The basics of Mugen Souls?

Official Mugen Souls Discussion Forum
okasion
Loyal Vassal
Loyal Vassal

Re: The basics of Mugen Souls?

Postby okasion » Wed Aug 07, 2013 8:18 am

chouchou's peon wrote:
okasion wrote:Let's do it!, my Tumblr site is http://pics-okasion.tumblr.com/ ; I also know how to search for images both in English and Japanese (I know the basics of language).

Oh nice, glad to know that you know the basics of language. Mugen Souls research has been my hobby and I usually search stuff like character names, nicknames and maps but I think I've found every image on the net.

I've saved every image on the Mugen Souls picture thread to make sure I don't have any duplicates but I think it's time for us to start our own fanworks.

Ok, I have many ideas where to search (pixiv, 2chan, seiga.niconico, etc.), I'll try to collect some good stuff, and info too.

May I ask 2 questions about Mugen Souls? there's a heart that wants to be "dominated by someone", I have been switching between Ego and Sadist for a while, and I usually fill like 70% of the heart but has been fighting like an hour because of failing always.
Also, I hired a magician before, but she has no skills, how can I make her learn some?

Thanks!

Rednal
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Rednal » Wed Aug 07, 2013 8:33 am

Level up the character to learn skills, I think? o wo

As for Peon'ing that point, if you can get it high enough, your Charm Level could be too low. Try raising it and coming back later. ^^
PSN: LordRednal / Twitter: @Rednal29 ] Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/rednal29

MegaManZXAvant
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Postby MegaManZXAvant » Wed Aug 07, 2013 10:53 am

okasion wrote:Ok, I have many ideas where to search (pixiv, 2chan, seiga.niconico, etc.), I'll try to collect some good stuff, and info too.

May I ask 2 questions about Mugen Souls? there's a heart that wants to be "dominated by someone", I have been switching between Ego and Sadist for a while, and I usually fill like 70% of the heart but has been fighting like an hour because of failing always.
Also, I hired a magician before, but she has no skills, how can I make her learn some?

Thanks!

"Dominated by someone" would mean Sadist not Ego, Ego would by "want to be shown mercy" <-- something like that, the word "mercy" is the key though, if Sadist is not working then that means her Charm % is too low gather up more peons/shampuru to increase it further. My charm % is so high that I don't even need to pick different responses just mass X on the first one and go.

Each peon point that requires to be Moe Killed needs a certain Moe to Moe Kill it and (as you probably already found out) by pressing L2 will bring up a list on each peon point or Master point and a description on how to go about peoning that point, once you get used to what each master point requires by the description it will be easier later on.
PSN Friend Requests are very welcome just don't leave it blank or I will reject it.
Hummingbird Facebook Player.me YouTube Twitter

chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby chouchou's peon » Wed Aug 07, 2013 6:47 pm

@ Okasion Thanks for some good sources for images, wanna start chatting about it in the pictures thread?
MegaManZXAvant wrote:"Dominated by someone" would mean Sadist not Ego, Ego would by "want to be shown mercy" <-- something like that, the word "mercy" is the key though, if Sadist is not working then that means her Charm % is too low gather up more peons/shampuru to increase it further. My charm % is so high that I don't even need to pick different responses just mass X on the first one and go.

Sometimes there are two moe's that can increase the "Peon" bar on the emotion gauge.
Sadist works well with Ego
Bipolar works well with Hyper
Terse probably works with Masochist
Ditz and Graceful, I don't remember if they work well together

But yeah, figuring out the phrases are too difficult on the original Mugen Souls, wish them game shows you the effectiveness of your fetish poses without memorizing which works with what moods. ***cough cough
Last edited by chouchou's peon on Wed Aug 07, 2013 6:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

Rednal
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Rednal » Wed Aug 07, 2013 6:51 pm

I don't mind the link, but it should probably go to the first page, not the third. o wo

chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby chouchou's peon » Wed Aug 07, 2013 7:00 pm

Rednal wrote:I don't mind the link, but it should probably go to the first page, not the third. o wo

Sounds like a great idea Rednal. I didn't post this earlier because I just found it while I was browsing through the craziness of the old posts.

