Prinny Bomb #272 - Clan of Champions on Steam, dood!

This is where all the Prinny Bombs go.
PastryMcCormick
Demon Lord
Demon Lord

Prinny Bomb #272 - Clan of Champions on Steam, dood!

Postby PastryMcCormick » Tue Oct 30, 2012 6:41 pm

Have a great night, doods!

Pastry :P

Daverost
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Re: Prinny Bomb #272 - Clan of Champions on Steam, dood!

Postby Daverost » Tue Oct 30, 2012 6:46 pm

I'm gonna be the first to crap all over this Prinny Bomb.

Where are the mk2 avatars for North America? The ones we got are good. Really, they are. I bought some. But all we've been asking for are the mk2 ones. Not these. Then Europe gets them tomorrow. Is it stuck in Sony's approval process? I heard it's ridiculous, even for avatars. There's got to be something. All I want is an explanation. I'm seriously upset that we're not getting them at the "same time."

Crap, I'm starting to wonder if we'll ever see the Neptune V avatars after that game hits.
I never got my avatars.
Still holding my breath for the other Marl Kingdom games.

vertical09
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby vertical09 » Tue Oct 30, 2012 7:18 pm

So.....everything but the mk2 avatars get released?......huh =/

Then NA still doesn't get it until after Europe does?
Can we get some info on what's happening here?

CelticRedemption
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke

Postby CelticRedemption » Tue Oct 30, 2012 7:51 pm

vertical09 wrote:So.....everything but the mk2 avatars get released?......huh =/

Christ you guys sure know how to complain. At least you're getting the avatars at all.
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
[20:25] <Solice> hey, sailor tenshi... blow or squirt?
[20:26] <Kana> ....what

vertical09
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby vertical09 » Tue Oct 30, 2012 7:54 pm

CelticRedemption wrote:
vertical09 wrote:So.....everything but the mk2 avatars get released?......huh =/

Christ you guys sure know how to complain. At least you're getting the avatars at all.

We've been waiting pretty damn long. Now we got another whole month on us =P
I am grateful for the Mugen Souls avatars though, but seriously, I just want to know what's with the major hold up on mk2 avatars.

ZekeFreek
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby ZekeFreek » Tue Oct 30, 2012 7:54 pm

Boo hoo. Let me play a song for you on the world's smallest violin.
Follow me on Twitter, http://www.twitter.com/ZekeFreek
Click Below To Check Out My Original Web Novel Series! Million To One!
Listen me and some chums talk anime at https://www.youtube.com/user/Inuyashath ... ubeythe3rd

vampko
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby vampko » Tue Oct 30, 2012 7:58 pm

CelticRedemption wrote:

I think there's a right to ask for some sort of explanation. Eveyrthing's so random. You get some of everything (and from the pics it appears the ones you're getting are slightly different), while we just get MS and D4. And then there's Mugen Souls. And Clan of Champions itself is an anomoly. First it's PSN/Live/Steam. Then it's PSN/Steam. Then it's PSN only. And finally it's Steam with the PSN release later.

Some really odd things are going on to say the least...

vertical09 wrote:We've been waiting pretty damn long. Now we got another whole month on us =P
I am grateful for the Mugen Souls avatars though, but seriously, I just want to know what's with the major hold up on mk2 avatars.

To be fair, they may just mean next week, since that will technically be 'next month'.
ZekeFreek wrote:Boo hoo. Let me play a song for you on the world's smallest violin.

I am going to literally shout in joy and goad you soooo much when Project Arcadia is revealed to be Asagi's game
あの巨人シノはあんたたちの金髪少女の髪を食べたいな顔をしてるよ
AniList (no need to reg to view)
[06:46:27] <Solice> you're like dealing with a bag of rabid cats
Zdood: You are who you are. And you are a captain at the wheel of an easily-sinkable fleet of ships made of duct tape.
Spoiler:

ZekeFreek
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby ZekeFreek » Tue Oct 30, 2012 8:01 pm

I am going to literally shout in joy and goad you soooo much when Project Arcadia is revealed to be Asagi's game

And I'm going to go out to Five Guys when its revealed they've trolled you for a fool and it's something completely different.

And if I lose, I'm going to Five Guys anyway.

Win-Win.
Listen me and some chums talk anime at https://www.youtube.com/user/Inuyashath ... ubeythe3rd

vertical09
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby vertical09 » Tue Oct 30, 2012 8:05 pm

ZekeFreek wrote: Boo hoo. Let me play a song for you on the world's smallest violin.

