About making peons

Official Mugen Souls Discussion Forum
Opie
Vassal
Vassal

Re: About making peons

Postby Opie » Thu Jan 31, 2013 5:50 pm

Allright, thanx for the help mate, i really appreciate it:)

Btw, the fever mode is only here to give you a bonus in your combo/points?

Rednal
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Rednal » Thu Jan 31, 2013 5:55 pm

Fever Mode is mostly there to get you gold. Completely ridiculous amounts of it, I might add. The number of combos goes up as you upgrade the... power necessary for Triple Counter Stop, I think it is, and at a certain point you'll be getting more gold than you have any idea what to do with. This is very convenient for certain upgrades. ^^ It's also really good for upping your combo in the Mugen Field, yeah. Into, say, a hundred percent or more each fight. Stacking. This can become one of the best ways to get Mugen Points (when you can dive all the way down), which are a very important resource.

Like most parts of the game, its worth only becomes apparent later. XD So don't forget about it.
PSN: LordRednal / Twitter: @Rednal29 ] Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/rednal29

Opie
Vassal
Vassal

Postby Opie » Thu Jan 31, 2013 6:35 pm

Hahaha nice.
Its kinda sad that it isnt really well explained in the game cause since i have a better idea how the mechanic work i have a lot of fun with the game.

Rednal
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Rednal » Thu Jan 31, 2013 6:49 pm

Strangely, there are lots of tutorials in the game that explain how it all works, yet nobody really remembers or understands them... :lol: But yeah.

Really, stuff takes off when you get to higher levels and start intelligently applying once you know. Previous problems just... disappear. ^^ In flames.

CelticRedemption
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke

Postby CelticRedemption » Thu Jan 31, 2013 9:36 pm

Anyone here with plat who can tell me how I can raise my charm the easiest? :/ I currently have everyone on 31-32% except hyper and ego, who are on 35
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
[20:25] <Solice> hey, sailor tenshi... blow or squirt?
[20:26] <Kana> ....what

Rednal
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Rednal » Thu Jan 31, 2013 9:48 pm

I hear that running New Game+ and Peoning bosses (plus those points all over the field) works pretty well. Haven't tested it, though.

Doing Moe Kills in the 7 World Redux also seems to give Shampuru at a good rate. ^^

Opie
Vassal
Vassal

Postby Opie » Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:04 pm

is this me or the game is fucking boring-easy?
Im at the fireworld and when the ennemies hit me they do something about 10pts of damage?

I checked the option and there is no difficulty option so... im just asking if there is something to do to have a little edge of difficulty here :P

CelticRedemption
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke

Postby CelticRedemption » Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:53 pm

Opie wrote:is this me or the game is fucking boring-easy?
Im at the fireworld and when the ennemies hit me they do something about 10pts of damage?

I checked the option and there is no difficulty option so... im just asking if there is something to do to have a little edge of difficulty here :P

It's called getting to the end of the game, then doing a new game+ and then getting the true ending, and then doing the postgame stuff.
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
[20:25] <Solice> hey, sailor tenshi... blow or squirt?
[20:26] <Kana> ....what

Rednal
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Rednal » Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:56 pm

The difficulty is what you want it to be. Rather literally, since you can adjust the power of enemies in the Mugen Field... and if you're not ready, they will annihilate you. Particularly Ship Battles... if you don't have enough Peons, anyway. o.O The main quest? Not so much, unless you avoid the Mugen Field. Don't knock it off as too easy just yet, though... you probably haven't faced any of the actual challenges. ^^

Opie
Vassal
Vassal

Postby Opie » Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:01 am

i tried one time the mugen field really fast. So you tell me if i change the difficulty in the muggen field, it will change the difficulty for all the game?:)

darkrchaos
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke

Postby darkrchaos » Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:06 am

the games difficulty goes up and down. There was many times I flew right through a level but then others that felt harder then hell.

Rednal
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Rednal » Sat Feb 02, 2013 6:51 am

No, just the difficulty for the Mugen Field. But if you're seriously doing postgame stuff, you'll likely spend a fair bit of time there, so... yeah. XD Mind you, there's something pretty fitting about overwhelming your enemies when playing as Chou-Chou.

Opie
Vassal
Vassal

Postby Opie » Mon Feb 04, 2013 3:52 pm

If i upgrade my skills in the mugen field is this only for the mugen field or they will also be upgraded outside the mugen field?

Rednal
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Rednal » Mon Feb 04, 2013 5:30 pm

Outside the Mugen Field. There should be an option inside to increase how much you can raise it. Just remember not to raise it outside of your ability to cast... I'm not aware of any method for reducing the level of a skill, so if you raise it up too much, it'll be unusable until you're stronger... which defeats the whole purpose of making it better. :lol: I think it's usually best to start by raising up your equipment (at least 1-2 good accessories) and going from there.

You may want to upgrade two skills instead of one, though. One skill as high as you can get it while being able to cast as an anti-boss move, while the other to a level that's still cost-efficient (but hits lots of targets) for quickly clearing the map of lower-level enemies.

darkrchaos
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke

Postby darkrchaos » Mon Feb 04, 2013 5:38 pm

I found out Tree World 3 is great at getting Peons if your in the 200s. I use the bazooka and peon all the monster in 2 or 3 hits. I went up 2% charm level in an hour. There lots of monster in each fight so I'm getting about 100 peon a battle. Mostly fangirls, i think the peons are called.

Return to “Mugen Souls”