Advertising Methods

Spend some time here chatting about Time and Eternity
Rednal
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Advertising Methods

Postby Rednal » Sat Mar 09, 2013 4:13 pm

Watching an interview with... Blistered Thumbs, I think it was? Someone who was doing an early playthrough of TAE, anyway, got me to thinking about how it might be best to advertise the game. The way they described it, the game isn't exactly an RPG in the standard sense. It's almost more of an interactive anime, with a more straightforward, casual plot instead of extensive exploration customization, etc.

I suppose part of me is wondering what the best way to advertise the game might be, then, and if there are people who will have more accurate expectations if they understand what it actually tries to be instead of what they just think it's supposed to be.
PSN: LordRednal / Twitter: @Rednal29 ] Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/rednal29

Qefimo
Geo Master
Geo Master

Re: Advertising Methods

Postby Qefimo » Sun Mar 10, 2013 11:57 am

Honestly, this could have been a lot better if they really had made it an interactive anime like the Laserdisc games of yore. I'm talking classics like Road Blaster, Time Gal, and Badlands.

If it was well animated and felt responsive, I would totally play something like that made in 2013. I definitely think there's still a market for it, considering how much modern games are already saturated with excessive cinematics and QTEs. Of course, you probably wouldn't need a game console for it, just a Blu-ray player.

PerryComo
Netherworld Baron
Netherworld Baron

Re: Advertising Methods

Postby PerryComo » Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:40 pm

A mysterious message coming from nowhere...

Return to “Time and Eternity”