First danganronpa (PSV-EU) bug

The ultimate forum for the ultimate fans of the ultimate game series!
Ionakr
New Vassal
New Vassal

First danganronpa (PSV-EU) bug

Postby Ionakr » Fri Jan 30, 2015 12:45 am

Hi i started to play this a few days ago, after i take the golden katana in the first chapter, it start to skip every message, like if i keep X pressed. I think that it was my PSV fault, but if i play a part before this, i don't have any problem, it start again when i take again the katana... Any help? Please

ZekeFreek
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Re: First danganronpa (PSV-EU) bug

Postby ZekeFreek » Fri Jan 30, 2015 1:27 am

Are you absolutely sure you're not accidentally pressing the skip button?
Follow me on Twitter, http://www.twitter.com/ZekeFreek
Click Below To Check Out My Original Web Novel Series! Million To One!
Listen me and some chums talk anime at https://www.youtube.com/user/Inuyashath ... ubeythe3rd

Ionakr
New Vassal
New Vassal

Postby Ionakr » Fri Jan 30, 2015 3:23 pm

Yes... I'm sure that i'm noto hitting some key... But i think that is my PSV... Now that parte work well but sometimes it skips some phrase alone... If it happens again how i stop skip? Thanks

Alice Twilight
Netherworld Marquis
Netherworld Marquis

Postby Alice Twilight » Fri Jan 30, 2015 3:44 pm

Is it just on that part? also, even slightly touching the screen will cause the text to skip, so make sure your thumb is not hovering over it even just a teensy bit.

Mirai
Netherworld Baron
Netherworld Baron

Postby Mirai » Fri Jan 30, 2015 5:53 pm

I don't believe this is a bug as I have never seen anyone else have the same problem as you do, so I'm afraid is more likely there is a problem with your Vita. Is your Vita brand new and still under warranty? Because if so you can send your Vita back and get a full refund, then purchase the Vita again from a different place. If not then you can either try getting it repaired or save up money again to buy a new one.
"We've both been rejected by this world, we both feel the same threat. Yet here we are destined to kill each other in the end."

ZekeFreek
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby ZekeFreek » Fri Jan 30, 2015 5:55 pm

I highly doubt there's any technical problem with your Vita. It *might* be a bug, but again, I'm reasonably sure this is an instance of human error.

If nothing solves the issue, delete your saves and re-install the game.
Follow me on Twitter, http://www.twitter.com/ZekeFreek
Click Below To Check Out My Original Web Novel Series! Million To One!
Listen me and some chums talk anime at https://www.youtube.com/user/Inuyashath ... ubeythe3rd

whackthatdevil
Vassal
Vassal

Postby whackthatdevil » Sat Jan 31, 2015 4:41 pm

Happened to me a couple times for no reason, although I don't think I did anything particular in-game to trigger this like you OP. I don't remember how I made it stop though... But that did make me panick a bit. :D
Might sound stupid and perhaps you already do this frequently... but try closing the game (the app I mean) and turning off the vita? I don't know if it's useful even, but I do the former every now and then because I don't like letting the app "running" in sleep mode for too long. :?

Return to “Danganronpa™ + Danganronpa™ 2”