DR Anime Extended Episode 13

The ultimate forum for the ultimate fans of the ultimate game series!
Mirai
Netherworld Baron
Netherworld Baron

Re: DR Anime Extended Episode 13

Postby Mirai » Sat Mar 01, 2014 8:07 am

Shizuka wrote:I can wait. I remember getting tired of trying to find Corpse Party, and just only recently watched it. Remember, we can't talk freely about downloading these kinds of files, so if you find it, at least don't share the link.

Yeah i've still found nothing :( , i'm just a bit surprised considering how positive reactions have been from the japanese on the extended version. I guess it just shows how much more uptight they are about this sort of thing compared to us westerners. And don't worry, I know I can't publically share download links here. I will notify if I find anything though.
"We've both been rejected by this world, we both feel the same threat. Yet here we are destined to kill each other in the end."

Shizuka
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss

Postby Shizuka » Sat Mar 01, 2014 3:14 pm

Do you know what's in those extra scenes, at least? Is it about SDR2?

Mirai
Netherworld Baron
Netherworld Baron

Postby Mirai » Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:47 pm

From the few japanese comments I've seen about it, none of them seemed to be talking about anything SDR2 related so I don't expect there to be anything on it, from what they have said, its most likely just more added content from the final trial in the game, I can't say for certain though.
"We've both been rejected by this world, we both feel the same threat. Yet here we are destined to kill each other in the end."

Shizuka
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss

Postby Shizuka » Sat Mar 01, 2014 7:07 pm

Suddenly, I'm not that hyped any longer.

Mirai
Netherworld Baron
Netherworld Baron

Postby Mirai » Mon Mar 03, 2014 4:32 pm

Okay guys I have obtained the extended version of the finale episode and uploaded it. ;) I'm not going to give the link here but i'm sure some of you will know where to look and even if you don't, I can always give the link via PM if you ask nicely 8-).

Shizuka
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss

Postby Shizuka » Mon Mar 03, 2014 4:40 pm

Found it, but without subs.

Mirai
Netherworld Baron
Netherworld Baron

Postby Mirai » Mon Mar 03, 2014 4:52 pm

Editing videos and putting in subs isn't exactly my area of expertise, I'm afriad. I'm sure someone else will sub this if enough people spread the word out.

I've just started watching it myself now and its pretty much a remake on the TV broadcast version with added in content from the last trial in the game. So its likely there won't be any new content.

Shizuka
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss

Postby Shizuka » Mon Mar 03, 2014 5:15 pm

I'll just wait for it, then.

Mirai
Netherworld Baron
Netherworld Baron

Postby Mirai » Mon Mar 03, 2014 8:56 pm

Oh yeah forgot to post on how I've watched it and I can say this now, there is no new content whatsoever, its all added in content from the final trial of the game.

Nevertheless I completly understand the "different impression" part because it really does, let alone 10 extra minutes, practically the entire episode is a remake, only a few minutes is kept exactly the same as the original TV broadcast. Its definitely better in every way, if you're a fan of the mastermind in particular you will love this episode even more. I don't regret watching this in the slightest.

Although as I said there is nothing SDR2 related or
Spoiler:
The outside world.

iatheia
Loyal Vassal
Loyal Vassal

Postby iatheia » Mon Mar 03, 2014 11:43 pm

Yep, watched two versions one after another, and there really isn't that much added. The only two major things
Spoiler:
relationship between Mukusaba and Enoshima that was completely glossed over in the original version, and more extended version of the doubt when Makoto is shooting everyone with Hope.

Other than this, there may be an odd line there and here that was added, but nothing too noteworthy. Even the ending song was kept at half-version rather than full like it was in the game.

I really can't say it even changed any sort of impact or emphasis. For anime-only watchers, it could be a small treat, but only in the same way that Death and Rebirth could be considered a treat for an Eva fan.

CTOONfan1
Majin
Majin

Postby CTOONfan1 » Mon Mar 03, 2014 11:47 pm

I do think the extended version is better than the original even though I don't know exactly what they say yet. It feels like they've both covered a bit more from the trial and better communicated what was already there. A lot of moments I'm expecting to see in .gif sets in my near future. Whenever the subs come up, I'm definitely gonna use that version over the original for rewatches.

Alice Twilight
Netherworld Marquis
Netherworld Marquis

Postby Alice Twilight » Tue Mar 04, 2014 3:35 am

That was Mirai who uploaded it to Nyaa?

Thank alot! Appreciate it.

Mirai
Netherworld Baron
Netherworld Baron

Postby Mirai » Tue Mar 04, 2014 6:36 am

iatheia wrote:Yep, watched two versions one after another, and there really isn't that much added. The only two major things
Spoiler:
relationship between Mukusaba and Enoshima that was completely glossed over in the original version, and more extended version of the doubt when Makoto is shooting everyone with Hope.

Other than this, there may be an odd line there and here that was added, but nothing too noteworthy. Even the ending song was kept at half-version rather than full like it was in the game.

I really can't say it even changed any sort of impact or emphasis. For anime-only watchers, it could be a small treat, but only in the same way that Death and Rebirth could be considered a treat for an Eva fan.

They also go into more detail on:
Spoiler:
The meaning of Junko broadcasting to the world.

The way they added in lines from time to time and how they changed the animation at some parts, makes this more like a "remake" than just an added 10 extra minutes.

CTOONfan1 wrote:I do think the extended version is better than the original even though I don't know exactly what they say yet. It feels like they've both covered a bit more from the trial and better communicated what was already there. A lot of moments I'm expecting to see in .gif sets in my near future. Whenever the subs come up, I'm definitely gonna use that version over the original for rewatches.

Its definitely better than the TV broadcast version but is obviously still inferior to the game, i'm sure people will be making gifs on this as well as this getting subbed sometime in the near future.

Alice Twilight wrote:That was Mirai who uploaded it to Nyaa?

Yes it was me who uploaded the episode.

No problem, I'm glad you enjoyed it.

danielzx
Loyal Vassal
Loyal Vassal

Postby danielzx » Tue Mar 04, 2014 10:52 am

Mirai wrote:
iatheia wrote:Yep, watched two versions one after another, and there really isn't that much added. The only two major things
Spoiler:

They also go into more detail on:
Spoiler:
The meaning of Junko broadcasting to the world.

The way they added in lines from time to time and how they changed the animation at some parts, makes this more like a "remake" than just an added 10 extra minutes.

CTOONfan1 wrote:I do think the extended version is better than the original even though I don't know exactly what they say yet. It feels like they've both covered a bit more from the trial and better communicated what was already there. A lot of moments I'm expecting to see in .gif sets in my near future. Whenever the subs come up, I'm definitely gonna use that version over the original for rewatches.

Its definitely better than the TV broadcast version but is obviously still inferior to the game, i'm sure people will be making gifs on this as well as this getting subbed sometime in the near future.

Alice Twilight wrote:That was Mirai who uploaded it to Nyaa?

Yes it was me who uploaded the episode.

No problem, I'm glad you enjoyed it.

I can't seem to find the episode on Nyaa. What it's called? Could you send a link? :)

Mirai
Netherworld Baron
Netherworld Baron

Postby Mirai » Tue Mar 04, 2014 11:07 am

danielzx wrote:I can't seem to find the episode on Nyaa. What it's called? Could you send a link? :)

Just type "Dangan" in the search bar and it should be at the top of the list. Do remember it is a RAW version.

Return to “Danganronpa™ + Danganronpa™ 2”