Censorship in Danganronpa 2? (Mild mild spoiler)

The ultimate forum for the ultimate fans of the ultimate game series!
actionjohnson
Peon
Peon

Censorship in Danganronpa 2? (Mild mild spoiler)

Postby actionjohnson » Tue Sep 16, 2014 2:46 pm

Hi,

I just started playing Danganronpa 2 and have gotten to a couple of those weird "compromising position" cg's with the ultimate nurse. The first one had an arm covering her up a bit and looked natural, but the second one definitely looked like a different artist slapped on some main course dishes drawings to cover her.

It doesn't bother me obviously, but I'm just curious if these were censored from the Japanese version and more importantly if so if there's more censorship later on, particularly with violence. (The main reason this comes up is the censorship of violence in the anime really bothered me because it took away from the grim nature of it)

Thanks

CTOONfan1
Majin
Majin

Re: Censorship in Danganronpa 2? (Mild mild spoiler)

Postby CTOONfan1 » Tue Sep 16, 2014 3:59 pm

Nope. No censorship. The party scene always had food covering her crotch.

burai97
Majin
Majin

Postby burai97 » Tue Sep 16, 2014 4:10 pm

actionjohnson wrote:Hi,

I just started playing Danganronpa 2 and have gotten to a couple of those weird "compromising position" cg's with the ultimate nurse. The first one had an arm covering her up a bit and looked natural, but the second one definitely looked like a different artist slapped on some main course dishes drawings to cover her.

It doesn't bother me obviously, but I'm just curious if these were censored from the Japanese version and more importantly if so if there's more censorship later on, particularly with violence. (The main reason this comes up is the censorship of violence in the anime really bothered me because it took away from the grim nature of it)

Thanks

NISA barely changed anything from the original game. the only things that i noticed them changing had to do with copyright reasons like changing gundam's name to gundham and also changing a god of war reference later in the game.

ZekeFreek
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby ZekeFreek » Tue Sep 16, 2014 7:29 pm

No, those blocks were in the game to begin with. It's kind of part of the joke.
Follow me on Twitter, http://www.twitter.com/ZekeFreek
Click Below To Check Out My Original Web Novel Series! Million To One!
Listen me and some chums talk anime at https://www.youtube.com/user/Inuyashath ... ubeythe3rd

Labrys
Vassal
Vassal

Postby Labrys » Tue Sep 16, 2014 10:53 pm

ImageImage

there in the japanese version, no censorship

Seyser Koze
Loyal Vassal
Loyal Vassal

Postby Seyser Koze » Wed Sep 17, 2014 8:34 pm

actionjohnson wrote:Hi,

Thanks

The Japanese version was already "censored" for violence. The blood is all hot pink to get around the Japanese ratings board.

JeanLucAwesome
Vassal
Vassal

Postby JeanLucAwesome » Thu Sep 18, 2014 3:51 pm

I'm sure there's plenty of erotic fan art for you to enjoy. lol ;)

serph63
Geo Master
Geo Master

Postby serph63 » Fri Sep 19, 2014 3:55 am

mmm
naked teruterus

Return to “Danganronpa™ + Danganronpa™ 2”