999 HITs is so hard to get any way to make this easy to get?

Official Mugen Souls Discussion Forum
jamesstuller
Majin
Majin

Postby jamesstuller » Wed Nov 20, 2013 12:32 pm

I can seem to get only up to 100 -120 hits

chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Re: 999 HITs is so hard to get any way to make this easy to

Postby chouchou's peon » Wed Nov 20, 2013 2:11 pm

jamesstuller wrote:999 HITs is so hard to get any way to make this easy to get?

Getting this legitimately might require good progression before attempting this, it is all about preparation and not that hard to get. How far did you get in the game?

coolbeautysroom on Youtube shows how to get the trophy legitimately

Max out Triple Counter Stop because the higher it is, the more hits Fever Time gives
Make sure none of the peons are strong enough to defeat the enemy before getting 999 hits.
All characters have skills with wait times lower than 85, 200 Blast Off and can float.
All characters have Crazy Aura Belts for high move radius (found by stealing from post game boss Masochist?)
Enemy must be light weight so it doesn't take much blast off to hit in the air.
Enemy must use a powerful skill with high "wait time" to allow you to get 8 turns in a row.
Activate Fever Time and blast them off to the blue orbs until you get 999 hits.

Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

jamesstuller
Majin
Majin

Postby jamesstuller » Wed Nov 27, 2013 8:50 am

chouchou's peon wrote:
jamesstuller wrote:999 HITs is so hard to get any way to make this easy to get?

Getting this legitimately might require good progression before attempting this, it is all about preparation and not that hard to get. How far did you get in the game?

coolbeautysroom on Youtube shows how to get the trophy legitimately

Max out Triple Counter Stop because the higher it is, the more hits Fever Time gives
Make sure none of the peons are strong enough to defeat the enemy before getting 999 hits.
All characters have skills with wait times lower than 85, 200 Blast Off and can float.
All characters have Crazy Aura Belts for high move radius (found by stealing from post game boss Masochist?)
Enemy must be light weight so it doesn't take much blast off to hit in the air.
Enemy must use a powerful skill with high "wait time" to allow you to get 8 turns in a row.
Activate Fever Time and blast them off to the blue orbs until you get 999 hits.

Now see what I was doing wrong I need play that about 3 more times to get Crazy Aura Belts and glitch is patch in digital download I sold my disc copy to gamestop for long loading issues and got it on psn that fix loading times and patch glitch in the game thanks for help.

chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby chouchou's peon » Wed Nov 27, 2013 10:56 am

jamesstuller wrote:Now see what I was doing wrong I need play that about 3 more times to get Crazy Aura Belts and glitch is patch in digital download I sold my disc copy to gamestop for long loading issues and got it on psn that fix loading times and patch glitch in the game thanks for help.

You're welcome. Seems like you're already know how to do this. I think the loadings were the same thing in the physical release if you data install but it's much safer incase because a scratched disc can cause loading failures.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9F3I1nyt5cw
First part was getting ready. I used 3 brand new peons and have no conditional equipment to prove that it needs nothing special.
Youtube description. I will add annotations later.
Spoiler:
No real super equips or Skills required. The two hardest things to get would be 4 Crazy Aura Belts and the Fearful Fire skill.

Crazy Aura Belts come from stealing Masochits? Dopplegangers and
Fearful Fire is found on floor 60, learned by the Biroid King peon.

4 Aura Belts so everyone can move(preferbly high lvl)

It is recommend to give Chou-Chou the Fearful Fire skill since she will most likely be the first one to attack when Fever Mode is activate. This skill increases blast off by 750 which refills the guage enough to get 999 hits.

Easy requirement is to have charge shot which all members, any Android peon learns at level 25 or so that's why I went to level them up before I went in.

Fever Mode needs to be activated after the guy uses a powerful skill to give the team to attack at least 6 turns.
*Note: This guy can skill seal and can mess up the process, if that happens you have to heal it and waste turns so I suggest not going activating fever time yet. Using skills are a requirement for this trophy.

Then just charge shot him away at the orbs, using the minimum amount of blast off.
Last edited by chouchou's peon on Wed Nov 27, 2013 11:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

jamesstuller
Majin
Majin

Postby jamesstuller » Wed Nov 27, 2013 11:23 am

chouchou's peon wrote:
jamesstuller wrote:Now see what I was doing wrong I need play that about 3 more times to get Crazy Aura Belts and glitch is patch in digital download I sold my disc copy to gamestop for long loading issues and got it on psn that fix loading times and patch glitch in the game thanks for help.

You're welcome. Seems like you're already know how to do this. I think the loadings were the same thing in the physical release if you data install but it's much safer incase because a scratched disc can cause loading failures.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9F3I1nyt5cw
First part was getting ready. I used 3 brand new peons and have no conditional equipment to prove that it needs nothing special.
Youtube description. I will add annotations later.
Spoiler:
No real super equips or Skills required. The two hardest things to get would be 4 Crazy Aura Belts and the Fearful Fire skill.

Crazy Aura Belts come from stealing Masochits? Dopplegangers and
Fearful Fire is found on floor 60, learned by the Biroid King peon.

4 Aura Belts so everyone can move(preferbly high lvl)

It is recommend to give Chou-Chou the Fearful Fire skill since she will most likely be the first one to attack when Fever Mode is activate. This skill increases blast off by 750 which refills the guage enough to get 999 hits.

Easy requirement is to have charge shot which all members, any Android peon learns at level 25 or so that's why I went to level them up before I went in.

Fever Mode needs to be activated after the guy uses he uses a powerful skill to give the team to attack at least 6 turns.
*Note: This guy can skill seal and can mess up the process, using skills are a requirement for this trophy.

