What's the point of Kibogamine Academy?

The ultimate forum for the ultimate fans of the ultimate game series!
burai97
Majin
Majin

Re: What's the point of Kibogamine Academy?

Postby burai97 » Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:13 am

Dragonage2ftw wrote:
Spoiler:
DR0 says that these students were chosen to be research subjects. The school wanted to see what makes them so talented.

might wanna put that in spoilers in your original post. i don't personally care about it but some people might accidentally get spoiled for dr0 if they go here thinking they just missed something from dr1 or dr2.

Dragonage2ftw
Geo Master
Geo Master

Postby Dragonage2ftw » Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:20 am

burai97 wrote:
Dragonage2ftw wrote:
Spoiler:
DR0 says that these students were chosen to be research subjects. The school wanted to see what makes them so talented.

might wanna put that in spoilers in your original post. i don't personally care about it but some people might accidentally get spoiled for dr0 if they go here thinking they just missed something from dr1 or dr2.

How do I use spoilers?
I am a huge fan of DSP, Jojo's Bizarre Adventure, Dangan Ronpa, Persona, and many other things.

Kuzuryuu
Loyal Vassal
Loyal Vassal

Postby Kuzuryuu » Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:29 am

Dragonage2ftw wrote:
burai97 wrote:
Dragonage2ftw wrote:
Spoiler:

How do I use spoilers?

Click the spoiler button when you're making a post and type everything between the [spoiler] things

Dragonage2ftw
Geo Master
Geo Master

Postby Dragonage2ftw » Tue Jul 29, 2014 12:24 pm

I fixed my post.
I am a huge fan of DSP, Jojo's Bizarre Adventure, Dangan Ronpa, Persona, and many other things.

Dragonage2ftw
Geo Master
Geo Master

Postby Dragonage2ftw » Tue Jul 29, 2014 12:25 pm

Kuzuryuu wrote:
Dragonage2ftw wrote:
burai97 wrote:
Dragonage2ftw wrote:
Spoiler:

How do I use spoilers?

Click the spoiler button when you're making a post and type everything between the [spoiler] things

Thanks for telling me this!

Return to “Danganronpa™ + Danganronpa™ 2”