My Teresa Art Campaign Results Thread

Official The Witch and the Hundred Knight Discussion Forum
Byzantian-Fandango
Netherworld Baron
Netherworld Baron

My Teresa Art Campaign Results Thread

Postby Byzantian-Fandango » Thu Feb 05, 2015 11:09 am

...Heh heh heh... Hah hah hah! *laughs like Aku* HAAAAHAAAHAAAHAAA-HURK! ... ... ... Aww, I think I swallowed a bug...

Last edited by Byzantian-Fandango on Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:49 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Amethytus Library's Latest Entry: *2015/09/27 - Trouble Witches: Nest of Disruption*

Byzantian-Fandango
Netherworld Baron
Netherworld Baron

Re: My Teresa Art Campaign Results Thread

Postby Byzantian-Fandango » Thu Feb 05, 2015 12:02 pm

As a quick follow-up, we have this jewel.

These two pieces show the two faces of Teresa. The upper is her haughty side she tends to show whenever she's with her friends or when things are going really well for her on missions.
The lower is her happy side, which has recently become the more commonly-seen side, and is the side she tends to show whenever she's around her hero. Everyone has come to believe at this point that this is actually her true side, while the haughty side is a front she puts up as a defensive mechanism due to the harshness of the world she came from.
Last edited by Byzantian-Fandango on Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:50 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Amethytus Library's Latest Entry: *2015/09/27 - Trouble Witches: Nest of Disruption*

TheOneMostSlithered
Majin
Majin

Re: Behold the power of tenacity!!!

Postby TheOneMostSlithered » Thu Feb 05, 2015 12:19 pm

Haughty side looks fantastic. Favorited it. A neat style.

Byzantian-Fandango
Netherworld Baron
Netherworld Baron

Postby Byzantian-Fandango » Thu Feb 05, 2015 12:24 pm

TheOneMostSlithered wrote:Haughty side looks fantastic. Favorited it. A neat style.

It is THE Masterpiece of my Teresa Art Campaign I've been struggling with for the past... three weeks. Of the five I've contacted, only the two artists I've presented pieces of here have actually come to completion. One I've paid and he has gone MIA (which, however, seems normal for him), one is not cooperating, and one just got back from a month-long vacation and is taking his sweet-ass time getting back into the swing of things.

But nevertheless, these two pieces are the Twin Seals of my establishment of Teresa as part of my Entourage. At last, with these, I can FINALLY move on...
Last edited by Byzantian-Fandango on Sat Mar 21, 2015 7:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

TheOneMostSlithered
Majin
Majin

Postby TheOneMostSlithered » Thu Feb 05, 2015 12:27 pm

Yeah, some artists are more reliable or quicker than others. Just have to take it as it comes. People have lives and all (or are just seedy individuals in some cases).

Byzantian-Fandango
Netherworld Baron
Netherworld Baron

Postby Byzantian-Fandango » Thu Feb 05, 2015 12:30 pm

TheOneMostSlithered wrote:Yeah, some artists are more reliable or quicker than others. Just have to take it as it comes. People have lives and all (or are just seedy individuals in some cases).

Oh believe me, I have tons of experience in the act of commissioning people. Artists are very fickle... I just wish I had this level of talent...

I'll post more pieces if/when I acquire them. I won't stop until I have acquired at LEAST 7 pieces of art of Teresa.
Last edited by Byzantian-Fandango on Sat Mar 21, 2015 7:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

TheOneMostSlithered
Majin
Majin

Postby TheOneMostSlithered » Thu Feb 05, 2015 12:41 pm

/bow

Looks like I have met my better when it comes to commissioning folks. Keep sharing.

Byzantian-Fandango
Netherworld Baron
Netherworld Baron

Postby Byzantian-Fandango » Sat Mar 21, 2015 7:56 am

*waves arm circularly* OOHHHHHHHHHH!!!

*waves other arm counter-circularly* WOOHHHHHHHHHH!!!

~~~

And now for some adorable things.

