Which should I get?

Official Mugen Souls Discussion Forum
chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Re: Which should I get?

Postby chouchou's peon » Sat Jun 29, 2013 6:51 pm

Oh nice, I actually haven't watched anything off Crunchy Roll but I plan on it in the near future because NIS America host some of their goods over there.

Who needs cable TV when a PS3 provides more variety, better quality and priced products?
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

MegaManZXAvant
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Re: Which should I get?

Postby MegaManZXAvant » Sat Jun 29, 2013 6:59 pm

chouchou's peon wrote:Oh nice, I actually haven't watched anything off Crunchy Roll but I plan on it in the near future because NIS America host some of their goods over there.

Who needs cable TV when a PS3 provides more variety, better quality and priced products?

I'm an Anime Premium member ($6.95 a month) which is what you need in order to even use the PS3 Crunchyroll App. You also need a premium account for certain shows (Naruto).

FYI the Crunchyroll PS3 App has some problems like crashing to the XMB, locking up, memory leaks and other issues its because the App is still very new it has not been out as long as Netflix.

Also we have DirectTV here but I don't watch that anymore (my HDTV only has two HDMI ports so they go to the PC & PS3).

It would appear that we are now going off-topic to the OP's thread even though I am sure his/her question was already answered but still its off-topic.
PSN Friend Requests are very welcome just don't leave it blank or I will reject it.
Hummingbird Facebook Player.me YouTube Twitter

Return to “Mugen Souls”