Mugen souls Z. Can i order it from japan ?

Official Mugen Souls Discussion Forum
User avatar
Rednal
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke
Posts: 16942
Joined: Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:09 am
Location: Cuddling with Coco

Re: Mugen souls Z. Can i order it from japan ?

Postby Rednal » Tue Aug 27, 2013 2:41 pm

So... she's a Neptune fan, then? o wo

However, if importing is really so much trouble, you might want to try checking in local shops and businesses. There are a number of locations that sell imported goods, or would be willing to order it for you at some point in time. ^^ The internet, wonderful as it may be, isn't your only option for buying stuff.
PSN: LordRednal / Twitter: @Rednal29 ] Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/rednal29
Image

User avatar
MegaManZXAvant
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility
Posts: 324
Joined: Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:20 am
Location: Riverside, CA
Contact:

Re: Mugen souls Z. Can i order it from japan ?

Postby MegaManZXAvant » Tue Aug 27, 2013 2:46 pm

NEET_GAMER wrote:
chouchou's peon wrote:No problem Master NEET, I wouldn't be considered double posting because it's a whole new topic.

I'm pretty sure if you and your mother get along really well and get her interested in it, she'll get it for you. I think every country has it tough when importing games but it's easier for the more fortunate ones.

No need to hate your country, it is the most advanced country and is setting a lot of trends, there are good new broadcasts such as like BBC and game shows like Split or Steal. It is also the country that we base the world clocks on, please be proud of being part of one of the most influential countries in the universe :)


My mother is the kind of person who doesn't like games as she has no time for it. She use to play them when Sega was still in the console war, but not anymore. And I honestly don't see her getting anything like a game for me ever again. Not only because I'm no longer a child, but because it's not out in the UK.

As much as I'm touched by your kind words, I'd rather not. I dislike a place where importing has to be cruel to me and it makes importing this game near enough impossible to purchase. Hell I think the only time my mother might consider letting me buy it with my own money is if I studied the language (which I'll clearly not do). And because NISA won't localize it it leaves me at a tighter spot. At least you Americans have it lucky :cry:

Again with the topic of NIS America not localizing it, they have never said it was not going to be localized.

The game barely came out in Japan a few months ago do you really think they can localize it in that short of a time frame?
I think not, just give NIS America more time to have it localized or until NIS America themselves announces it.

I'm unable to import it myself because it costs too much and most of my monthly savings is going on the credit card bill to pay off the PS3 I got back in May.
Image
PSN Friend Requests are very welcome just don't leave it blank or I will reject it.
Hummingbird Facebook Player.me YouTube Twitter

NEET_GAMER
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke
Posts: 4510
Joined: Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:36 pm

Re: Mugen souls Z. Can i order it from japan ?

Postby NEET_GAMER » Tue Aug 27, 2013 2:51 pm

Rednal wrote:So... she's a Neptune fan, then? o wo

However, if importing is really so much trouble, you might want to try checking in local shops and businesses. There are a number of locations that sell imported goods, or would be willing to order it for you at some point in time. ^^ The internet, wonderful as it may be, isn't your only option for buying stuff.


Yeah. I know she use to play this Mickey Mouse game and Sonic the Hedgehog when I was really little. But other than that (save a few Nintendo games), she doesn't enjoy gaming.

That would be a possible answer to the problem for it not the fact that I live in the middle of nowhere. If the seller who has the game suddenly decided to sell it and have the FBA option, then I would buy it as I wouldn't need to worry about paying customs whatsoever. I would care if it had to cost my entire life savings.

MegaManZXAvant wrote:Again with the topic of NIS America not localizing it, they have never said it was not going to be localized. The game barely came out in Japan a few months ago do you really think they can localize it in that short of a time frame? I think not, just give NIS America more time to have it localized or until NIS America themselves announces it.


I think the fact MS sold poorly and they still having sold all the LE in their store is proof enough it'll never get localized.

User avatar
Rednal
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke
Posts: 16942
Joined: Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:09 am
Location: Cuddling with Coco

Re: Mugen souls Z. Can i order it from japan ?

Postby Rednal » Tue Aug 27, 2013 3:49 pm

Timeframes can vary for localizing - first party stuff could be announced for here before it's even out in Japan (see: Witch and the Hundred Knight), but stuff from other companies... probably awhile longer, yes. First, NISA has its own schedule and capacity, and can only work on so many games at the same time. Secondly, it's not a bad plan to see how a game performs in Japan before going after it here. Thirdly, contract negotiations can vary.

Bottom line is: There's no good way to truly predict how long it can take to get a license and localize a game.
PSN: LordRednal / Twitter: @Rednal29 ] Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/rednal29
Image

User avatar
MegaManZXAvant
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility
Posts: 324
Joined: Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:20 am
Location: Riverside, CA
Contact:

Re: Mugen souls Z. Can i order it from japan ?

Postby MegaManZXAvant » Tue Aug 27, 2013 4:00 pm

Rednal wrote:Time frames can vary for localizing - first party stuff could be announced for here before it's even out in Japan (see: Witch and the Hundred Knight), but stuff from other companies... probably awhile longer, yes. First, NISA has its own schedule and capacity, and can only work on so many games at the same time. Secondly, it's not a bad plan to see how a game performs in Japan before going after it here. Thirdly, contract negotiations can vary.

Bottom line is: There's no good way to truly predict how long it can take to get a license and localize a game.

Exactly right.

Anyone else interested in joining darkrchaos forums? Refer link is in my signature.
Image
PSN Friend Requests are very welcome just don't leave it blank or I will reject it.
Hummingbird Facebook Player.me YouTube Twitter

User avatar
darkrchaos
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke
Posts: 2403
Joined: Tue Nov 15, 2011 6:48 pm
Contact:

Re: Mugen souls Z. Can i order it from japan ?

Postby darkrchaos » Tue Aug 27, 2013 4:40 pm

I'm pretty sure it won't come over, which is pretty sad since it's truly one of the greatest JRPG games ever made.

User avatar
chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke
Posts: 3093
Joined: Tue Apr 09, 2013 6:09 am
Location: G-Castle and 魔界

Re: Mugen souls Z. Can i order it from japan ?

Postby chouchou's peon » Tue Aug 27, 2013 6:17 pm

Seems like me, Rednal and a few other people believe that this game coming over. Worse comes to worst, it will have a stock of about 8,000 units with no limited editions total worldwide and no English voices available to save some money on the production sold at the standard Japanese price.

I probably doesn't have to be NISA doing it (even though they are the most suitable), maybe Aksys can give localizing this a try, they've done Agarest Wars which another game made by the same company.

Maybe in the future I will do livestreams or Let's Plays in the future when I get a good amount of followers. Watching those are almost the same thing as actually playing if when holding a controller while watching it.
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Image
Image
Sig by Teddie Sage
Image

User avatar
darkrchaos
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke
Posts: 2403
Joined: Tue Nov 15, 2011 6:48 pm
Contact:

Re: Mugen souls Z. Can i order it from japan ?

Postby darkrchaos » Tue Aug 27, 2013 7:22 pm

I actually could see another group bring it over before NISA.


Return to “Mugen Souls”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests