*SPOILERS* Dangan Ronpa Chapter 3 Discussion

The ultimate forum for the ultimate fans of the ultimate game series!

Rating out of 5 on this Chapter:

5 out of 5 - Excellent
38%
4 out of 5 - Good
38%
3 out of 5 - Alright
24%
2 out of 5 - Bad
No votes
1 out of 5 - Terrible
No votes

Total votes: 21

Mirai
Netherworld Baron
Netherworld Baron

*SPOILERS* Dangan Ronpa Chapter 3 Discussion

Postby Mirai » Sat Feb 08, 2014 9:29 am

This is the place where you can discuss freely all the events that occur within Chapter 3 of Dangan Ronpa.

Just remember the following:

- Under no circumstances is anyone allowed to discuss story events here that occur AFTER Chapter 3. Not even under spoiler tags.

-This thread will contain SPOILERS. If you have yet to complete Chapter 3 of Dangan Ronpa, it is recommended that you STAY AWAY from this thread until you have gotten to Chapter 4.

-Making comparisons with previous chapters is allowed, as long as you keep your main discussion on Chapter 3.

-Not everyone will have picked the same characters as you have during Free Time, for this reason if you plan on discussing Free Time events, place your text under spoiler tags and mention above which event and character that you talked about in the spoilers.
Example here:
Maizono Sayaka 1st Event:
Spoiler:
Esper

I may just create a seperate topic for discussion on Free Time events depending on how things run here.

And with that covered have fun discussing your adventure in Despair Acadamy!
"We've both been rejected by this world, we both feel the same threat. Yet here we are destined to kill each other in the end."

Beedlebud
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Re: *SPOILERS* Dangan Ronpa Chapter 3 Discussion

Postby Beedlebud » Thu Feb 13, 2014 1:46 pm

Ah, I knew this part wasn't in the original game.

Went back and checked to make sure, but It looks like there's an extra CG that wasn't in the OG game where you take a peek inside the bath at the girls lol. It's not really anything amazing though. (in the original, Makoto and crew decide not to be pervs and head back to the cafeteria.)

Edit: Hmm, or not. Just checked the fan translation. Very odd that Oren left this part out. ._.

Mirai
Netherworld Baron
Netherworld Baron

Postby Mirai » Thu Feb 13, 2014 1:57 pm

Beedlebud wrote:Ah, I knew this part wasn't in the original game.

Went back and checked to make sure, but It looks like there's an extra CG that wasn't in the OG game where you take a peek inside the bath at the girls lol. It's not really anything amazing though. (in the original, Makoto and crew decide not to be pervs and head back to the cafeteria.)

Edit: Hmm, or not. Just checked the fan translation. Very odd that Oren left this part out. ._.

As you just edited this part is in the original as well. How the bath scene with the girls work, is you need to have obtained a certain present to unlock this scene otherwise it just skips it out and Makoto refuses to peep on them. I will find and edit this post once I've found out which present it is.

Gotta love it how Monokuma of all people is the one tempting you to peek on them. :lol:
"We've both been rejected by this world, we both feel the same threat. Yet here we are destined to kill each other in the end."

Beedlebud
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Beedlebud » Thu Feb 13, 2014 2:01 pm

Mirai wrote:

As you just edited this part is in the original as well. How the bath scene with the girls work, is you need to have obtained a certain present to unlock this scene otherwise it just skips it out and Makoto refuses to peep on them. I will find and edit this post once I've found out which present it is.

Gotta love it how Monokuma of all people is the one tempting you to peek on them. :lol:

Seriously? Interesting...

Yeah that got a chuckle out of me. After all this prattling on about indeceny, here is egging them on.

Mirai
Netherworld Baron
Netherworld Baron

Postby Mirai » Thu Feb 13, 2014 2:04 pm

Beedlebud wrote:
Mirai wrote:

Seriously? Interesting...

Yeah that got a chuckle out of me. After all this prattling on about indeceny, here is egging them on.

Yeah I just found the present now...I think its the right one.

Do you have this present?

091 - Man’s Greatest Ambition

A washbasin surging with the courage to seek Man’s Greatest Ambition. Man’s Greatest Ambition lies within the communal bath.

Beedlebud
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Beedlebud » Thu Feb 13, 2014 2:07 pm

Ahhhhh, yup, got that present in Chapter 1. Was wondering what it was for since it didn't look like something you could give to someone.

Lago
Geo Master
Geo Master

Postby Lago » Thu Feb 13, 2014 2:09 pm

Both games have event items that will unlock optional hidden scenes if you talk to a certain person a t a specific time with the item.

Mirai
Netherworld Baron
Netherworld Baron

Postby Mirai » Thu Feb 13, 2014 2:29 pm

Beedlebud wrote:Ahhhhh, yup, got that present in Chapter 1. Was wondering what it was for since it didn't look like something you could give to someone.

Yep both that present and one more present 092 is used to unlock additional content.

Lago wrote:Both games have event items that will unlock optional hidden scenes if you talk to a certain person a t a specific time with the item.

I believe there are two additional events for DR1 and six for SDR2.

Beedlebud
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Beedlebud » Fri Feb 14, 2014 12:28 am

Trophy Name: "Three's a crowd"

Oof. That one hurt :( Ishimaru....

Alice Twilight
Netherworld Marquis
Netherworld Marquis

Postby Alice Twilight » Fri Feb 14, 2014 1:04 am

Celestia is the hottest Dangan Ronpa girl

Beedlebud
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Beedlebud » Fri Feb 14, 2014 8:20 pm

Damn.

Hats off to whoever voiced Celeste. She killed it. :)

Alice Twilight
Netherworld Marquis
Netherworld Marquis

Postby Alice Twilight » Sat Feb 15, 2014 1:07 am

Beedlebud wrote:Damn.

Hats off to whoever voiced Celeste. She killed it. :)

Does she lose the fake accent when she breaks down? I'm not going to play it in English since I read faster than everyone can talk and I like the JP voices better, just curious, Taeko has a fake persona so I assumed she's also putting on that accent.

AsukaYui
Netherworld Count
Netherworld Count

Postby AsukaYui » Sat Feb 15, 2014 1:15 am

Luckily I was only spoiled by the first two cases due to the anime

At first it was all circles
I was confused most of the time at first while doing the class trials
then shocked that the culprit is
Spoiler:
Celesta

PSN
Spoiler:

NNID/FC: ShinjiKazuki/0576-5166-1045

Alice Twilight
Netherworld Marquis
Netherworld Marquis

Postby Alice Twilight » Sat Feb 15, 2014 1:18 am

To be honest I thought it was really obvious it was Celes. which is why I was really sad when I saw my waifu was hurt. She wasn't the best liar when they were all going on that wild goose chase.

AsukaYui
Netherworld Count
Netherworld Count

Postby AsukaYui » Sat Feb 15, 2014 1:21 am

She looks so innocent

so much for her adapting

PSN
Spoiler:

NNID/FC: ShinjiKazuki/0576-5166-1045

Return to “Danganronpa™ + Danganronpa™ 2”