Gaming Age review

Spend some time here chatting about Time and Eternity
Orliatzu
Majin
Majin

Re: Gaming Age review

Postby Orliatzu » Sun Jul 14, 2013 2:34 pm

Reviews by websites are so subjective that I never take them with anything more then a grain of salt. Since all reviewer's have different aspects of games that they look out for and because what I am looking for as a gamer has a fairly good chance of being different, low/high scores are meaningless to me as a baseline of purchase.

I find watching live feed on the game to see the game play is the only surefire way to determine whether or not I will personally enjoy the game. I can't leave it up to a reviewer's opinion to explain whether or not I will find the aspects they found frustrating or enjoyable to mirror my own standards.

I am glad I was able to check out the stream NISA did for Time and Eternity because that was affirmation to me that this is a game that appeals to "me" and I hope that they do more livestreams in future titles.

Shardnax
Geo Master
Geo Master

Postby Shardnax » Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:06 am

kanade2 wrote:
Gypsy wrote:
Blackchaosdragon wrote:....what the?
The reviewers eyes and brain must have gone bad theres plenty to credit the game for.

Reviewers care about different things than people who actually play games.

So what are theses different things that reviewers care about?

Keeping up with the trends to generate hits, of course.

Venus wrote:I disagree. I generally find that RPGFan is quite reliable. Now if you were talking about IGN or Gamespot maybe I could see your point but RPGFan is generally much more fair and honest. If they say a game is crap 9 times out of 10 it is crap.

The only reviewers whose reviews I take into serious consideration there are Chandran, Gann, and McCarroll; I don't care for the newer staff.

LishaZe30
Peon
Peon

Postby LishaZe30 » Sun Oct 26, 2014 6:07 pm

This game is of a level that has never been seen before. It is the new benchmark. The story is rich and engaging, the characters are memorable, and the journey is one that pulls you in, captivates you and compels you to move forward toward the conclusion.
Lisha
I looked up my dream meaning with this here which discusses what dreams mean and how to analyze dreams. Visit http://www.dreamdictionarynow.com for a dream dictionary and many dream meanings.

Return to “Time and Eternity”