Page 4 of 10

Re: Dangan Ronpa Pictures Thread

Posted: Sun Mar 02, 2014 7:17 pm
by lopez
Seventh wrote:So DR2 should be spoilered... but not that entire fucking post of spoilers? :?

This is why I was avoiding this thread.


I edited in spoilers. Are there any other spoilers in this thread?

Re: Dangan Ronpa Pictures Thread

Posted: Sun Mar 02, 2014 7:42 pm
by Seventh
Well, the damage done by that is still done, but I imagine all things pertaining to DR2?

Not fair that you need to go back and do that though. Perhaps we should just make it a rule for future pages and not speak of the old? :shock:

Re: Dangan Ronpa Pictures Thread

Posted: Sun Mar 02, 2014 7:51 pm
by lopez
I don't mind doing it, though I don't read all the comments/threads, so you guys will have to let me or one of the other mods know if spoils are still floating around. There are people who are late to arrive to threads and who actually read said threads from the beginning (like myself for example).

Re: Dangan Ronpa Pictures Thread

Posted: Sun Mar 02, 2014 7:54 pm
by Seventh
Well... I'd go look, but I've had enough spoilers for one night.

Anyone who's played the rest of the games around?

Re: Dangan Ronpa Pictures Thread

Posted: Sun Mar 02, 2014 11:53 pm
by Alice Twilight
lopez wrote:
Beedlebud wrote:Okay, well the game just came out and not everyone knows about or has played it yet.So please spoiler tag that post (not only is it a spoiler, it's really big too).


This.

Technically, anything that can potentially spoil a game, no matter how old/new/recent/etc... should be in spoilers.

Anyways, does anyone have any DR1 specific Sayaka images? :mrgreen:


Why does nothing from the Hyperdimension Neptunia topics get spoilered?
Mods have some serious work to do in all those other topics.

Also, my other post in this thread wasn't a SDR2 spoiler.

Re: Dangan Ronpa Pictures Thread

Posted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 12:07 am
by Beedlebud
Alice Twilight wrote:
lopez wrote:
Beedlebud wrote:Okay, well the game just came out and not everyone knows about or has played it yet.So please spoiler tag that post (not only is it a spoiler, it's really big too).


This.

Technically, anything that can potentially spoil a game, no matter how old/new/recent/etc... should be in spoilers.

Anyways, does anyone have any DR1 specific Sayaka images? :mrgreen:


Why does nothing from the Hyperdimension Neptunia topics get spoilered?
Mods have some serious work to do in all those other topics.


Mods can't monitor every thread. If you have a problem, feel free to send them a PM about it, instead of waiting until now when the threads are pretty unrelated.

Re: Dangan Ronpa Pictures Thread

Posted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 9:48 am
by Houk
Alice Twilight wrote:Why does nothing from the Hyperdimension Neptunia topics get spoilered?
Mods have some serious work to do in all those other topics.


Because there are roughly ten times more posts in any given HDN thread than anywhere else on the board, and spoilers don't affect those games the way that they do the DR series.

Re: Dangan Ronpa Pictures Thread

Posted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 10:36 am
by Seventh
Houk wrote:
Alice Twilight wrote:Why does nothing from the Hyperdimension Neptunia topics get spoilered?
Mods have some serious work to do in all those other topics.


Because there are roughly ten times more posts in any given HDN thread than anywhere else on the board, and spoilers don't affect those games the way that they do the DR series.

That's a bit subjective, I think. Spoilers are spoilers no matter what is being spoiled, and if you don't want to be spoiled and you get spoiled, you'll be affected. Effected. Bothered. I wasn't thrilled when I got spoiled for something in RB1, for example.

I think the more accurate thing to say would be that Neptunia just doesn't have as much to spoil in the first place, whereas DR is basically entirely spoilers from the onset.

While yes, that could mean spoilers don't affect HDN the same way as there's so little to really spoil, so based on quantity for example you'd be right, but that doesn't mean getting spoiled won't still be upsetting.

Re: Dangan Ronpa Pictures Thread

Posted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 10:54 am
by PringlesXD
Here's a fan picture from my DR2's favorite character, Sonia.

No spoilers, but don't click if you don't want to know how the characters look like(?)
Spoiler:
Image

Re: Dangan Ronpa Pictures Thread

Posted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 6:06 pm
by Alice Twilight
Another Episode could be released here in the west and NISA forums will still try and spoiler tag anything related to
Spoiler:
Genocider Syo
and pretend it's an evil twin

Re: Dangan Ronpa Pictures Thread

Posted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 8:34 pm
by MegaJesse
I am a terrible person for making this, but I hope some people will get this

DR Ch. 2 Spoilers

Spoiler:
Image

Re: Dangan Ronpa Pictures Thread

Posted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 8:47 pm
by Seventh
MegaJesse wrote:I am a terrible person for making this, but I hope some people will get this

DR Ch. 2 Spoilers

Spoiler:
Image

Dude. Dude. :lol:

Re: Dangan Ronpa Pictures Thread

Posted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 9:12 pm
by MegaJesse
Seventh wrote:
MegaJesse wrote:I am a terrible person for making this, but I hope some people will get this

DR Ch. 2 Spoilers

Spoiler:
Image

Dude. Dude. :lol:


It's safe to say that...

Spoiler:
... The butter makes the crust flakey

Image


I PROMISE I'M DONE

Re: Dangan Ronpa Pictures Thread

Posted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 9:14 pm
by Seventh
No, don't stop, they're great. Just the thing I needed. :lol:

Re: Dangan Ronpa Pictures Thread

Posted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 3:23 am
by Alice Twilight
Would you play it?

Image

inb4 S-Spoilers!