Page 1 of 2

A few more Neptunia Mk2 PSN avatars?

Posted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 1:29 pm
by FoulMouthedGoddess
I want to thank everyone at NISA for getting us the avatars we got on the PSN so far. We almost have all of them now! Is there any more plans to release more?

Is there possibility we can get the rest of them and have the whole set? When will we get one of Blanc and the original casts? Like these ones that are on the Japanese PSN store:

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

I really want that Blanc avatar soooooo bad, the one from the original game is kinda boring. :lol: I couldn't help but ask.

The alternate pictures of these characters look so much better than the original game's avatars which are kind of static and boring. I'm sure everyone would love these ones I mentioned and buy them in a heartbeat! I think all the character genuinely look happier and cuter too which is not a bad thing!

So what do you say NISA? Please can we get these ones too?! I'd even be satisfied if we just got the Neptune, Blanc, Vert and Noire ones!

Re: A few more Neptunia Mk2 PSN avatars?

Posted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 8:45 pm
by Daverost
Lemme get in on this.

Re: A few more Neptunia Mk2 PSN avatars?

Posted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:23 am
by FoulMouthedGoddess
NISA, You can't really say no to all these cute smiling girls, can you? ;)

Re: A few more Neptunia Mk2 PSN avatars?

Posted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 4:45 pm
by MegaTonkotsu
Greetings, doods!

At the moment, we are already making plans for Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory avatars. We will see about possibly bringing the avatars you have mentioned to North America and Europe later on this year.

Thanks again for all your support, doods!

Love,
MegaTonkotsu :mrgreen:

Re: A few more Neptunia Mk2 PSN avatars?

Posted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 4:55 pm
by Libra
MegaTonkotsu wrote:Greetings, doods!

At the moment, we are already making plans for Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory avatars. We will see about possibly bringing the avatars you have mentioned to North America and Europe later on this year.

Thanks again for all your support, doods!

Love,
MegaTonkotsu :mrgreen:

Awesome! Looking forward to purchasing them :D

Re: A few more Neptunia Mk2 PSN avatars?

Posted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:03 pm
by FoulMouthedGoddess
MegaTonkotsu wrote:Greetings, doods!

At the moment, we are already making plans for Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory avatars. We will see about possibly bringing the avatars you have mentioned to North America and Europe later on this year.

Thanks again for all your support, doods!

Love,
MegaTonkotsu :mrgreen:

This post made me extremely happy ;) This rocks, thank you so much!

Re: A few more Neptunia Mk2 PSN avatars?

Posted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 7:06 pm
by Daverost
Good news. Know that you have my money on both counts. I expect great things.

Oh, and keep it up with the slightly zoomed out mk2 avatars. Those are lovely. Much better than the JP equivalents.

Re: A few more Neptunia Mk2 PSN avatars?

Posted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 7:43 pm
by FoulMouthedGoddess
Daverost wrote:

Oh, and keep it up with the slightly zoomed out mk2 avatars. Those are lovely. Much better than the JP equivalents.

^This.

Re: A few more Neptunia Mk2 PSN avatars?

Posted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 7:45 am
by artemisthemp
MegaTonkotsu wrote:Greetings, doods!

At the moment, we are already making plans for Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory avatars. We will see about possibly bringing the avatars you have mentioned to North America and Europe later on this year.

Thanks again for all your support, doods!

Love,
MegaTonkotsu :mrgreen:

Does that include Denmark?

Re: A few more Neptunia Mk2 PSN avatars?

Posted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 7:34 pm
by Daverost
MegaTonkotsu wrote:We will see about possibly bringing the avatars you have mentioned to North America and Europe later on this year.


Can we get a definition of "later this year"? A month and half after the last batch (quite the gap compared to previous batches) and we're at the release of Victory. I don't want the other mk2 avatars lost in the commotion if there are plans for them.

And if there aren't plans for them, I'd rather just know right now so I can go ahead and be angry instead of hounding you about it for the next six or more months.

Re: A few more Neptunia Mk2 PSN avatars?

Posted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 1:13 pm
by FoulMouthedGoddess
Daverost wrote:
MegaTonkotsu wrote:We will see about possibly bringing the avatars you have mentioned to North America and Europe later on this year.


Can we get a definition of "later this year"? A month and half after the last batch (quite the gap compared to previous batches) and we're at the release of Victory. I don't want the other mk2 avatars lost in the commotion if there are plans for them.

And if there aren't plans for them, I'd rather just know right now so I can go ahead and be angry instead of hounding you about it for the next six or more months.

Good point.

Re: A few more Neptunia Mk2 PSN avatars?

Posted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 5:05 pm
by Libra
Image
I'm still waiting on those avatars!

Re: A few more Neptunia Mk2 PSN avatars?

Posted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:20 pm
by Daverost
Yeah, seems silly to leave several main characters out of the set.

More importantly, it's insane to leave out the title character.

Re: A few more Neptunia Mk2 PSN avatars?

Posted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 1:42 pm
by kg11_mk2
Bumping this thread because I need those avatars too.

Re: A few more Neptunia Mk2 PSN avatars?

Posted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 7:14 pm
by Daverost
Daverost wrote:And if there aren't plans for them, I'd rather just know right now so I can go ahead and be angry instead of hounding you about it for the next six or more months.


Oh. Huh. It has been six. Guess we're moving on to that "or more" part now.