Edited my last post and added it to my first post on this thread.
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

Rednal
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Rednal » Wed Aug 07, 2013 7:02 pm

Heh heh heh~

Though maybe I should update that thing, considering I know far more now... = w= Well, here's hoping my copy of Z gets here my Saturday.

chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby chouchou's peon » Wed Aug 07, 2013 7:09 pm

Rednal wrote:Heh heh heh~

Though maybe I should update that thing, considering I know far more now... = w= Well, here's hoping my copy of Z gets here by Saturday.

I bet you do know more now but dang Rednal, that thread was almost a year old but I thought it was a pretty good explanation. It does make you miss the olden days of Mugen Souls on the NISA forums that I never got to see.
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

Rednal
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Rednal » Wed Aug 07, 2013 7:14 pm

:? I miss people being excited for an absolutely amazing game, with tons of fun characters and a rich, deep battle system, not absolutely freaking out about fanservice that's easily available on the internet if they want to bother to look for it and instead boycotting the game over the most trivial possible things... :cry:

chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby chouchou's peon » Wed Aug 07, 2013 9:47 pm

Rednal wrote::? I miss people being excited for an absolutely amazing game, with tons of fun characters and a rich, deep battle system, not absolutely freaking out about fanservice that's easily available on the internet if they want to bother to look for it and instead boycotting the game over the most trivial possible things... :cry:

Those words should touch the hearts of any Mugen Souls fan :oops:
When I first got here, there really wasn't much activity going on in the Mugen Souls side of the forums, just Mugen Souls Z general chat because it was the hot topic at the time.

A way to improve that thread is to avoid zekefreak's comments, they're kind of cringe worthy.
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

Rednal
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Rednal » Wed Aug 07, 2013 9:51 pm

On the other hand, maybe I shouldn't call the gratuitous fanservice "trivial", considering I DID see people who said that was literally their only reason for buying the game. Yes, spending $60+ for a short, barely-interactive, kinda-censored-even-in-original-form minigame that's worse than some free flash games available online.

Well, people have their own interests, I guess. :?

darkrchaos
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke

Postby darkrchaos » Wed Aug 07, 2013 11:09 pm

Rednal wrote:On the other hand, maybe I shouldn't call the gratuitous fanservice "trivial", considering I DID see people who said that was literally their only reason for buying the game. Yes, spending $60+ for a short, barely-interactive, kinda-censored-even-in-original-form minigame that's worse than some free flash games available online.

Well, people have their own interests, I guess. :?

Haha I could see a lot of people like that.

okasion
Loyal Vassal
Loyal Vassal

Postby okasion » Thu Aug 08, 2013 2:18 am

MegaManZXAvant wrote:
okasion wrote:Ok, I have many ideas where to search (pixiv, 2chan, seiga.niconico, etc.), I'll try to collect some good stuff, and info too.

Thanks!

"Dominated by someone" would mean Sadist not Ego, Ego would by "want to be shown mercy" <-- something like that, the word "mercy" is the key though, if Sadist is not working then that means her Charm % is too low gather up more peons/shampuru to increase it further. My charm % is so high that I don't even need to pick different responses just mass X on the first one and go.

Each peon point that requires to be Moe Killed needs a certain Moe to Moe Kill it and (as you probably already found out) by pressing L2 will bring up a list on each peon point or Master point and a description on how to go about peoning that point, once you get used to what each master point requires by the description it will be easier later on.

Thank you for the info; I thought it would be the opposite, because the shampuru was Sadist, I should be dominant as possible, trying Ego and Maso wiith 70-80 success. I ended up gaining that peon choosing very specific answers while being ego; but what you said is true, later a shampuru wanted a "tranquil girl", I switched to Terse, and in the first attempt I won it.

okasion
Loyal Vassal
Loyal Vassal

Postby okasion » Thu Aug 08, 2013 2:22 am

Sorry, this was a double post.
Last edited by okasion on Sat Aug 10, 2013 7:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MegaManZXAvant
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Postby MegaManZXAvant » Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:04 am

Might want to delete one of those posts as you just double posted...
PSN Friend Requests are very welcome just don't leave it blank or I will reject it.
Hummingbird Facebook Player.me YouTube Twitter

Return to “Mugen Souls”