chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Mugen Souls Google+ Page

Postby chouchou's peon » Sat Aug 17, 2013 2:34 am

https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/109674002709247408905

Update 08/27/2013:
Spoiler:
We now have 13 members which is very small but is pretty reasonable for an 11 day old group on a very obscure game with no other series localized.

Over the weekend I was working on some raw material meant for our group's visual novel but they can be used for anything including wallpapers, making comics or editing them up.

Update: 09/19/2013
Spoiler:
It's the beginning of the Harvest Moon,
誰が『十五夜』とか『中秋の名月』とかを覚えますか?

Our community is over a month old now. Looks we've added some images to that community which is why is there isn't any new images on the forums.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harvest_moon#Harvest_moon

Update: 10/18/2013
Spoiler:
The group is now over one sixth of a year old since yesterday, they're getting a few more people who have played Mugen Souls but it looks like most of them still haven't played it and joined to get information or show support.

There are more images and a couple of Q&A. There are several zip files with scans of the Official Mugen Souls Artbook and somebody has also been sharing Mugen Souls Z images on the Spriters Resource which will really help them on their group project. Link on the side
http://www.spriters-resource.com/other_systems/mugensoulsz/

Update: 11/01/2013
Edited the link above to the correct link instead of just "Discussion" portion.
Last edited by chouchou's peon on Thu Oct 31, 2013 11:04 am, edited 4 times in total.
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

darkrchaos
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke

Re: Mugen Souls Google+ Page

Postby darkrchaos » Sat Aug 17, 2013 10:37 pm

Very Nice site :D

chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby chouchou's peon » Sat Aug 17, 2013 11:30 pm

We mainly made this page to help out our fellow Mugen Souls fans but I hoping to get people form the forums to join this page. Mugen Souls needs an active community with members, it's easy for a person to be active in the community by themselves but it is impossible to be more than entity and increase the amount of members at the same time.

We're not really worried about what people think about our Community Page, it's just me and Okasion so far and the Mugen Souls community is the least recognized group on Google+ (hence we've got no new members, even after 30 views of this thread.)

Mugen Souls would definitely get more recognition if it had more members but it is a catch-22 since everyone is afraid to join small groups in the first place but I can't blame them. It is human nature for us to feel safer in a larger group. I'm trying my best to do whatever I can for Mugen Souls, that little intro I wrote on the top of the thread took me a long time and was being really honest about it.
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

darkrchaos
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke

Postby darkrchaos » Sat Aug 17, 2013 11:57 pm

True like I say, it doesn't matter what in a game if there money to be made companys will do anything to get it out for the people.

chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby chouchou's peon » Sun Aug 18, 2013 4:02 am

darkrchaos wrote:True like I say, it doesn't matter what in a game if there money to be made companys will do anything to get it out for the people.

I'm not sure what that means but it's probably not what I was talking about, I'm only talking about things I can do to help connect the Mugen Souls society.

I see none of my efforts to the Mugen Souls community as a failure any effort is better than no effort at all.

"Don't worry about failure. Worry about the chances you miss when you don't even try."
Last edited by chouchou's peon on Sun Aug 18, 2013 1:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

MegaManZXAvant
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Postby MegaManZXAvant » Sun Aug 18, 2013 10:56 am

chouchou's peon wrote:Nice to meet everyone!

I am Chou-Chou's peon, my favorite thing to do is helping people and I am a dedicated fan to Mugen Souls and see good things coming from this group.
https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/109674002709247408905/stream/e5e44561-382f-499a-b06e-971373db5869

I know it is very intimidating to do what is right in our minds, especially when the odds are against us. There are a lot of anti-Mugen Souls campaigns out there since it is not a mainstream game and it is easy to manipulate people who have not play it. Right now I've been trying to fight battles alone, defending the game all by myself but no one has helped me.

Feel free to ask me for help or as backup defending Mugen Souls, I know how it feels to get your favorite game get trash talked about with no one by your side.

