chou chou temporary tattoo (sticker?)

Official Mugen Souls Discussion Forum
User avatar
epikkhighh
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility
Posts: 453
Joined: Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:06 am
Location: South California

chou chou temporary tattoo (sticker?)

Postby epikkhighh » Thu Aug 08, 2013 6:16 pm

oh man, going through my cabinets and I found this

http://i1167.photobucket.com/albums/q63 ... 547ead.jpg

anybody going to AX 2014 want this? I dont want it and id rather give this away then throw it away lol

User avatar
chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke
Posts: 3093
Joined: Tue Apr 09, 2013 6:09 am
Location: G-Castle and 魔界

Re: chou chou temporary tattoo (sticker?)

Postby chouchou's peon » Thu Aug 08, 2013 7:50 pm

Good thing you're not inclined to throw it away. I'm not going to AX2014 since Georgia is quite far away but it's kind of sad for me to hear that a cute Chou-Chou sticker might get thrown away if nobody wants it. I'll pay you 20 bucks to help you pay for shipping and handling.
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Image
Image
Sig by Teddie Sage
Image

User avatar
darkrchaos
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke
Posts: 2403
Joined: Tue Nov 15, 2011 6:48 pm
Contact:

Re: chou chou temporary tattoo (sticker?)

Postby darkrchaos » Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:04 pm

Not the best image for a tattoo, since the top and bottom are cute off. I feel her hair is always cut off, even in the game.

User avatar
chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke
Posts: 3093
Joined: Tue Apr 09, 2013 6:09 am
Location: G-Castle and 魔界

Re: chou chou temporary tattoo (sticker?)

Postby chouchou's peon » Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:12 pm

How big is that sticker anyways? It looks big.
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Image
Image
Sig by Teddie Sage
Image

User avatar
epikkhighh
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility
Posts: 453
Joined: Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:06 am
Location: South California

Re: chou chou temporary tattoo (sticker?)

Postby epikkhighh » Fri Aug 09, 2013 8:31 am

chouchou's peon wrote:Good thing you're not inclined to throw it away. I'm not going to AX2014 since Georgia is quite far away but it's kind of sad for me to hear that a cute Chou-Chou sticker might get thrown away if nobody wants it. I'll pay you 20 bucks to help you pay for shipping and handling.

err well I mainly just wanted to give it away lol.

darkrchaos wrote:Not the best image for a tattoo, since the top and bottom are cute off. I feel her hair is
always cut off, even in the game.

mmm true that.

chouchou's peon wrote:How big is that sticker anyways? It looks big.

not really that big. like a few inches? er... 5-6 Length and Height?

User avatar
chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke
Posts: 3093
Joined: Tue Apr 09, 2013 6:09 am
Location: G-Castle and 魔界

Re: chou chou temporary tattoo (sticker?)

Postby chouchou's peon » Fri Aug 09, 2013 1:05 pm

epikkhighh wrote:not really that big. like a few inches? er... 5-6 Length and Height?

Looked as big as a table from the photo, I guess you zoomed in and had a really high quality camera.

I want to stick this sticker on my PS3 or PC so when people look at they'll wonder "Who's that cute character?"
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Image
Image
Sig by Teddie Sage
Image

User avatar
darkrchaos
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke
Posts: 2403
Joined: Tue Nov 15, 2011 6:48 pm
Contact:

Re: chou chou temporary tattoo (sticker?)

Postby darkrchaos » Fri Aug 09, 2013 2:19 pm

So wait it a sticker, not a tattoo :P

User avatar
chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke
Posts: 3093
Joined: Tue Apr 09, 2013 6:09 am
Location: G-Castle and 魔界

Re: chou chou temporary tattoo (sticker?)

Postby chouchou's peon » Fri Aug 09, 2013 2:39 pm

That's what it looks like to me, it'll probably be better as a sticker because tattoos are always covered up while stickers are visible.

epikkhigh doesn't even know what it is lol.
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Image
Image
Sig by Teddie Sage
Image

User avatar
darkrchaos
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke
Posts: 2403
Joined: Tue Nov 15, 2011 6:48 pm
Contact:

Re: chou chou temporary tattoo (sticker?)

Postby darkrchaos » Fri Aug 09, 2013 4:02 pm

I thought it was a tattoo because Mugen Souls is backwards on it which they don't do on stickers

User avatar
chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke
Posts: 3093
Joined: Tue Apr 09, 2013 6:09 am
Location: G-Castle and 魔界

Re: chou chou temporary tattoo (sticker?)

Postby chouchou's peon » Fri Aug 09, 2013 4:05 pm

darkrchaos wrote:I thought it was a tattoo because Mugen Souls is backwards on it which they don't do on stickers

Gotta trust the darkr, then it's a tattoo for sure ^^
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Image
Image
Sig by Teddie Sage
Image

User avatar
epikkhighh
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility
Posts: 453
Joined: Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:06 am
Location: South California

Re: chou chou temporary tattoo (sticker?)

Postby epikkhighh » Fri Aug 09, 2013 4:37 pm

chouchou's peon wrote:
epikkhighh wrote:not really that big. like a few inches? er... 5-6 Length and Height?

Looked as big as a table from the photo, I guess you zoomed in and had a really high quality camera.

I want to stick this sticker on my PS3 or PC so when people look at they'll wonder "Who's that cute character?"


chouchou's peon wrote:
darkrchaos wrote:I thought it was a tattoo because Mugen Souls is backwards on it which they don't do on stickers

Gotta trust the darkr, then it's a tattoo for sure ^^


mm, its a tattoo. i just tried to peel it off, and temporary tattoo would be the perfect word im looking for.

User avatar
chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke
Posts: 3093
Joined: Tue Apr 09, 2013 6:09 am
Location: G-Castle and 魔界

Re: chou chou temporary tattoo (sticker?)

Postby chouchou's peon » Fri Aug 09, 2013 4:39 pm

I wonder if you can place a tattoo on a PS3 or PC? I've never played with temporary tattoos before but I'm hoping it'll stick other materials.
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Image
Image
Sig by Teddie Sage
Image

User avatar
epikkhighh
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility
Posts: 453
Joined: Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:06 am
Location: South California

Re: chou chou temporary tattoo (sticker?)

Postby epikkhighh » Fri Aug 09, 2013 5:50 pm

chouchou's peon wrote:I wonder if you can place a tattoo on a PS3 or PC? I've never played with temporary tattoos before but I'm hoping it'll stick other materials.


mmm, i dont know lol. the word temporary probaly means no? lol

User avatar
darkrchaos
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke
Posts: 2403
Joined: Tue Nov 15, 2011 6:48 pm
Contact:

Re: chou chou temporary tattoo (sticker?)

Postby darkrchaos » Fri Aug 09, 2013 7:47 pm

Plus I think tattoo only work against skin.

User avatar
epikkhighh
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility
Posts: 453
Joined: Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:06 am
Location: South California

Re: chou chou temporary tattoo (sticker?)

Postby epikkhighh » Fri Aug 09, 2013 8:02 pm

darkrchaos wrote:Plus I think tattoo only work against skin.


mmm probaly...


Return to “Mugen Souls”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests