The basics of Mugen Souls?

Official Mugen Souls Discussion Forum
MegaManZXAvant
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Re: The basics of Mugen Souls?

Postby MegaManZXAvant » Tue Aug 06, 2013 11:48 am

okasion wrote:
Rednal wrote:Meh. Just get the free DLC weapons or something. :lol: It's Chou-Chou's style to totally overwhelm the enemy!

Oh I remember there was a lot of DLC for this game... doesn't downloading them "break" the game progress? or just make it more easier keeping the difficulty balanced? anyway I will download the DLC :lol:

Mugen Souls has a lot of DLC and a lot of them are free but 40 of them are not you'd need $98.60 to afford all 40 of the none free DLC for Mugen Souls.
PSN Friend Requests are very welcome just don't leave it blank or I will reject it.
Hummingbird Facebook Player.me YouTube Twitter

chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby chouchou's peon » Tue Aug 06, 2013 11:58 am

MegaManZXAvant wrote:Mugen Souls has a lot of DLC and a lot of them are free but 40 of them are not you'd need $98.60 to afford all 40 of the none free DLC for Mugen Souls.

They were talking about the free DLC weapons though and don't cost any money. They are the 2nd best weapons in the game.

The pay for DLC stuff are shortcuts such as getting the best weapons which can be gotten ingame and extra G-Ups and G packs. That's what I like about Mugen Souls DLC, they giving out free content and only pay for shortcuts to a platinum.

There is no new content for downloading the pay for DLCs in Mugen Souls (except costumes), every single battle is available for free, no need to pay anything to break the level limit so the free DLCs are all you need unless you want a "quicker" platinum.
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

okasion
Loyal Vassal
Loyal Vassal

Postby okasion » Tue Aug 06, 2013 5:30 pm

chouchou's peon wrote:
MegaManZXAvant wrote:Mugen Souls has a lot of DLC and a lot of them are free but 40 of them are not you'd need $98.60 to afford all 40 of the none free DLC for Mugen Souls.

They were talking about the free DLC weapons though and don't cost any money. They are the 2nd best weapons in the game.

The pay for DLC stuff are shortcuts such as getting the best weapons which can be gotten ingame and extra G-Ups and G packs. That's what I like about Mugen Souls DLC, they giving out free content and only pay for shortcuts to a platinum.

There is no new content for downloading the pay for DLCs in Mugen Souls (except costumes), every single battle is available for free, no need to pay anything to break the level limit so the free DLCs are all you need unless you want a "quicker" platinum.

Mhh, I didn't found any FREE DLC for weapons tough... I found some free DLC but they were to trigger events in the later episodes and 2 gave me lots of G and GP.

Rednal
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Rednal » Tue Aug 06, 2013 5:38 pm

Really? You should have. o.O What region are you in?
PSN: LordRednal / Twitter: @Rednal29 ] Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/rednal29

chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby chouchou's peon » Tue Aug 06, 2013 6:00 pm

Rednal wrote:Really? You should have. o.O What region are you in?

I think she said she was from Argentina, but I think that counts as America right :?
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

Rednal
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Rednal » Tue Aug 06, 2013 6:56 pm

...Depends on the region of the PSN account. It's, uh, entirely possible that not all DLC is available in all areas...

okasion
Loyal Vassal
Loyal Vassal

Postby okasion » Tue Aug 06, 2013 7:19 pm

My region is 1, USA, I access to the app store of North America. I did find some DLC that said something about weapons, but it was 1.99 or so, and I have 10 dollars in my account and I want to use them to buy another game instead of DLCs... as I said, I found only found "challenge" free DLC from NISA, and 2 free DLCs that gave me a good amount of G and GP. Maybe they changed it? there is the possibility I am dumb enough to not have found them, do you guys remember how the DLC was called?

Rednal
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Rednal » Tue Aug 06, 2013 7:21 pm

Are you sure you checked the whole list? *Blinks* There should be quite a few free item packs.

okasion
Loyal Vassal
Loyal Vassal

Postby okasion » Tue Aug 06, 2013 8:01 pm

Rednal wrote:Are you sure you checked the whole list? *Blinks* There should be quite a few free item packs.

