Page 3 of 6

Re: [FREE TIME & SCHOOL MODE SPOILERS] Dangan Ronpa: School

Posted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 2:46 pm
by Avebone
Saito wrote:EDIT: My Byakuya sprite doesn't move when cleaning...he just stands on the spot, cleaning the same area of floor. Byakuya you're worrying me, don't you know how to clean...?


I think some characters just have unique animations for certain things...and that is just Byakuya's way of cleaning... like the way Toko cleans with a rag and the way Aoi collects... Also Aoi and Sakura are the only ones that show boobs when they sleep...also Yamada when he is super boosted and cleans uses two brooms.

Re: [FREE TIME & SCHOOL MODE SPOILERS] Dangan Ronpa: School

Posted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 3:02 pm
by Ryuuki
I have a question about School Mode...

Spoiler:
THIS really appears?
Image

Re: [FREE TIME & SCHOOL MODE SPOILERS] Dangan Ronpa: School

Posted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 3:12 pm
by Avebone
Ryuuki wrote:I have a question about School Mode...

Spoiler:
THIS really appears?
Image

Nope, at least as far as I know

Spoiler:
She shows up as Junko the whole time in school mode, unless I am unaware of something special doing this. I wish she showed up as Mukuro though I would have preferred that over Mukuro pretending to be Junko the whole time in School Mode.

Re: [FREE TIME & SCHOOL MODE SPOILERS] Dangan Ronpa: School

Posted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 3:14 pm
by Mirai
Ryuuki wrote:I have a question about School Mode...

Spoiler:
THIS really appears?
Image


Spoiler:
Oh that's Mukuro in the DR Reload artbook, I actually have that book so I asked other people about it and they said no it doesn't appear its just an addition to the book. Its also one of the reasons why I asked earlier if Junko is in school mode because she has these sprites as well. Also when you finish a character's free time events you recieve their underwear as a reward:

DR1 and DR2 cast's underwear
As shown in this link they have Junko's underwear as well. So I really thought Junko was going to be in School Mode :(

Re: [FREE TIME & SCHOOL MODE SPOILERS] Dangan Ronpa: School

Posted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 3:29 pm
by pariah164
Oh my Gawwwwwwwd the Tools. It's just. They're just.

Image

LIFE IS WONDERFUL NOW.

Re: [FREE TIME & SCHOOL MODE SPOILERS] Dangan Ronpa: School

Posted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 3:40 pm
by Ryuuki
Mirai wrote:
Ryuuki wrote:I have a question about School Mode...

Spoiler:
THIS really appears?
Image


Spoiler:
Oh that's Mukuro in the DR Reload artbook, I actually have that book so I asked other people about it and they said no it doesn't appear its just an addition to the book. Its also one of the reasons why I asked earlier if Junko is in school mode because she has these sprites as well. Also when you finish a character's free time events you recieve their underwear as a reward:

DR1 and DR2 cast's underwear
As shown in this link they have Junko's underwear as well. So I really thought Junko was going to be in School Mode :(


This is so... Cruel Image

But how do you get it? Importation?

Re: [FREE TIME & SCHOOL MODE SPOILERS] Dangan Ronpa: School

Posted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 4:32 pm
by Mirai
Ryuuki wrote:
Mirai wrote:
Ryuuki wrote:I have a question about School Mode...

Spoiler:
THIS really appears?
Image


Spoiler:
Oh that's Mukuro in the DR Reload artbook, I actually have that book so I asked other people about it and they said no it doesn't appear its just an addition to the book. Its also one of the reasons why I asked earlier if Junko is in school mode because she has these sprites as well. Also when you finish a character's free time events you recieve their underwear as a reward:

DR1 and DR2 cast's underwear
As shown in this link they have Junko's underwear as well. So I really thought Junko was going to be in School Mode :(


This is so... Cruel Image

But how do you get it? Importation?


Yeah it put me into despair when I found out the truth :(

I ordered the Reload Art-book From Here and I'd recommend it to any DR fan as it has loads of info on the entire series, even if the language is japanese. Obviously it contains spoiler from both games but SDR2 is in a seperate section in the book so you won't get spoiled if you are careful.