Just you wait until Laharl is turned into a generic harem lead :?

vampko wrote: To be fair, they may just mean next week, since that will technically be 'next month'.

I hope that's what they mean. And if that's the case, you can all take turns slapping me across the face while playing fitting carnival music.

CelticRedemption
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke

Postby CelticRedemption » Tue Oct 30, 2012 8:52 pm

vampko wrote:
CelticRedemption wrote:

I think there's a right to ask for some sort of explanation. Eveyrthing's so random. You get some of everything (and from the pics it appears the ones you're getting are slightly different), while we just get MS and D4. And then there's Mugen Souls. And Clan of Champions itself is an anomoly. First it's PSN/Live/Steam. Then it's PSN/Steam. Then it's PSN only. And finally it's Steam with the PSN release later.

vertical09 wrote:We've been waiting pretty damn long. Now we got another whole month on us =P

To be fair, they may just mean next week, since that will technically be 'next month'.
ZekeFreek wrote:Boo hoo. Let me play a song for you on the world's smallest violin.

First of all, I'm not getting any of them, apart from the new PSN store crashing my ps3 whenever i try to visit it, the avatars aren't available in my region.
Rather than asking for an explanation it just sounds like everyone's complaining, it's not like you're entitled to get these things or anything, NISA's being awesome just releasing these for you.
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
[20:25] <Solice> hey, sailor tenshi... blow or squirt?
[20:26] <Kana> ....what

ZekeFreek
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby ZekeFreek » Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:28 pm

vertical09 wrote:
ZekeFreek wrote: Boo hoo. Let me play a song for you on the world's smallest violin.

Just you wait until Laharl is turned into a generic harem lead :?

vampko wrote: To be fair, they may just mean next week, since that will technically be 'next month'.

I hope that's what they mean. And if that's the case, you can all take turns slapping me across the face while playing fitting carnival music.

Oh come on, you don't really want that...

Ringwraith
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Ringwraith » Wed Oct 31, 2012 1:27 am

vampko wrote:
CelticRedemption wrote:

They're called NDAs and changing circumstances. It's not like they changing everything around just to mess with people. Also considering that NISA only tend to give definite plans when something seems almost certain to happen, I'm sure the constant changes to things are as much as, if not, of an annoyance to them as they are to you.
vampko wrote:

I highly doubt that, if they knew it was going to be next week, they'd say next week. Next month is needlessly vague in this context.
We'll likely never know why they took so long though, NDAs and all that.
<SaturnineTenshi> and we can play with solice because he likes it
<Solice> i hear it's better than playing with myself

<Solice> celtic had a hard time getting his ball out?
<Kana> oh man, you have no idea

Daverost
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Daverost » Wed Oct 31, 2012 6:37 pm

Ringwraith wrote:I highly doubt that, if they knew it was going to be next week, they'd say next week. Next month is needlessly vague in this context.

Exactly. If there's a problem, say there's a problem. Don't string us along with vague estimates. I want to know what's up. This is beyond ridiculous at this point.

Also, while we're on the subject of ridiculous delays, NISA needs to go give ImageEpoch a swift kick in the ass and tell them to hurry up with the English version of Black Rock Shooter. I hope they didn't pay up front for that license, because they've gotten squat for their investment if they did.
I never got my avatars.
Still holding my breath for the other Marl Kingdom games.

vampko
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby vampko » Wed Oct 31, 2012 6:50 pm

Daverost wrote:
Ringwraith wrote:I highly doubt that, if they knew it was going to be next week, they'd say next week. Next month is needlessly vague in this context.

Exactly. If there's a problem, say there's a problem. Don't string us along with vague estimates. I want to know what's up. This is beyond ridiculous at this point.

Also, while we're on the subject of ridiculous delays, NISA needs to go give ImageEpoch a swift kick in the ass and tell them to hurry up with the English version of Black Rock Shooter. I hope they didn't pay up front for that license, because they've gotten squat for their investment if they did.

Ugh....that's one thing I didn't want to address but it's definitely something which has been a real pain. I think we've now waited a year, though it might be a bit more till then.
あの巨人シノはあんたたちの金髪少女の髪を食べたいな顔をしてるよ
AniList (no need to reg to view)
[06:46:27] <Solice> you're like dealing with a bag of rabid cats
Zdood: You are who you are. And you are a captain at the wheel of an easily-sinkable fleet of ships made of duct tape.
Spoiler:

ZekeFreek
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby ZekeFreek » Wed Oct 31, 2012 7:00 pm

At this point, what explanation would be excusable anyway?

Just let them do their job... however slowly they do it...

Return to “Prinny Bombs”