There was a free DLC with items too, I forgot, I think they were clothes. Gonna check it again, suppossedly these are all the DLC, do you remember which gives you weapons, items or equipment? http://nisamerica.com/index.php?nav=dlc ... mugensouls

BTW, I just found Chou-Chou on Tumblr :D , I searched for pics on Pixiv with ムゲン but there isn't many works :|

However I like this one
Last edited by okasion on Tue Aug 06, 2013 8:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Rednal
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Rednal » Tue Aug 06, 2013 8:15 pm

...Jiggly Transmission and Equipment Pack? There's, like, twelve of them. XD

okasion
Loyal Vassal
Loyal Vassal

Postby okasion » Tue Aug 06, 2013 9:36 pm

Rednal wrote:...Jiggly Transmission and Equipment Pack? There's, like, twelve of them. XD

I found them.. I must be veeery sleepy before. Now I do between 150 and 300 dmg (I'm trying to not use the best weapons of the DLC yet).
Also, since I learned Chou-Chou can convert into other moods, converting enemies or crystals has become really difficult :?

Rednal
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Rednal » Tue Aug 06, 2013 9:40 pm

:lol: Well, it DOES tell you what their moe is if you bother to look, so that helps. (You can check by starting the Moe Kill, back out, transform, then do it for real).

Oh, and it's COMPLETELY NORMAL for a Moe Kill to take several rounds to do. Especially early on. ^^

chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby chouchou's peon » Wed Aug 07, 2013 2:01 am

okasion wrote:BTW, I just found Chou-Chou on Tumblr :D , I searched for pics on Pixiv with ムゲン but there isn't many works :|

However I like this one

Off topic: I like searching for Mugen Souls Fanworks
Spoiler:
$earchin for pics of Mugen Souls huh? Looks like NISA's website isn't showing images right now, I'd really want to see what the image is but copying and pasting http://i2.pixiv.net/img18/img/renden/30148570.jpg just says 403 forbidden :/

I know how to search for Mugen Souls images, if it's hard to find searching in English, then it's going to even more harder to find in Japanese so I think it sounds like a good idea for us to start making our own fanworks of the game. The game is only known by one product in the west and it usually takes a couple of other artistic mediums before you can see some other fanworks.

Alright, now back to getting started on Mugen Souls :lol:
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

okasion
Loyal Vassal
Loyal Vassal

Postby okasion » Wed Aug 07, 2013 6:53 am

I "moved" my first continent yesterday, the last hearth was really difficult to win with Moe, I tried to use this table https://docs.google.com/document/d/1tc9RuSP7A3kQ9OuS7vIQrUmh_iAAoJ1JytvYcEBaXx0/preview?pli=1&sle=true#bookmark=id.ty7ilow74ma6 , but found doing it myself was better.
I can foresee Mugen Souls it's a very long game right?

chouchou's peon wrote:
okasion wrote:BTW, I just found Chou-Chou on Tumblr :D , I searched for pics on Pixiv with ムゲン but there isn't many works :|

However I like this one

Off topic: I like searching for Mugen Souls Fanworks
Spoiler:
$earchin for pics of Mugen Souls huh? Looks like NISA's website isn't showing images right now, I'd really want to see what the image is but copying and pasting http://i2.pixiv.net/img18/img/renden/30148570.jpg just says 403 forbidden :/

I know how to search for Mugen Souls images, if it's hard to find searching in English, then it's going to even more harder to find in Japanese so I think it sounds like a good idea for us to start making our own fanworks of the game. The game is only known by one product in the west and it usually takes a couple of other artistic mediums before you can see some other fanworks.

Alright, now back to getting started on Mugen Souls :lol:

Let's do it!, my Tumblr site is http://pics-okasion.tumblr.com/ ; I also know how to search for images both in English and Japanese (I know the basics of language).

chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby chouchou's peon » Wed Aug 07, 2013 7:16 am

Oh nice, glad to know that you know the basics of language. Mugen Souls research has been my hobby and I usually search stuff like character names, nicknames and maps but I think I've found every image on the net.

I've saved every image on the Mugen Souls picture thread to make sure I don't have any duplicates but I think it's time for us to start our own fanworks.
Last edited by chouchou's peon on Wed Aug 07, 2013 11:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

Return to “Mugen Souls”