*spoiler* about sabina/e !!!

Official The Witch and the Hundred Knight Discussion Forum
hundredknightko
Loyal Vassal
Loyal Vassal

*spoiler* about sabina/e !!!

Postby hundredknightko » Sat May 03, 2014 11:10 am

guuuuuuuuuuuuys!

lately i thought about the endings of the witch and the hundred knight and then i realized that this little evil fat and chubby underhood sneaky totopepe KILLED sabina with SEVERAL death blows!

in my imagination i just wanna cry because the imagination is so sad!! she looked so young and alone and cute and so skinny and weak and her voice.. oh my god... she was all alone and then metallia promised her to come back to her and play together with the hundred knight and she looked SO forward for it!

but then she got killed by this asshole.. !!

guuuuuuuuuys im so sad! so my question is : did she really died or.. did i got it wrong because of my lack of english knowledge ?!

Ps : when i saw at the end that luchiiini killed everyone of his village.. god ... this games made me SO hardcore emotional even though im 17 years old.. i cant realize this story yet.. im so sad.. and the happy end wasnt a happy end in any case.. how did the game end again? metallia died right? or did she got revived after she rescued visco? man... such a sad story..

shadowmaksim
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Re: *spoiler* about sabina/e !!!

Postby shadowmaksim » Sat May 03, 2014 12:18 pm

Hi again.

Regarding Sabina...I don't know. The game never really tells you about what happened with Sabina after Metallia did the whole dimension screwy thing in Chapter 11. With so many happy endings at the end of Chapter 12 though, it's commonly thought of that she is actually alive again but there is no evidence to support it other than just plain inference.

Regarding the actual ending. Metallia sacrificed herself to revive Visco. The only remains of Metallia after the sacrifice was a seed which everyone planted. Eventually, the seed fully grew and Metallia was reborn.

CelticRedemption
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke

Postby CelticRedemption » Sat May 03, 2014 4:42 pm

Sabine is definitely dead, they tell you this in the throne room at the point where Metallia gets captured.
She's from one of the villages in Lost Nedeica too...
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
[20:25] <Solice> hey, sailor tenshi... blow or squirt?
[20:26] <Kana> ....what

shadowmaksim
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby shadowmaksim » Sat May 03, 2014 5:44 pm

CelticRedemption wrote:Sabine is definitely dead, they tell you this in the throne room at the point where Metallia gets captured.
She's from one of the villages in Lost Nedeica too...

Yes, she was dead at that point.

The point we are talking about is at the end of the game after the events of Chapter 12 which caused just about every character to be revived. There was no mention of whether or not she revived as well.

And yup, she is originally from Lost Nedeica. I found that bit fairly interesting. The game is littered with little tidbits like that if you know where to look for them.

CelticRedemption
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke

Postby CelticRedemption » Sun May 04, 2014 2:13 pm

I don't see why she would've been brought back to life, that was an event further back into the past than the one she tried to fix. I think if she WERE revived, there would have been mention of it.
That said, the game never explains why ONLY Visco didn't revive.
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
[20:25] <Solice> hey, sailor tenshi... blow or squirt?
[20:26] <Kana> ....what

shadowmaksim
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby shadowmaksim » Sun May 04, 2014 3:33 pm

I'm not saying that Sabina did actually revive. I'm saying that the common speculation is that she did given how the game ends so happily. There is actually no solid evidence to support either case since she is never brought up again after the fact. This is more of a case of just believe what you want to believe unfortunately.

Also, I don't think time was much of an issue. Mitten's events (Chapter 7) were further back than even Sabina's (Chapter 9) and she was revived. Going even further back, Teresa was revived as well and she died in Chapter 6. Then there's also Gelato Valentine who died in Chapter 3.

Yeah, it was never really explained all that well why Visco wasn't revived when just about everyone else was. I have my theories based on some loose events between Torude and Metallia in Chapter 12 but it's all just speculation in the end. It's really a shame, especially since the game had been doing such a good job with giving explanations and providing foreshadowing for future events. There are some others as well but this one is way too significant to the story to just be left so vague.

Zdood
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby Zdood » Mon May 05, 2014 1:12 pm

Sabina actually was mentioned in the ending, albeit only through a memory sequence wherein Metallia remembered something she said. So NIS didn't forget about her, I don't think... but she wasn't concretely confirmed to have revived, either. I mean, the only ones other than Visco who didn't revive were the desert villagers Lucchini killed, and presumably they didn't come back because Metallia was never aware they'd died in the first place; while it's probably safe to assume Metallia didn't revive all those people on purpose, she nonetheless knew they'd died at the least, and Sabina was among the ones whose death Metallia was aware of, so it's quite odd that there's no confirmation on her status. I really hope she came back, though; poor girl really didn't deserve what happened to her. :(

In regards to Visco not reviving at first, it's possible that it's because Metallia wasn't willing to go as far with her distortion-causing when Alt!Visco came up than she was with everyone else. She could care less about the others, but harming Visco was a no-no for Metallia. Alternately, it could be because Visco had technically already died and been revived once back in Ch2/3. Remember how the Earth Dragon Balls in DBZ could only revive someone once, and then the next time they would die for good? Maybe it's a similar deal in Medea; one-revival limit unless you seriously break the rules. I bring it up because, out of all those people, I believe Visco was the only one who'd already been revived once before IIRC; for everyone else it was their first time.
Kneel before me! :twisted:
Yeah, like that.

Neptunia fanfic: Hyperdimensional Adventures

shadowmaksim
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby shadowmaksim » Mon May 05, 2014 6:27 pm

Zdood wrote:In regards to Visco not reviving at first, it's possible that it's because Metallia wasn't willing to go as far with her distortion-causing when Alt!Visco came up than she was with everyone else. She could care less about the others, but harming Visco was a no-no for Metallia.

Wow, so I wasn't the only one who thought of that. That's actually part of my theory.

Torude says this during the scene:
You want to revive your precious Visco, right?

Know this. Right now, you need to remove "this world's" Princess Visco from your life.

That should help you save the Viscole from your world.

Metallia refuses to do so and leaves the Visco from that world alone. She refused to go that extra step that she was all but willing to do for most of all the other distortions despite even knowing that that Visco is not the same as the Visco she was trying to revive.

Still, even then, Torude said that doing so would "help" with Visco's revival, not that it actually would do so. With no solid confirmation that Visco would have revived even if the other Visco was properly dealt with, this all just ends up being speculation again.

Return to “The Witch and the Hundred Knight”