Button Combo to Summon Metallia?

Official The Witch and the Hundred Knight Discussion Forum
McGlu
Peon
Peon

Button Combo to Summon Metallia?

Postby McGlu » Sat Mar 12, 2016 9:56 am

I stepped away from the Revival Edition for a week or so. Coming back, I can't figure out how to summon Metallia in the tower. Tried all the button combos that I could think of. The in-game controls reference doesn't show it either. (Think it's the same reference from the PS3 edition.)

Any help?

shadowmaksim
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Re: Button Combo to Summon Metallia?

Postby shadowmaksim » Sat Mar 12, 2016 11:50 am

To summon Metallia, you need to press the right side of the touchpad to open up the Tochka menu. Just leave the cursor in neutral position, so don't touch the analog sticks pretty much, and then just press X to select Metallia to play as her.

And just in case, don't forget that you need to increase a gauge for her first. It's the one located under the AP bar with Metallia's hat to the left of it.

McGlu
Peon
Peon

Postby McGlu » Sat Mar 12, 2016 12:32 pm

Doh, the one place I didn't think to look.

Thanks!

MegaManZXAvant
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Postby MegaManZXAvant » Tue Mar 22, 2016 5:25 pm

McGlu wrote:I stepped away from the Revival Edition for a week or so. Coming back, I can't figure out how to summon Metallia in the tower. Tried all the button combos that I could think of. The in-game controls reference doesn't show it either. (Think it's the same reference from the PS3 edition.)

Any help?

PS3 version doesn't have The Tower of Illusion that's a new feature in the Revival Edition.
PSN Friend Requests are very welcome just don't leave it blank or I will reject it.
Hummingbird Facebook Player.me YouTube Twitter

Return to “The Witch and the Hundred Knight”