(I specifically made this to inform the small amount of people who check this page, will delete this post after 50 views)

I see no reason to delete this thread and I am not sure you can even do that after it has received replies (verified you can't delete a thread once it has received replies), since I use gmail as my email service I already have a Google+ account though I never really did much with it til now.
FYI as I told you on Google+ I don't use ps3trophies.com anymore I use psnprofiles.com now.
Last edited by MegaManZXAvant on Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:00 am, edited 2 times in total.
PSN Friend Requests are very welcome just don't leave it blank or I will reject it.
Hummingbird Facebook Player.me YouTube Twitter

okasion
Loyal Vassal
Loyal Vassal

Postby okasion » Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:00 am

Everything is about time with this kind of things.
Once the work were made and some people put effort and content into it, and as time passes Google+ will become more popular, eventually someone will join.
It's like chouchou's peon said, it's human nature, it cannot be helped, but I don't see this as "a failure", because already me and I'm sure also chouchou's peon, enjoy sharing Mugen Souls stuff like images, videos, links, discussions and opinions in a much better way of connection than this board (I'm not criticizing NISA's forums don't get it wrong).

PD: I wouldn't delete the thread, deleting it after 50 views it's like trying too hard, just leave it be, eventually someone will join, even if takes lots of time. Also we have 3 members, there's a friend of mine that likes the game that already joined ;)

MegaManZXAvant
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Postby MegaManZXAvant » Sun Aug 18, 2013 11:03 am

okasion wrote:Everything is about time with this kind of things.
Once the work were made and some people put effort and content into it, and as time passes Google+ will become more popular, eventually someone will join.
It's like chouchou's peon said, it's human nature, it cannot be helped, but I don't see this as "a failure", because already me and I'm sure also chouchou's peon, enjoy sharing Mugen Souls stuff like images, videos, links, discussions and opinions in a much better way of connection than this board (I'm not criticizing NISA's forums don't get it wrong).

PD: I wouldn't delete the thread, deleting it after 50 views it's like trying too hard, just leave it be, eventually someone will join, even if takes lots of time. Also we have 3 members, there's a friend of mine that likes the game that already joined ;)

Threads can't be deleted once they have received replies.
PSN Friend Requests are very welcome just don't leave it blank or I will reject it.

chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby chouchou's peon » Sun Aug 18, 2013 12:38 pm

The group is here for the fans of Mugen Souls or to bring justice to the game. Basically anyone who wants to make a difference towards the future of the series and I think having a higher amount of members makes the group and the game as a whole seem credible (people will bash on this a bit less now that there's a community of fans). Is everyone happy with all the Negativity that Mugen Souls is getting?

I totally understand the reasons to not want to join the Google+ page but I'm already proud of the attempt we made.

That's cool. I only want to delete this because I don't want to look like a solicitor and forcing people to join. After 50 views, I'd assume that anyone who is interested in joining (not looking at) our page has already made their decision.
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

MegaManZXAvant
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Postby MegaManZXAvant » Sun Aug 18, 2013 12:51 pm

I edited my Google+ page and added recommendations to series that can be watched via Crunchyroll.

Raptr supports Google Talk btw.

chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby chouchou's peon » Sun Aug 18, 2013 1:06 pm

okasion wrote:Everything is about time with this kind of things.

Thank you for caring and reading what I have to post on this thread Okasion. We'll continue doing what we believe and eventually people will start coming. I think no one's worried about Mugen Souls yet until they get some new news from it off a group that likes Japanese cartoons or an announcement of Mugen Souls Z. Most of the stuff we're adding is old stuff that is there for decoration.

Anyways, just as a reminder to others reading this, the main subject is talking about Mugen Souls and it's community page. I write long paragraphs and I know some of you aren't reading them.

This thread might be getting out of hand. I'm trying to stay back on subject and don't want to request to lock this yet.
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby chouchou's peon » Tue Aug 27, 2013 1:15 pm

Update August 27 2013:
Over the weekend I was working on some raw material meant for our group's visual novel but they can be used for anything including wallpapers, making comics or editing them up.

Anyone interested in getting free stock photos of the characters or help make some stories for NISA games?
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby chouchou's peon » Thu Sep 19, 2013 3:31 pm

Update: 9/19/2013
It's the beginning of the Harvest Moon,
誰が『十五夜』とか『中秋の名月』とかを覚えますか?

Our community is over a month old now. Looks we've added some images to that community which is why is there isn't any new images on the forums.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harvest_moon#Harvest_moon
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

okasion
Loyal Vassal
Loyal Vassal

Postby okasion » Thu Sep 19, 2013 7:39 pm

What are you waiting to join? the community is starting to get fun with 55 members ;)

darkrchaos
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke

Postby darkrchaos » Thu Sep 19, 2013 7:45 pm

Wow 55 members your a good advertiser

Return to “Mugen Souls”