Re: [FREE TIME & SCHOOL MODE SPOILERS] Dangan Ronpa: School

Posted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 5:38 am
by will57
So are there different endings for each character and do those come with either a CG or at least a new event of some sort, or is the only reward presents? Also, can I get more than one ending at a time?
I just started School Mode yesterday and i'm still working on building the first part (looking for five chisels). It's taken around 4-5 days already, at this rate i'm not that confident about finishing everything in time.

Re: [FREE TIME & SCHOOL MODE SPOILERS] Dangan Ronpa: School

Posted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 6:29 am
by Saito
:cry:
will57 wrote:So are there different endings for each character and do those come with either a CG or at least a new event of some sort, or is the only reward presents? Also, can I get more than one ending at a time?
I just started School Mode yesterday and i'm still working on building the first part (looking for five chisels). It's taken around 4-5 days already, at this rate i'm not that confident about finishing everything in time.


Firstly, it doen't matter about your first try! That's just meant to slowly bring you in, so don't worry about not finishing! In terms of your character ending questions, you can do a maximum of 5 characters I believe, but the realistic number is 3-4 characters in one run. After you've maxed a characters love meter, on day 51 (only if you finish all the tasks) the characters who got maxed will stay behind and you have the option to talk to them. As a reward you get their character ending (for an example see the spoiler below) and you recieve that characters underwear as a present (filling spots 101-114 necessary for the all presents trophy)
Spoiler:
Mondo's ending is he decides on his future career. Not going to spoil too much.


eee I only have hagakure left

Re: [FREE TIME & SCHOOL MODE SPOILERS] Dangan Ronpa: School

Posted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 1:45 pm
by Zyltis
Not sure if it was mentioned before, but your Gathering and Cleaning levels carry over to your next play, so for the first play I suggest completing the Report Cards and leveling up your characters.

I'm not entirely sure of this either, but I also heard you NEED everyone's Report Card completed in order to view the bonus scene with the Trip Tickets ( The one where you get the undies).


Anyways, I've been grinding through this and making those Monokumas are becoming a chore, but so close to platinum now.

Re: [FREE TIME & SCHOOL MODE SPOILERS] Dangan Ronpa: School

Posted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 2:18 pm
by pariah164
Zyltis wrote:Not sure if it was mentioned before, but your Gathering and Cleaning levels carry over to your next play, so for the first play I suggest completing the Report Cards and leveling up your characters.

I'm not entirely sure of this either, but I also heard you NEED everyone's Report Card completed in order to view the bonus scene with the Trip Tickets ( The one where you get the undies).


Anyways, I've been grinding through this and making those Monokumas are becoming a chore, but so close to platinum now.
That is correct; max report cards are needed.

Re: [FREE TIME & SCHOOL MODE SPOILERS] Dangan Ronpa: School

Posted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 6:04 pm
by MegaJesse
I passed through two playthroughs of School Mode before realizing I need all the report cards -_-

Re: [FREE TIME & SCHOOL MODE SPOILERS] Dangan Ronpa: School

Posted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 12:27 am
by Beedlebud
So sad that I didn't know about tools till near the end of my first school mode playthrough. At least I'm almost done with the report cards.

Re: [FREE TIME & SCHOOL MODE SPOILERS] Dangan Ronpa: School

Posted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 9:47 am
by Seventh
About the Report Cards, can our protag's go up or will he be the only one without a fancy star forever?

On that note, regarding the Trips... So to get the extra scenes I need to max everyone and then also make them love me through trips and do all the Monokumas?

Speaking of that, Monokuma said I didn't finish a single backup at the end, yet I know I finished at least two. Is that just generic dialogue for not doing all of them?

Re: [FREE TIME & SCHOOL MODE SPOILERS] Dangan Ronpa: School

Posted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 10:16 am
by Avebone
Seventh wrote:About the Report Cards, can our protag's go up or will he be the only one without a fancy star forever?

On that note, regarding the Trips... So to get the extra scenes I need to max everyone and then also make them love me through trips and do all the Monokumas?

Speaking of that, Monokuma said I didn't finish a single backup at the end, yet I know I finished at least two. Is that just generic dialogue for not doing all of them?


Yeah Naegi is forever without a gold star

Yep need report cards done, need to make them love you through trips, and complete all the Monokumas

If you read it when you finish it, he rejects it and trashes it, he does that for all of them except the last one. So even though you completed one he says you didn't because he didn't like it.