Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair (Vita) ♥ Available Now!

The ultimate forum for the ultimate fans of the ultimate game series!
iatheia
Loyal Vassal
Loyal Vassal

Re: Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair (Vita) ♥ Sep 2nd!

Postby iatheia » Sat Sep 20, 2014 2:38 pm

ZekeFreek wrote:What the hell have I got wrong? You're just confirming everything I said, just in more detail.

...I just kind of wanted to say that.
But I was mainly referring to your reasons as to why this discussion has started in the first place. I guess though if we are looking at the same facts and reaching different conclusions, nothing can be done about that.

My1xT
Netherworld Marquis
Netherworld Marquis

Postby My1xT » Sat Sep 20, 2014 2:38 pm

not? I was quite sure that when I booted Tales of Symphonia Dawn of the new World on the Wii that a NISA logo appeared.
cant check that I dont have the game anymore.

even if Tales of isnt from NISA, from the EN voiced games I played Tales of series is best. Dangan series is 2nd and nep is out of ranking (ear cancer).
I never intend to rant, insult anyone or anything like that. I just want to express my oppinion, and if I appeared so, sorry in advance.
Also if I am capsing, I either accidentially hit caps or I am too lazy for using bold bbcode (especially on phone)

burai97
Majin
Majin

Postby burai97 » Sat Sep 20, 2014 7:19 pm

My1xT wrote:not? I was quite sure that when I booted Tales of Symphonia Dawn of the new World on the Wii that a NISA logo appeared.
cant check that I dont have the game anymore.

according to the tales wiki, dawn of the new world was only ever published by namco bandai.

Zetsubear
Netherworld Count
Netherworld Count

Postby Zetsubear » Sat Sep 20, 2014 9:41 pm

Shizuka wrote:Finally started the game today. I'm hoping to have even more fun than what I did with the first game.

Oh you will c:
Spoiler:

PSN: ninja-star95
NNID: AKninja95
Twitter: @MKWhopper
(Feel free to add me)

SupeMastodonicRoboMechPenisZetsuCyberBear

-Elston

Shizuka
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss

Postby Shizuka » Sun Sep 21, 2014 2:40 pm

Zetsubear wrote:
Shizuka wrote:Finally started the game today. I'm hoping to have even more fun than what I did with the first game.

Oh you will c:

So far... I still prefer the first game. Oh, and finally updated the title! Sorry for being late!

My1xT
Netherworld Marquis
Netherworld Marquis

Re: Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair (Vita) ♥ Available Now!

Postby My1xT » Sun Sep 21, 2014 2:53 pm

can you also change the title of the nep rebirth1 and 2 topics? they have their JP name, even thou the EN names are official for half an eternity (especially for RB1)
I never intend to rant, insult anyone or anything like that. I just want to express my oppinion, and if I appeared so, sorry in advance.
Also if I am capsing, I either accidentially hit caps or I am too lazy for using bold bbcode (especially on phone)

Zetsubear
Netherworld Count
Netherworld Count

Postby Zetsubear » Sun Sep 21, 2014 3:49 pm

Shizuka wrote:
Zetsubear wrote:

Oh you will c:

So far... I still prefer the first game. Oh, and finally updated the title! Sorry for being late!

Spoiler:

(Feel free to add me)

-Elston

lopez
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss

Postby lopez » Mon Sep 22, 2014 4:31 pm

Shizuka wrote:
Zetsubear wrote:

Oh you will c:

Now I'm worried. I've actually been seeing more and more comments about how DR2 doesn't meet expectations. Opinions are opinions, but it's quite disconcerting (will play regardless).

My1xT
Netherworld Marquis
Netherworld Marquis

Postby My1xT » Mon Sep 22, 2014 4:56 pm

I have fun and like the game for most part, except for the CGs of mikan especially since I didnt wait for this like in noire where I know when it comes and simply can turn off the vita before that happens and IMO the bloody scenes are way less bad since the blood is in pink, some ppl hate this, I think it's a nice comedy element.

Zetsubear
Netherworld Count
Netherworld Count

Postby Zetsubear » Mon Sep 22, 2014 5:54 pm

lopez wrote:
Shizuka wrote:
Zetsubear wrote:

Oh you will c:

Now I'm worried. I've actually been seeing more and more comments about how DR2 doesn't meet expectations. Opinions are opinions, but it's quite disconcerting (will play regardless).

DR2>DR1
Spoiler:

(Feel free to add me)

-Elston

My1xT
Netherworld Marquis
Netherworld Marquis

Postby My1xT » Tue Sep 23, 2014 1:01 am

pretty funny how Gundham imitates ban Midou from Get Backers in ch3 class trial... (at least in jp, en confirm after I finished it)

Ainara
Geo Master
Geo Master

Postby Ainara » Tue Sep 23, 2014 7:30 am

Zetsubear wrote:
lopez wrote:
Shizuka wrote:
Zetsubear wrote:

Oh you will c:

DR2>DR1

Weeell... I think there is a majority of people who think that (Me included! I cared about DR2 way more than DR1), but I can see where people who prefer the first one are coming from.
Depends on what appeals to you as a player, really.
Mahiru Koizumi is love, Mahiru Koizumi is life.
Please forgive my English if it ever sounds weird!

ArmedDragoon
Netherworld Count
Netherworld Count

Postby ArmedDragoon » Tue Sep 23, 2014 8:34 am

Ainara wrote:
Zetsubear wrote:
lopez wrote:
Shizuka wrote:So far... I still prefer the first game. Oh, and finally updated the title! Sorry for being late!

DR2>DR1

Weeell... I think there is a majority of people who think that (Me included! I cared about DR2 way more than DR1), but I can see where people who prefer the first one are coming from.
Depends on what appeals to you as a player, really.

I've been around and I've barely seen anyone who has completely finished both games say that they still prefer DR1, so yeah, don't know where Lopez is seeing all these comments about how it "doesn't meet expectations".
Neogaf wrote:In my opinion the main creative heads behind such games are undoubtedly pedophiles. There's no doubt in my mind. Having them lose money doesn't bother me at all.

Zetsubear
Netherworld Count
Netherworld Count

Postby Zetsubear » Tue Sep 23, 2014 10:13 am

Everyone's tripping ass.

Barely anyone finished the game(looking at you Alice).

Probably salty because of the new Class Trial mechanics wrecking there shit.
Spoiler:

(Feel free to add me)

-Elston

My1xT
Netherworld Marquis
Netherworld Marquis

Postby My1xT » Tue Sep 23, 2014 10:20 am

well honestly the new challenges liek logic dive or the "improved" gambit are annoying. the thing with the thought thread or whatever we wanna call it from DR1 was better, for starters you dont have to manuver through some scifi course and in DR1 you didnt lose anything except for time when you were wrong, so it is a bit of relexation...

Return to “Danganronpa™ + Danganronpa™ 2”