~~~

I was HOPING to hit seven, but the seventh artist has sort of... disappeared. She couldn't take anything because of school, and evidently that's still an ongoing issue. Regardless, these six are beautiful pieces, and I think I've made my point about how much I love Teresa.
Last edited by Byzantian-Fandango on Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:52 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Byzantian-Fandango
Netherworld Baron
Netherworld Baron

Postby Byzantian-Fandango » Tue May 12, 2015 10:45 am

Better late than never, yeah? It's the Seventh Entry into my Teresa Love Art Campaign! If I get any more than these, it'll be icing on a lovely seven-layer Tar Cake! XD

Last edited by Byzantian-Fandango on Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

TheOneMostSlithered
Majin
Majin

Postby TheOneMostSlithered » Tue May 12, 2015 11:13 am

Isn't one of the better ones when it comes to quality, but I like the design idea.

Byzantian-Fandango
Netherworld Baron
Netherworld Baron

Postby Byzantian-Fandango » Tue May 12, 2015 11:16 am

TheOneMostSlithered wrote:Isn't one of the better ones when it comes to quality, but I like the design idea.

The artist specializes in Nintendo (particularly Mario Bros.) artwork, with a style remarkably similar to some of Nintendo's own works.

So I like to see this as being what Teresa would look like in the Mario Bros. realm. :lol:

Byzantian-Fandango
Netherworld Baron
Netherworld Baron

Postby Byzantian-Fandango » Mon Aug 10, 2015 1:51 pm

The campaign continuuues!
Here we have the first iteration of Teresa's Posse once she moved into the Amethytus Estate. Bella Chimes and Scytillia quickly became her closest friends. When they are working together on something, they generate a surprising level of synergy to run on. But all three of them have to be together for it to take effect. If it's just two, they function at normal levels.

*20150820-MINORUPDATE* DA Artist finally uploaded their copy of the piece. Link established.

Byzantian-Fandango
Netherworld Baron
Netherworld Baron

Postby Byzantian-Fandango » Fri Sep 25, 2015 5:13 pm

A powerful new contender has arrived! Teresa's Eruption Force draws near!

One of the traits Teresa gained upon becoming a member of the Amethytus Entourage was Summoning, since it was clear even from the beginning she wasn't cut out for direct conflict. Due to her attachment to a Tar Agnaktor Guardian that her new master gave her, she ended up with Uroktors being her primary early summon. And even after she had gained a dozen other creatures to fight for her, Uroktors remained her primary minions, due to her use of Tar Pits as traps and transportation, which the creatures adapted to treat the way they used to treat lava.

Byzantian-Fandango
Netherworld Baron
Netherworld Baron

Postby Byzantian-Fandango » Fri Dec 11, 2015 9:19 am

At last, a new entry! There are actually a few more to be expected soon, I hope.

"I am the Tar Queen Teresa! In the name of my master, Byzantian Fandango, I shall show you the awesome power of the Amethytus Entourage! OH-HOHOHO!" ~Teresa, in preparation to confront some trouble-making Jokerz. They laughed, until they ended up in a Tar Pit swarming with ravenous Bonefish.

Byzantian-Fandango
Netherworld Baron
Netherworld Baron

Postby Byzantian-Fandango » Sun Dec 20, 2015 6:25 am

Posse coming through...

For a slightly larger version that does it more justice, see here.
And here we have the advanced iteration of Teresa's Posse. After living at the Amethytus Estate for two years, and after an extremely major event took place, changes began to occur, and among them, new people moved in to the Estate. Old friends and new settled into everyone's lives, and Teresa's charisma drew in a few additional members to her Posse. We see here the three main ones. On the left, we have Yorotuyet, a demi-human Honduran White Bat and Space Case who pilots the Thygun Astrous, a fusion of a Tank with a Starfighter. At Bella's feet is Sunset the Whippy, a snippy little animal that Bella adores almost as much as her own Cat-hat. On the right is Lavily Lalula Lu, which anyone who has seen Teresa would know as well. She was friends with Teresa from the beginning, but when Teresa left for the Amethytus Estate, Lavi became intrigued. It took two years of other events for Lavi to decide she wanted out of the darkness that is Medea as well, and joined the Amethytus Estate to do so, where a rivalry for Teresa's Master's Affection sprung up... Lastly, Lavi's semi-animate doll Lord Bunnikins "died" when exposed to the purity of the Amethytus Estate (that wicked part of Lavi's personality that she projected into the doll faded away). Byzantian Fandango replaced the doll with a truly-intelligent (and much more pleasant-nature) Red Velvet Rabbidroid-class droid to help Lavi cope. She named it Robo-Bunnibot.

Return to “The Witch and the Hundred Knight”