Official The Witch and the Hundred Knight Discussion Forum
Byzantian-Fandango
Netherworld Baron
Netherworld Baron

Re: My Teresa Art Campaign Results Thread

Postby Byzantian-Fandango » Tue Jan 05, 2016 7:37 pm

... ... ...

*sigh*

This month marks the one-year anniversary of my meeting and adopting Teresa. My little Tarbaby... I wanted to do something special for myself and her this month. I TRIED to hire four people to do artwork of her this month. I even held on to money for them.

And what do I get? Absolute silence. Complete unresponsiveness. Two people I thought were going to do something have suddenly fallen silent, even though the two-week holiday period has ended... The other two... nothing at all whatsoever.

It's amazing. In a morbid sort of way. I want to PAY people for their services, and I STILL can't get cooperation... It is extremely discouraging...

It looks like this little anniversary thing I wanted to do with Teresa is going to never even get off the ground. I'm sorry, Teresa...
Amethytus Library's Latest Entry: *2015/09/27 - Trouble Witches: Nest of Disruption*

Byzantian-Fandango
Netherworld Baron
Netherworld Baron

Re: My Teresa Art Campaign Results Thread

Postby Byzantian-Fandango » Tue Feb 02, 2016 7:03 am

Well, the Anniversary period passed without any successful work, but that doesn't mean I won't stop seeking art of Teresa.
New Item!

Teresa was quick to adopt the GravBoards used by the Estate to replace her old broom. It was just more comfortable, not to mention agile and cooler looking. She even eventually managed to have made her own customized model, as seen in this piece.

This item also marks a dozen items of Teresa having been made. I hope to reach 15 next, but I have my doubts, unless I decide to re-hire people who have already contributed, and that was a subconsciously-avoided action.

I am loyal, and my love for the Tar Witch Teresa, my little Tarbaby, will never falter...
Amethytus Library's Latest Entry: *2015/09/27 - Trouble Witches: Nest of Disruption*

Return to “The Witch and the Hundred Knight”