Prinny Bomb #271 - GOC Trailer, dood!

This is where all the Prinny Bombs go.
User avatar
PastryMcCormick
Demon Lord
Demon Lord
Posts: 42
Joined: Mon Jul 30, 2012 6:02 pm

Prinny Bomb #271 - GOC Trailer, dood!

Postby PastryMcCormick » Tue Oct 23, 2012 4:26 pm

Image

Have a glorious eve, dood! :ugeek:

Pastryfest

User avatar
ZekeFreek
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke
Posts: 8445
Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:45 pm
Location: OBEYING GOOGLE, OVERLORD OF HUMANITY
Contact:

Re: Prinny Bomb #271 - GOC Trailer, dood!

Postby ZekeFreek » Tue Oct 23, 2012 4:31 pm

Is McCormick a reference to South Park?
Follow me on Twitter, http://www.twitter.com/ZekeFreek
Image
Click Below To Check Out My Original Web Novel Series! Million To One!
Image
Image
Listen me and some chums talk anime at https://www.youtube.com/user/Inuyashath ... ubeythe3rd

User avatar
vampko
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke
Posts: 42005
Joined: Thu Jul 08, 2010 11:31 am
Location: 暮し幸せ

Re: Prinny Bomb #271 - GOC Trailer, dood!

Postby vampko » Tue Oct 23, 2012 4:40 pm

Image
I'd like to lodge a complaint!
Why's Europe getting the game 8 months ago!? :(
あの巨人シノはあんたたちの金髪少女の髪を食べたいな顔をしてるよ
Image
AniList (no need to reg to view)
[06:46:27] <Solice> you're like dealing with a bag of rabid cats
Zdood: You are who you are. And you are a captain at the wheel of an easily-sinkable fleet of ships made of duct tape.
Spoiler:
Image

User avatar
Shizuka
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss
Posts: 32064
Joined: Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:41 pm

Re: Prinny Bomb #271 - GOC Trailer, dood!

Postby Shizuka » Tue Oct 23, 2012 4:47 pm

Why not just host the trailer on Youtube? I hate these kind of video services, they always take forever to load.

User avatar
Beedlebud
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke
Posts: 12642
Joined: Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:12 pm
Location: Inkopolis

Re: Prinny Bomb #271 - GOC Trailer, dood!

Postby Beedlebud » Tue Oct 23, 2012 4:50 pm

That's a nice logo :)
Image

User avatar
Rednal
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke
Posts: 16942
Joined: Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:09 am
Location: Cuddling with Coco

Re: Prinny Bomb #271 - GOC Trailer, dood!

Postby Rednal » Tue Oct 23, 2012 4:58 pm

vampko wrote:I'd like to lodge a complaint!
Why's Europe getting the game 8 months ago!? :(



NISA can send stuff back in time!? Why didn't this happen with Mugen Souls!? D<

...

Can they send Neptunia V from the future, at least?
PSN: LordRednal / Twitter: @Rednal29 ] Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/rednal29
Image

User avatar
ZekeFreek
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke
Posts: 8445
Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:45 pm
Location: OBEYING GOOGLE, OVERLORD OF HUMANITY
Contact:

Re: Prinny Bomb #271 - GOC Trailer, dood!

Postby ZekeFreek » Tue Oct 23, 2012 5:13 pm

Rednal wrote:
vampko wrote:I'd like to lodge a complaint!
Why's Europe getting the game 8 months ago!? :(



NISA can send stuff back in time!? Why didn't this happen with Mugen Souls!? D<

...

Can they send Neptunia V from the future, at least?


If I could have them send back one thing from the future, I can certainly tell you it wouldn't be NepV...
Follow me on Twitter, http://www.twitter.com/ZekeFreek
Image
Click Below To Check Out My Original Web Novel Series! Million To One!
Image
Image
Listen me and some chums talk anime at https://www.youtube.com/user/Inuyashath ... ubeythe3rd

User avatar
Daverost
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke
Posts: 8451
Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:50 pm
Location: Georgia, U.S.A.

Re: Prinny Bomb #271 - GOC Trailer, dood!

Postby Daverost » Tue Oct 23, 2012 6:54 pm

I'm still incredibly excited for a new Neverland game.
I never got my avatars.
Still holding my breath for the other Marl Kingdom games.

User avatar
Darcnova
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke
Posts: 35572
Joined: Fri May 13, 2011 12:55 pm

Re: Prinny Bomb #271 - GOC Trailer, dood!

Postby Darcnova » Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:14 pm

ZekeFreek wrote:
Rednal wrote:
vampko wrote:I'd like to lodge a complaint!
Why's Europe getting the game 8 months ago!? :(



NISA can send stuff back in time!? Why didn't this happen with Mugen Souls!? D<

...

Can they send Neptunia V from the future, at least?


If I could have them send back one thing from the future, I can certainly tell you it wouldn't be NepV...


DD2 or Gods and Fate Paradox!? :P

User avatar
ZekeFreek
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke
Posts: 8445
Joined: Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:45 pm
Location: OBEYING GOOGLE, OVERLORD OF HUMANITY
Contact:

Re: Prinny Bomb #271 - GOC Trailer, dood!

Postby ZekeFreek » Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:19 pm

Darcnova wrote:
ZekeFreek wrote:
Rednal wrote:
vampko wrote:I'd like to lodge a complaint!
Why's Europe getting the game 8 months ago!? :(



NISA can send stuff back in time!? Why didn't this happen with Mugen Souls!? D<

...

Can they send Neptunia V from the future, at least?


If I could have them send back one thing from the future, I can certainly tell you it wouldn't be NepV...


DD2 or Gods and Fate Paradox!? :P


I'd say Disgaea 4 Vita, but both of those are better choices than NepV.

Still voting for Disgaea 4: The Power of Sardines!
Follow me on Twitter, http://www.twitter.com/ZekeFreek
Image
Click Below To Check Out My Original Web Novel Series! Million To One!
Image
Image
Listen me and some chums talk anime at https://www.youtube.com/user/Inuyashath ... ubeythe3rd

Perry-Como
Majin
Majin
Posts: 186
Joined: Wed Dec 20, 2017 6:49 am

Re: Prinny Bomb #271 - GOC Trailer, dood!

Postby Perry-Como » Thu Dec 21, 2017 6:27 am

A mysterious message coming from nowhere...


Return to “Prinny Bombs”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests