Prinny Bomb #343 - Time and Eternity live on Twitch.tv dood!

This is where all the Prinny Bombs go.
kanade2
Netherworld Count
Netherworld Count

Re: Prinny Bomb #343 - Time and Eternity live on Twitch.tv d

Postby kanade2 » Fri May 17, 2013 9:03 am

Something else to consider for the live stream

" Hopefully the stream will be better than Neptune Victory in terms of informative, from what I understand, the discussion wasn't even close to explaining the game (gameplay, system and stuff) or anything but rather a random discussion about NISA and other stuff.

Even my Q&A was much more informative than their stream."-MasterLL

Houk
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke

Postby Houk » Fri May 17, 2013 9:44 am

will57 wrote:Out of curiosity, about how often do NISA's live streams contain story spoilers? I'm actually thinking about watching it, but I usually stay away from live streams due to this very reason (with the exception of streams that stay away from story spoilers). I haven't actually checked out any of NISA's live streams in the past, so I really don't know what to expect.

For this stream, we'll be fairly early on in the game, so there shouldn't be too much spoiler-y stuff. That being said, we will be showing plot stuff, so keep that in mind.

Also for others, the flipside of that is you won't be seeing a bunch of advanced endgame battle or world stuff. I think we're going to try to do another broadcast session a little later to show some of that, but for this one we wanted to kind of ease into it.

kanade - we'll be taking questions from the chat, so it'll be exactly as informative as you guys want it to be.

NEET_GAMER
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby NEET_GAMER » Fri May 17, 2013 10:16 am

I'll see whether I can squeeze myself in to see the stream being that the game does look interesting and I would at least hope my money is worth spent on the game :D

kanade2
Netherworld Count
Netherworld Count

Postby kanade2 » Fri May 17, 2013 11:24 am

Houk wrote:
kanade - we'll be taking questions from the chat, so it'll be exactly as informative as you guys want it to be.

You missed the point as MasterLL is saying you guys need to explain the general information about the gameplay a bit more instead of discussing random things about NISA,and spending a lot of time trying to advertise all of NISA's products.

The HDN V live stream was really lacking in any information about the basic gameplay even with the questions from the audience.

BlinkWinkel
Majin
Majin

Postby BlinkWinkel » Fri May 17, 2013 12:50 pm

[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
Last edited by BlinkWinkel on Sun Sep 15, 2013 6:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

will57
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke

Postby will57 » Fri May 17, 2013 1:34 pm

BlinkWinkel wrote:
will57 wrote:For some reason there hasn't been anything about a US release date, but EU gets it in June and July (for PSN release). So until the US release dates show up there most likely won't be anything about a limited edition. I can only hope it'll be within July.

Last time I checked it said July 16th on Gamefaqs for the US release date, which is two months from now so I was thinking we'd be seeing the pre-orders soon.

As great as that sounds, I remain skeptical until NISA actually announces the US release date. Gamefaqs just gets their info from sites like Gamestop, Amazon, and such. Meaning even if it's a placeholder, they'll put it into the release date section for the release data of the game. Not saying that they are absolutely wrong, but I do think it is most likely.

Daverost
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Daverost » Fri May 17, 2013 4:54 pm

I'm less concerned about a livestream and more concerned about pre-orders opening at some point before the game comes out.

Houk wrote:Generation of Chaos (all),

My hero <3
I never got my avatars.
Still holding my breath for the other Marl Kingdom games.

kanade2
Netherworld Count
Netherworld Count

Postby kanade2 » Fri May 17, 2013 6:27 pm

Didn't have time to watch the whole thing ,but Houk did a pretty good job with this live stream.

shymel94
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby shymel94 » Fri May 17, 2013 6:33 pm

I'm watching it right now and it's hilarious. :lol:
3DS FC: 2148-8629-2994
PSN ID: sheena1278
Wii U FC: shy_mel

Houk
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke

Postby Houk » Fri May 17, 2013 8:06 pm

Thanks everyone for stopping in, that was super fun and I'm glad we had plenty of questions!

Chris put me to shame with his entertaining...ness, so if I do it again I'll have to make sure to pack in more personality.

kanade2
Netherworld Count
Netherworld Count

Postby kanade2 » Sat May 18, 2013 2:47 pm

Just finished watching the recorded stream,and I have to say that you guys did a better job this time around then last,however there were still issues.

What I didn't like

1.There was a audio delay with the game sounds/music for the whole stream.

2. I didn't like the fact that Houk's replacements didn't give us much information about the game. Most of what they talked about related to their personal lives, and what they do at NISA. It was interesting to get to know the people who work at NISA,but at the same time it would have been nice if they talked more about the game itself.

3. From the 40 min mark to the 45 min mark there was some odd black blotches in the upper left hand corner,and on the save crystal. Not a huge deal to me,but just something I noticed.

4.More of the combat system really needed to be shown off. From what was shown it felt like the combat was very repetitive,small amount of animation frames used, and I didn't see anything that grabbed my attention.

What I liked

1. Hardly any advertisement for NISA's other products.

2. Houk giving us a lot of information about the game,and answering our questions to the best of his ability. There are a few things that should have been explained a bit more like gifts, events,quests,and Chemistry Combo Magic.

3. Beard-Kun breaking the game.

4.Live stream helped me make up my mind if I should buy this game,or not. I guess it really isn't a positive for you guys since I'm passing on it ,but honestly this game just isn't for me,and I saw nothing that would have changed my opinion about the game.

5.Fake save data

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/657979-t ... y/66213822

Has a few more comments about how other people felt about the live stream.

CelticRedemption
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke

Postby CelticRedemption » Sat May 18, 2013 5:46 pm

kanade2 wrote:
3. From the 40 min mark to the 45 min mark there was some odd black blotches in the upper left hand corner,and on the save crystal. Not a huge deal to me,but just something I noticed.

I'm pretty sure that had to do with the green screen and the software to implement the green screen that they were using. It's really not something they could've easily avoided, as the game just happened to display colors in the range used by the program to pick up on the green screen.
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
[20:25] <Solice> hey, sailor tenshi... blow or squirt?
[20:26] <Kana> ....what

Chi X Oreki
Loyal Vassal
Loyal Vassal

Postby Chi X Oreki » Sat May 18, 2013 7:33 pm

kanade2 wrote:3. Beard-Kun breaking the game.

That was my favorite part. :D
Also, his beard looks sooo awesome.

Houk
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke

Postby Houk » Sat May 18, 2013 7:57 pm

For the audio delay, we're going to look into that and play around with stuff before our next stream (whenever that is) and see if we can't figure out what was happening there.

Daverost
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Daverost » Sat May 18, 2013 8:28 pm

I suppose I should have been there for Beard-kun.
I never got my avatars.
Still holding my breath for the other Marl Kingdom games.

Return to “Prinny Bombs”