What's the point of Kibogamine Academy?

The ultimate forum for the ultimate fans of the ultimate game series!
User avatar
burai97
Majin
Majin
Posts: 163
Joined: Sat Apr 26, 2014 5:59 pm
Location: Louisville, Kentucky

Re: What's the point of Kibogamine Academy?

Postby burai97 » Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:13 am

Dragonage2ftw wrote:
Spoiler:
DR0 says that these students were chosen to be research subjects. The school wanted to see what makes them so talented.

might wanna put that in spoilers in your original post. i don't personally care about it but some people might accidentally get spoiled for dr0 if they go here thinking they just missed something from dr1 or dr2.
Image

Dragonage2ftw
Geo Master
Geo Master
Posts: 95
Joined: Thu Jul 10, 2014 10:42 am

Re: What's the point of Kibogamine Academy?

Postby Dragonage2ftw » Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:20 am

burai97 wrote:
Dragonage2ftw wrote:
Spoiler:
DR0 says that these students were chosen to be research subjects. The school wanted to see what makes them so talented.

might wanna put that in spoilers in your original post. i don't personally care about it but some people might accidentally get spoiled for dr0 if they go here thinking they just missed something from dr1 or dr2.

How do I use spoilers?
I am a huge fan of DSP, Jojo's Bizarre Adventure, Dangan Ronpa, Persona, and many other things.

User avatar
Kuzuryuu
Loyal Vassal
Loyal Vassal
Posts: 44
Joined: Thu Jul 17, 2014 5:48 am
Location: Jabberwock Island

Re: What's the point of Kibogamine Academy?

Postby Kuzuryuu » Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:29 am

Dragonage2ftw wrote:
burai97 wrote:
Dragonage2ftw wrote:
Spoiler:
DR0 says that these students were chosen to be research subjects. The school wanted to see what makes them so talented.

might wanna put that in spoilers in your original post. i don't personally care about it but some people might accidentally get spoiled for dr0 if they go here thinking they just missed something from dr1 or dr2.

How do I use spoilers?

Click the spoiler button when you're making a post and type everything between the [spoiler] things
Image

Dragonage2ftw
Geo Master
Geo Master
Posts: 95
Joined: Thu Jul 10, 2014 10:42 am

Re: What's the point of Kibogamine Academy?

Postby Dragonage2ftw » Tue Jul 29, 2014 12:24 pm

I fixed my post.
I am a huge fan of DSP, Jojo's Bizarre Adventure, Dangan Ronpa, Persona, and many other things.

Dragonage2ftw
Geo Master
Geo Master
Posts: 95
Joined: Thu Jul 10, 2014 10:42 am

Re: What's the point of Kibogamine Academy?

Postby Dragonage2ftw » Tue Jul 29, 2014 12:25 pm

Kuzuryuu wrote:
Dragonage2ftw wrote:
burai97 wrote:
Dragonage2ftw wrote:
Spoiler:
DR0 says that these students were chosen to be research subjects. The school wanted to see what makes them so talented.

might wanna put that in spoilers in your original post. i don't personally care about it but some people might accidentally get spoiled for dr0 if they go here thinking they just missed something from dr1 or dr2.

How do I use spoilers?

Click the spoiler button when you're making a post and type everything between the [spoiler] things

Thanks for telling me this!
I am a huge fan of DSP, Jojo's Bizarre Adventure, Dangan Ronpa, Persona, and many other things.


Return to “Danganronpa™ + Danganronpa™ 2”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests