: A couple of them even unlock trophies that will take 100 hours to get normally ;)
Spoiler:

Wdog-999
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Wdog-999 » Wed Dec 26, 2012 8:57 pm

greenzsaber wrote:I'd get all of the DLC and support NISA :mrgreen: A couple of them even unlock trophies that will take 100 hours to get normally ;)

I don't have the money for that. That said, what are these DLCs that can instantly unlock trophies? They sound perfect for my trophy whoring ways. :mrgreen:
Trophy card
Spoiler:

MountainFresh
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby MountainFresh » Wed Dec 26, 2012 9:24 pm

Wdog-999 wrote:
greenzsaber wrote:I'd get all of the DLC and support NISA :mrgreen: A couple of them even unlock trophies that will take 100 hours to get normally ;)

I don't have the money for that. That said, what are these DLCs that can instantly unlock trophies? They sound perfect for my trophy whoring ways. :mrgreen:

I think he meant the amount of damage they do will net you some trophies (10k, 100k damage, and so on).

greenzsaber
Netherworld Baron
Netherworld Baron

Postby greenzsaber » Wed Dec 26, 2012 9:30 pm

I'm referring to the currency trophies actually. Don't remember the names right now, but just buy the highest number of the G, P, etc DLC, like Mugen Points Pack 3 gives way more than pack 2.
Spoiler:

Rednal
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Rednal » Wed Dec 26, 2012 9:32 pm

Frankly, I think you get so many points when you're grinding effectively towards endgame that purchasing the point packs is sort of useless. Also, getting the strongest weapons possible will involve Mugen Field stuff, more-or-less, to get enough G Up and Gold to really make it worthwhile (for everyone). I just don't know there's any point to getting DLC weapons. XD;
PSN: LordRednal / Twitter: @Rednal29 ] Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/rednal29

Wdog-999
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Wdog-999 » Wed Dec 26, 2012 9:43 pm

Rednal wrote:Frankly, I think you get so many points when you're grinding effectively towards endgame that purchasing the point packs is sort of useless. Also, getting the strongest weapons possible will involve Mugen Field stuff, more-or-less, to get enough G Up and Gold to really make it worthwhile (for everyone). I just don't know there's any point to getting DLC weapons. XD;

The point is to storm through the main game and possibly some of the post-game like I'm Iris Heart. :mrgreen:

Anyway, I'll buy those currency packs since I tend to get sidetracked at some point with these games and never come back to them, so I'd like to get as many quick trophies as possible. Also, getting the damage trophies early sounds nice. :D
Trophy card
Spoiler:

MountainFresh
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby MountainFresh » Wed Dec 26, 2012 9:53 pm

Wdog-999 wrote:Also, getting the damage trophies early sounds nice. :D

TBH, they're kinda easy.

greenzsaber
Netherworld Baron
Netherworld Baron

Postby greenzsaber » Wed Dec 26, 2012 9:55 pm

Granted, he still has to get over 1000 kills to progress, so no rushing :twisted:
Spoiler:

Wdog-999
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Wdog-999 » Wed Dec 26, 2012 10:20 pm

greenzsaber wrote:Granted, he still has to get over 1000 kills to progress, so no rushing :twisted:

And there's why I want those weapons. It'll make those battles go faster.
Trophy card
Spoiler:

MountainFresh
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby MountainFresh » Wed Dec 26, 2012 10:24 pm

Wdog-999 wrote:
greenzsaber wrote:Granted, he still has to get over 1000 kills to progress, so no rushing :twisted:

One or two Mugen field runs at chapter 4 should level you up to at least around 60, with some luck. By the time you rach Chapter 6, you'll need those 1000+ kills, so the DLC weapons will be pretty much useless since you'll kill the enemies in the area with minimal effort.

Wdog-999
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Wdog-999 » Wed Dec 26, 2012 10:27 pm

MountainFresh wrote:
Wdog-999 wrote:

One or two Mugen field runs at chapter 4 should level you up to at least around 60, with some luck. By the time you rach Chapter 6, you'll need those 1000+ kills, so the DLC weapons will be pretty much useless since you'll kill the enemies in the area with minimal effort.

Eh, fuck it. I'll just use the free weapons that darkrchaos mentioned for as long as they have the highest stats of the available weapons. That said, I'm still gonna get those point packs.
Trophy card
Spoiler:

MountainFresh
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby MountainFresh » Wed Dec 26, 2012 10:34 pm

Wdog-999 wrote:
MountainFresh wrote:
Wdog-999 wrote:

Eh, fuck it. I'll just use the free weapons that darkrchaos mentioned for as long as they have the highest stats of the available weapons. That said, I'm still gonna get those point packs.

Do as you will. There's a sword called the "Super Galaxy Cutter" with somewhere around 12k attack, so that's pretty good. Although, I made the mistake of taking a trashy weapon and using all my G-Up on it. It gives me some 160k~ attack, but it's like 5 or 6 t"tiers" below the SGC.

Wdog-999
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Wdog-999 » Wed Dec 26, 2012 10:37 pm

MountainFresh wrote:
Wdog-999 wrote:
MountainFresh wrote:
Wdog-999 wrote:

Do as you will. There's a sword called the "Super Galaxy Cutter" with somewhere around 12k attack, so that's pretty good. Although, I made the mistake of taking a trashy weapon and using all my G-Up on it. It gives me some 160k~ attack, but it's like 5 or 6 t"tiers" below the SGC.

How do you get it?
Trophy card
Spoiler:

Return to “Mugen Souls”