Then just charge shot him away at the orbs, using the minimum amount of blast off.

Loadings were a lot faster in digital download like 45% faster on par neptunia victory non date install and mugen souls date install didn't work really good because it only install 1.5 gb and not 5.5 gb you should see if you can get digital download you it is a lot faster loading but if loading times are not a issue for you don't get the digital download it up to you I goanna see that video you upload.

chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby chouchou's peon » Wed Nov 27, 2013 12:36 pm

jamesstuller wrote:Loadings were a lot faster in digital download like 45% faster on par neptunia victory non date install and mugen souls date install didn't work really good because it only install 1.5 gb and not 5.5 gb you should see if you can get digital download you it is a lot faster loading but if loading times are not a issue for you don't get the digital download it up to you I gonna see that video you upload.

If the digital version is almost as fast as Neptunia Victory without data install, then that's really good loading! I would definitely want to try to get the digital version.

I'm quite astonished that you've gotten two of the hardest trophies before getting 999 hits, most people don't even try to attempt the two hardest trophies until 999 hits.

Seems like a lot of new Mugen Souls players are getting platinums, I think I know 5 people who have gotten it or getting real close within the past month. I think I got 100 hours left until I've 100% this game.
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

jamesstuller
Majin
Majin

Postby jamesstuller » Wed Nov 27, 2013 1:55 pm

chouchou's peon wrote:
jamesstuller wrote:Loadings were a lot faster in digital download like 45% faster on par neptunia victory non date install and mugen souls date install didn't work really good because it only install 1.5 gb and not 5.5 gb you should see if you can get digital download you it is a lot faster loading but if loading times are not a issue for you don't get the digital download it up to you I gonna see that video you upload.

If the digital version is almost as fast as Neptunia Victory without data install, then that's really good loading! I would definitely want to try to get the digital version.

I'm quite astonished that you've gotten two of the hardest trophies before getting 999 hits, most people don't even try to attempt the two hardest trophies until 999 hits.

Seems like a lot of new Mugen Souls players are getting platinums, I think I know 5 people who have gotten it or getting real close within the past month. I think I got 100 hours left until I've 100% this game.

I work of them 2 long hardest trophies before I attempt 999 hits and it good that I did because this 999 hits trophy make want to rip my hair out it that hard without right set up and level 9999 trophy I never unlock last level cap that the last trophy I want to get before plat trophy. And I recommend trying digital version of game want me to upload a video of the of digital version loading so you can see it?

chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby chouchou's peon » Wed Nov 27, 2013 2:05 pm

Kind of funny to you have only 97% trophies. Did you finally get the 999 hit trophy? If not, what is your max hit now?

Edit: Sure, I'd like to see the difference between digital and physical loading.
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

jamesstuller
Majin
Majin

Postby jamesstuller » Wed Nov 27, 2013 2:15 pm

chouchou's peon wrote:Kind of funny to you have only 97% trophies. Did you finally get the 999 hit trophy? If not, what is your max hit now?

457 hits I still get right ready to get 999 hit I have get 3 Crazy Aura Belts this can some time to get the belts this where I go wrong I still have to get Fearful Fire on chou chou that will make this easy as it refill blast out where blast the enemy into bull ball.
I don't have physical disc but I upload digital loading time.

jamesstuller
Majin
Majin

Postby jamesstuller » Wed Nov 27, 2013 2:32 pm

chouchou's peon wrote:Kind of funny to you have only 97% trophies. Did you finally get the 999 hit trophy? If not, what is your max hit now?

Edit: Sure, I'd like to see the difference between digital and physical loading.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SxFNcdyEscQ
this video I upload by webcam.

chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby chouchou's peon » Wed Nov 27, 2013 2:37 pm

jamesstuller wrote:
Spoiler:

457 hits I still get right ready to get 999 hit I have get 3 Crazy Aura Belts this can some time to get the belts this where I go wrong I still have to get Fearful Fire on chou chou that will make this easy as it refill blast out where blast the enemy into bull ball.
I don't have physical disc but I upload digital loading time.

457 hits is not bad. Did you wait until the guy used a Skill that gave 6-8 turns until you started Fever time when you?

I think a skill having 500 Blast Off should do, I recommended "Fearful Fire" because it's the only long ranged skill that fills up the Blast Off gauge by 750.

jamesstuller wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SxFNcdyEscQ
this video I upload by webcam.

Thanks for the video, I'm at work right now but when I get home, we can go compare the two loading times. I'd also like to see a video of how you attempt the trophy if it's no problem, I'll give some tips and points.
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

darkrchaos
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke

Postby darkrchaos » Wed Nov 27, 2013 2:39 pm

I need to do this on MSZ but I'm too lazy too :p

chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby chouchou's peon » Wed Nov 27, 2013 2:42 pm

darkrchaos wrote:
Spoiler:
I need to do this on MSZ but I'm too lazy too :p

Getting 999 hits in Mugen Souls Z so easy to get compared to getting it on Mugen Souls. Did you ever listen to the tips I wrote to you a few months back?

Edit: Here you go darkr, I made this post on August 17 2013 just for you. I'm surprised you still haven't gotten it yet.
http://nisamerica.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=92&t=12775&p=631120&hilit=999+hit#p631120
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

darkrchaos
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke

Postby darkrchaos » Wed Nov 27, 2013 2:52 pm

yea I remember it, I'll give it a try when I have some random free time and don't feel like playing of my other games.

jamesstuller
Majin
Majin

Postby jamesstuller » Wed Nov 27, 2013 5:17 pm

I goanna attempt 999 hits now I record it.

Return to “Mugen Souls”