Mugen Souls Z Localization Chat

Official Mugen Souls Discussion Forum
chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Re: Mugen Souls Z Localization Chat

Postby chouchou's peon » Thu Aug 08, 2013 1:36 pm

Rednal wrote:The art book is back in stock at Ami Ami; looks like they arranged for a larger shipment or something. o wo In case anyone wanted, y'know, a book that's almost certainly filled with overwhelming amounts of fanservice.

(Dang, where are all the Japanese people like Leinaud, when you need them).

The cover looks pretty innocent, a bet a good amount of people who bought the book are non-gamers.

Ami-Ami probably didn't expect a lot of people importing the artbook, I always thought you and me were the only ones that bought it but I think I'll buy another copy and give as a birthday present to one of my friends.
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

Rednal
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Rednal » Thu Aug 08, 2013 1:42 pm

Actually, Ami Ami mainly serves Japan. o wo They just offer overseas shipping, too. I also saw a GFP one, but it was already out, too. >.< *Shakes fist*
PSN: LordRednal / Twitter: @Rednal29 ] Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/rednal29

chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby chouchou's peon » Thu Aug 08, 2013 3:14 pm

Rednal wrote:Actually, Ami Ami mainly serves Japan. o wo They just offer overseas shipping, too. I also saw a GFP one, but it was already out, too. >.< *Shakes fist*

Spoiler:
The artist for GFP is pretty famous, I actually own one of the artist's artbook called Guren (Red Lotus) back when I was young (about 6-7 years ago) so there's a very low chance of finding it on Ami-Ami :lol:
Getting off topic is kind of fun, makes me want to go chat on the Official JSFPS Squad Chat but then it'll probably just be me talking.

What other big events are coming out that will give us hope of localizing Mugen Souls Z? I'm actually an outsider gamer.
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

Rednal
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Rednal » Thu Aug 08, 2013 3:18 pm

Well, I think NISA is going to GamesCom over in Germany or something (they DO have a lot of distribution operations in Europe, anyway), so I guess they could make announcements there... o wo

chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby chouchou's peon » Thu Aug 08, 2013 3:35 pm

I've heard about Gamecon, that has the largest amount of attendees compared to other gaming conventions. This will be great news for me and I hope the fans of Mugen Souls has already united and referred this game to other companies to localize it.
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

darkrchaos
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke

Postby darkrchaos » Sat Aug 10, 2013 12:32 pm

Just beat the 20th challenge and got my sweet new trophy

chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby chouchou's peon » Sat Aug 10, 2013 12:49 pm

Wow, congrats! That was a huge pain wasn't it? It took me about an hour just to that one alone. How much do you hate these peons now?
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

darkrchaos
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke

Postby darkrchaos » Sat Aug 10, 2013 1:21 pm

I actually did it pretty easy, Just kept making them come towards crystals, then peoning the crystal XD

Still was pretty hard since they seem not to like coming around crystals.

MegaManZXAvant
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Postby MegaManZXAvant » Sat Aug 31, 2013 10:17 am

That above post has been reported but why is it still there and the bot not banned? Mods do your job and remove this bot from NISA forums and the pointless post(s) the bot made.
PSN Friend Requests are very welcome just don't leave it blank or I will reject it.
Hummingbird Facebook Player.me YouTube Twitter

kanade2
Netherworld Count
Netherworld Count

Postby kanade2 » Thu Sep 05, 2013 9:30 pm

Rednal wrote:They boycotted to oppose censorship. It's one thing to take out content creators and online builders... but if you dare to disturb the fanservice, then the wrath of the internet will descend upon your puny company! :evil:

(Or something like that - they made nowhere near as much of a fuss over the content cut out of Disgaea 4, which had a BIGGER impact on the game)

The thing is NISA put themselves in a bad position when they told us that they didn't submit the uncut version to any of the rating boards,and didn't support this level of fan service as a company.By not submitting the uncut version to any rating board ,they pretty much don't have any evidence that the game needed to be censored in the first place. It's kinda a slap in the face for the consumers when a company known to release niche games with risque fan service tells them they don't support this level of fan service,and people are less likely to trust what they have to say about censorship with MS given they are not supporting the content to begin with.

With D4 ,the censorship being needed was proven easily as people were aware that Sony had regulations with online content ,and it's reasonable to see a small company not being able to afford mods. On top of that we still got a gimped map creator over it being taken out completely like MS's bath game.

Beedlebud
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Beedlebud » Thu Sep 05, 2013 9:39 pm

Rednal wrote:They boycotted to oppose censorship. It's one thing to take out content creators and online builders... but if you dare to disturb the fanservice, then the wrath of the internet will descend upon your puny company! :evil:

(Or something like that - they made nowhere near as much of a fuss over the content cut out of Disgaea 4, which had a BIGGER impact on the game)

Come on Red. You're better than this.

Rednal
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Rednal » Thu Sep 05, 2013 9:42 pm

*Blinks* I'm serious, though. Out of all the edits I've ever heard proposed for any game, editing out fanservice content is BY FAR the action most likely to have people ragequit on an entire company without even stopping to consider whether or not the game might be better for it.

Beedlebud
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Beedlebud » Thu Sep 05, 2013 9:44 pm

Edit: You know what, I'm not going to have the same run-around conversation for the millionth time.
Last edited by Beedlebud on Thu Sep 05, 2013 10:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

kanade2
Netherworld Count
Netherworld Count

Postby kanade2 » Thu Sep 05, 2013 10:11 pm

Rednal wrote:*Blinks* I'm serious, though. Out of all the edits I've ever heard proposed for any game, editing out fanservice content is BY FAR the action most likely to have people ragequit on an entire company without even stopping to consider whether or not the game might be better for it.

How many console games can you name where majority of the fans/consumers agreed that censorship made the game better?

jAKUMA
Peon
Peon

Postby jAKUMA » Wed Sep 25, 2013 10:44 am

I would gladly buy the game "IF" it gets localized. I platinumed mugen souls and i really loved it. I hope NISA would consider localizing the game. We will evaluate the game "after" it gets localized.

Return to “Mugen Souls”