The Guided Fate Paradox Official JSFPS Thread

Official The Guided Fate Paradox discussion forum
will57
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke

Re: The Guided Fate Paradox Official JSFPS Thread

Postby will57 » Sat Nov 09, 2013 12:29 pm

Rednal wrote:There are some Capacity Up artifacts you can use. ^^ I don't think you need to get too attached to your equipment, though - save what you want through Divine Summon, and feel free to sell the rest once you've burst it - you'll get money that can be spent on upgrades and artifacts. And, of course, you can just put one copy of everything in storage...

Well, it's less to do with being attached to equipment and more with wanting to collect at least 1 piece of everything. I'm pretty sure I can't move anything to storage while in the Caravan, would be really nice if I could though.

Rednal
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Rednal » Sat Nov 09, 2013 1:03 pm

Well, if you're only going to Floor 10, just unload when you exit...? o wo

Actually, it shouldn't take you too long to figure out how many floors you can safely pass through; it goes by pretty quick once you're used to it, and considering the nature of the game, leveling remains pretty steady. :lol:
PSN: LordRednal / Twitter: @Rednal29 ] Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/rednal29

greenzsaber
Netherworld Baron
Netherworld Baron

Postby greenzsaber » Sat Nov 09, 2013 5:30 pm

Just crushed the final boss. Hope post-game has a lot to offer, like the Dengeki dungeons of ZHP.
Spoiler:

RagnoSaki
New Vassal
New Vassal

Postby RagnoSaki » Sun Nov 10, 2013 9:28 am

It took me 7 tries in the 4th chapter finally beat it
I saved god mode for when one of those enemies pushed me off the top.

will57
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke

Postby will57 » Sun Nov 10, 2013 9:47 am

Finally finished Chapter 7. Made so many ridiculous mistakes going through that dungeon.
For example, one of the runs I decided to ignore the gate leading to the next floor and continued looking for enemies, activated a trap that sent me to another part of the map that just happened to be filled with enemies. Then another time, the same thing happened but I was turned to stone instead of surrounded by enemies.
Then in the Martial arts dungeon I got a bit too greedy and tried to reach floor 30 despite finding a lot of new items, not only did I end up dead by floor 21 or so, Kuroiel even died as well, so she lost all of her equipment that was strengthened quite a bit . On the bright side, I think I have finally learned that it's best to not get too attached to equipment. Still going to try to find a pair of cat ears again, just because I like how they look on Kuroiel :lol: .

Also, is it safe to assume that it probably isn't that difficult to collect each item in this game? I mean, i'm finding myself getting Spiked balls and Daggers even in higher levels. There seems to be very few things that are actually that rare.

Rednal
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Rednal » Sun Nov 10, 2013 9:51 am

Once you have their areas unlocked... yeah, finding items is fairly easy overall. ^^ There may be some stuff that doesn't show up at all until later, though.

myskaros
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby myskaros » Sun Nov 10, 2013 12:43 pm

will57 wrote:Also, is it safe to assume that it probably isn't that difficult to collect each item in this game? I mean, i'm finding myself getting Spiked balls and Daggers even in higher levels. There seems to be very few things that are actually that rare.

I believe each monster has a specific loot table as well that changes as they increase in level/difficulty. What might be a "rare drop" earlier in the game seems to get easier to find later. An example is those cat fencers, they drop Daggers at low levels but later drop Flowing Capes more, at least in my experience. I've noticed a couple other common-item patterns, but nothing else comes to mind at the moment.

Captain Prinny
Geo Master
Geo Master

Postby Captain Prinny » Tue Nov 12, 2013 2:18 am

Got the game yesterday and being playing all morning, the game is amazing but I'm so used to be alone in ZHP that I don't like to have the angel with me, feels like cheating :lol: , I guess it will be necessary for the harder dungeons and somehow is useful to get more equipment bursted quickly.

Is me or the music in the anime opening sound like one of the openings of the anime Attack on Titan?.

will57
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke

Postby will57 » Tue Nov 12, 2013 5:27 am

I wouldn't say it's even close, it's Yousei Teikoku. The same band that did the opening theme of Future Diary, among other things.

Captain Prinny
Geo Master
Geo Master

Postby Captain Prinny » Tue Nov 12, 2013 8:19 am

I mean the style and the rhythm, at least it sound very similar to me.

will57
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke

Postby will57 » Tue Nov 12, 2013 12:35 pm

Still on Chapter 9, decided to go through the Martial Arts dungeon, and I failed to make it passed floor 30 three times in a row. It's surprisingly frustrating to make it to floor 30, just to find yourself taken out by being turned to stone.

Orliatzu
Majin
Majin

Postby Orliatzu » Tue Nov 12, 2013 1:00 pm

I agree that stone is a major issue for dungeon crawling. I suggest always carrying around a weapon or armor that in addition to dealing damage pushes the enemy back a couple squares. Things like the magician's arm does good damage as well as knockback to avoid petrification from those pesky Medusas/gorgon things.

Shizuka
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss

Postby Shizuka » Tue Nov 12, 2013 2:30 pm

Does anybody here have a NISA Store coupon to spare, maybe when TGFP shipped?

will57
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke

Postby will57 » Wed Nov 13, 2013 6:27 pm

Chapter 10 spoilers-
Spoiler:
Made it to the final floor of Chapter 10 (after about two tries that ended due to being turned to stone again :lol:) and i'm pretty sure I was defeated in one hit by Satanael's special attack. I seriously thought I was safe since there weren't any yellow tiles under me.
Guess i'll try to make sure i'm over level 70 (since that's his level) when I reach there again. Although i'm guessing this is more of an issue with strategy than it is with my level.

EDIT:Felt like I should add a spoiler tag.
Last edited by will57 on Wed Nov 13, 2013 6:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Rednal
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Rednal » Wed Nov 13, 2013 6:43 pm

I could definitely survive hits... the problem was him dodging too fast and too far away for me to actually hit. XD; I'll try specials, but... yeesh.

Return to “The Guided Fate Paradox”