Danganronpa 1+2?

The ultimate forum for the ultimate fans of the ultimate game series!
LightningZombie
Vassal
Vassal

Danganronpa 1+2?

Postby LightningZombie » Mon Jul 14, 2014 7:34 pm

What is the likelyhood that this double pack will make it here, also the spin off title with events between game 1 and 2?

burai97
Majin
Majin

Re: Danganronpa 1+2?

Postby burai97 » Mon Jul 14, 2014 7:38 pm

LightningZombie wrote:What is the likelyhood that this double pack will make it here, also the spin off title with events between game 1 and 2?

i wouldn't necessarily hold my breath for it. the versions of the games we're getting are the versions featured in 1.2 reload and they specifically separated them to make sure the games sell. they may end up releasing 1.2 reload here since i can't look forward in time but they probably won't because it would more than likely sell horribly because there wouldn't be any added content.
as for zetsubou girls, they said they would release it as long as the people begged for it so you should start begging.

LightningZombie
Vassal
Vassal

Postby LightningZombie » Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:38 pm

burai97 wrote:
LightningZombie wrote:What is the likelyhood that this double pack will make it here, also the spin off title with events between game 1 and 2?

i wouldn't necessarily hold my breath for it. the versions of the games we're getting are the versions featured in 1.2 reload and they specifically separated them to make sure the games sell. they may end up releasing 1.2 reload here since i can't look forward in time but they probably won't because it would more than likely sell horribly because there wouldn't be any added content.
as for zetsubou girls, they said they would release it as long as the people begged for it so you should start begging.

I didn't realize we got the extra content in the game if this is the case I won't need the double pack. As far as that game goes where should I do the begging?

burai97
Majin
Majin

Postby burai97 » Mon Jul 14, 2014 11:00 pm

LightningZombie wrote:
burai97 wrote:

I didn't realize we got the extra content in the game if this is the case I won't need the double pack. As far as that game goes where should I do the begging?

probably in the despair girls topic on this forum

Return to “Danganronpa™ + Danganronpa™ 2”