Prinny Bomb #268 - See you at NYCC, dood!

This is where all the Prinny Bombs go.
User avatar
PastryMcCormick
Demon Lord
Demon Lord
Posts: 42
Joined: Mon Jul 30, 2012 6:02 pm

Prinny Bomb #268 - See you at NYCC, dood!

Postby PastryMcCormick » Thu Oct 11, 2012 6:45 pm

Image

See you there, dood!

Have a great night!

Pastry 8-)

User avatar
Rednal
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke
Posts: 16942
Joined: Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:09 am
Location: Cuddling with Coco

Re: Prinny Bomb #268 - See you at NYCC, dood!

Postby Rednal » Thu Oct 11, 2012 6:56 pm

Hah. If I was in New York, I'd totally go, but I'm West Coast. XD Come back to Sakura-Con next year, though!
PSN: LordRednal / Twitter: @Rednal29 ] Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/rednal29
Image

User avatar
ZekeFreek
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke
Posts: 8445
Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:45 pm
Location: OBEYING GOOGLE, OVERLORD OF HUMANITY
Contact:

Re: Prinny Bomb #268 - See you at NYCC, dood!

Postby ZekeFreek » Thu Oct 11, 2012 9:00 pm

NISA is attending NYCC

Yay!

...Hosting an Anime Panel!

Oh....

I wonder what's on TV?
Follow me on Twitter, http://www.twitter.com/ZekeFreek
Image
Click Below To Check Out My Original Web Novel Series! Million To One!
Image
Image
Listen me and some chums talk anime at https://www.youtube.com/user/Inuyashath ... ubeythe3rd

User avatar
Zdood
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke
Posts: 2885
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:54 am
Location: Trapped in limbo or something

Re: Prinny Bomb #268 - See you at NYCC, dood!

Postby Zdood » Thu Oct 11, 2012 9:04 pm

I'm just gonna wait for the inevitable Prinny Bomb to see if there is/was anything interesting at the panel. Mostly 'cause I don't live in New York or anywhere near it. :lol:
Kneel before me! :twisted:
Image
Yeah, like that.

Neptunia fanfic: Hyperdimensional Adventures

User avatar
Wdog-999
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke
Posts: 9528
Joined: Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:12 am
Location: Name: Walter
Contact:

Re: Prinny Bomb #268 - See you at NYCC, dood!

Postby Wdog-999 » Sat Oct 13, 2012 5:53 pm

Zdood wrote:I'm just gonna wait for the inevitable Prinny Bomb to see if there is/was anything interesting at the panel. Mostly 'cause I don't live in New York or anywhere near it. :lol:


But you're watching right outside my window, and I happen to live in New Jersey, so you're somewhat close to New York. :lol:
Image
Thanks to TwilightStar for the sig! :D
Trophy card
Spoiler:
Image
Image

User avatar
Zdood
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke
Posts: 2885
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:54 am
Location: Trapped in limbo or something

Re: Prinny Bomb #268 - See you at NYCC, dood!

Postby Zdood » Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:36 pm

Wdog-999 wrote:
Zdood wrote:I'm just gonna wait for the inevitable Prinny Bomb to see if there is/was anything interesting at the panel. Mostly 'cause I don't live in New York or anywhere near it. :lol:


But you're watching right outside my window, and I happen to live in New Jersey, so you're somewhat close to New York. :lol:

Hidden cameras, mah boi. Hidden cameras... :twisted:
Kneel before me! :twisted:
Image
Yeah, like that.

Neptunia fanfic: Hyperdimensional Adventures

User avatar
Wdog-999
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke
Posts: 9528
Joined: Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:12 am
Location: Name: Walter
Contact:

Re: Prinny Bomb #268 - See you at NYCC, dood!

Postby Wdog-999 » Sun Oct 14, 2012 8:13 pm

Zdood wrote:
Wdog-999 wrote:
Zdood wrote:I'm just gonna wait for the inevitable Prinny Bomb to see if there is/was anything interesting at the panel. Mostly 'cause I don't live in New York or anywhere near it. :lol:


But you're watching right outside my window, and I happen to live in New Jersey, so you're somewhat close to New York. :lol:

Hidden cameras, mah boi. Hidden cameras... :twisted:


Then how were you reading the stash under my bed before (which doesn't exist because my bed reaches the floor)? Were there just robots hidden under everyone's beds that you were controlling simultaneously?
Image
Thanks to TwilightStar for the sig! :D
Trophy card
Spoiler:
Image
Image

User avatar
CheeseKao
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility
Posts: 411
Joined: Tue Oct 04, 2011 1:42 am

Re: Prinny Bomb #268 - See you at NYCC, dood!

Postby CheeseKao » Mon Oct 15, 2012 3:06 am

NIS America Announce Acquisition of Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko Anime Series – To Be Released Under the Name “Ground Control to Psychoelectric Girl”

http://www.otakustudy.com/2012/10/nis-a ... tric-girl/

That's a rather odd but amusing name.
Image

User avatar
Zdood
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke
Posts: 2885
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:54 am
Location: Trapped in limbo or something

Re: Prinny Bomb #268 - See you at NYCC, dood!

Postby Zdood » Tue Oct 16, 2012 8:11 am

Wdog-999 wrote:
Zdood wrote:
Wdog-999 wrote:
Zdood wrote:I'm just gonna wait for the inevitable Prinny Bomb to see if there is/was anything interesting at the panel. Mostly 'cause I don't live in New York or anywhere near it. :lol:


But you're watching right outside my window, and I happen to live in New Jersey, so you're somewhat close to New York. :lol:

Hidden cameras, mah boi. Hidden cameras... :twisted:


Then how were you reading the stash under my bed before (which doesn't exist because my bed reaches the floor)? Were there just robots hidden under everyone's beds that you were controlling simultaneously?

Yup. Exactly. :twisted: BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA! :twisted:
Kneel before me! :twisted:
Image
Yeah, like that.

Neptunia fanfic: Hyperdimensional Adventures

Perry-Como
Majin
Majin
Posts: 186
Joined: Wed Dec 20, 2017 6:49 am

Re: Prinny Bomb #268 - See you at NYCC, dood!

Postby Perry-Como » Thu Dec 21, 2017 6:32 am

A mysterious message coming from nowhere...


Return to “Prinny Bombs”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest