Currently playing and other stuff

A place for everybody to talk about anything game-related.
Darcnova
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Re: Currently playing and other stuff

Postby Darcnova » Fri May 10, 2013 1:12 pm

Maninthebox wrote:I don't remember if I post here before, but I can't get enough of Dark Souls. And I'm playing Baldur's Gate for the second time.

Dark Alliance, or simply Baldur's Gate?

As for DA:O...I almost forgot how fun it was. It's sad that, as a sequel, DA2 doesn't live up to it. Hopefully, DA3 takes the best of DA:O and DA2, and molds them into one fun game.

NeptuniaYuriFan
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby NeptuniaYuriFan » Fri May 10, 2013 1:20 pm

Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory, clock is currently at more than 300 hours.
PSN: YuriFan9999

Darcnova
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Darcnova » Fri May 10, 2013 1:20 pm

NeptuniaYuriFan wrote:Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory, clock is currently at more than 300 hours.

Nice.

Also, your name brings out your motives. I like it.

Maninthebox
Vassal
Vassal

Postby Maninthebox » Fri May 10, 2013 2:04 pm

Darcnova wrote:
Maninthebox wrote:I don't remember if I post here before, but I can't get enough of Dark Souls. And I'm playing Baldur's Gate for the second time.

Dark Alliance, or simply Baldur's Gate?

As for DA:O...I almost forgot how fun it was. It's sad that, as a sequel, DA2 doesn't live up to it. Hopefully, DA3 takes the best of DA:O and DA2, and molds them into one fun game.

Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition on Steam. DA:O was pretty good. DA2, I couldn't finish.

Quillbell
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Quillbell » Fri May 10, 2013 4:00 pm

Darcnova wrote:As for DA:O...I almost forgot how fun it was. It's sad that, as a sequel, DA2 doesn't live up to it. Hopefully, DA3 takes the best of DA:O and DA2, and molds them into one fun game.

Haven't finished DA2 yet (currently in the second section after coming back from the Deep Roads). But so far it seems to be "Bad Shit Happens to Hawke: The Game". Her family members are dropping like flies, poor girl. At least she's got Anders. Well until the Chantry comes and takes him away I guess (no idea if that actually happens). I picked a mage Hawke which makes everything even worse.

And I hope Bioware shows us a new IP at E3, or at least a Jade Empire sequel. I'm getting sort of sick of Dragon Age and Mass Effect.

Darcnova
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Darcnova » Fri May 10, 2013 4:58 pm

Quillbell wrote:
Darcnova wrote:As for DA:O...I almost forgot how fun it was. It's sad that, as a sequel, DA2 doesn't live up to it. Hopefully, DA3 takes the best of DA:O and DA2, and molds them into one fun game.

Haven't finished DA2 yet (currently in the second section after coming back from the Deep Roads). But so far it seems to be "Bad Shit Happens to Hawke: The Game". Her family members are dropping like flies, poor girl. At least she's got Anders. Well until the Chantry comes and takes him away I guess (no idea if that actually happens). I picked a mage Hawke which makes everything even worse.

And I hope Bioware shows us a new IP at E3, or at least a Jade Empire sequel. I'm getting sort of sick of Dragon Age and Mass Effect.

I beat DA2 once, and yeah, it pretty much is "Bad Shit Happens to Hawke: The Game"...I do like that the character's lines are voiced though, since it makes the sarcastic lines much sweeter (was gonna use a hyperbole...). Like I said, I have some hopes for DA3, but not enough that I'll be disappointed if it's an average game.

JerichoDeath
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby JerichoDeath » Fri May 10, 2013 8:18 pm

Nowadays, I jump a little if Quillbell-san posts something~

Ringwraith
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Ringwraith » Sat May 11, 2013 4:18 am

SaturnineTenshi wrote:We have Shadowrun Returns, Tides of Numenera and Project Eternity to fill the void. :D I think I'd enjoy them more than anything Bioware puts out at this point anyway.

When your founding duo leaves the company it is not usually a good sign.
<SaturnineTenshi> and we can play with solice because he likes it
<Solice> i hear it's better than playing with myself

<Solice> celtic had a hard time getting his ball out?
<Kana> oh man, you have no idea

JerichoDeath
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby JerichoDeath » Sat May 11, 2013 1:17 pm

Fire Emblem Awakening

-married off my first couple.
I was thinking about going insane collector mode (like with Sacred Stones), and get every conversation log (with all S ranks) in one playthrough (not counting the other gender counterparts) - but I decided to wait on that.

Quillbell
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Quillbell » Sat May 11, 2013 1:48 pm

JerichoDeath wrote:Nowadays, I jump a little if Quillbell-san posts something~

I ain't dead yet, Jericho. :lol:

SaturnineTenshi wrote:We have Shadowrun Returns, Tides of Numenera and Project Eternity to fill the void. :D I think I'd enjoy them more than anything Bioware puts out at this point anyway.

I'm really really looking forward to those. I didn't get in early enough on Shadowrun but I backed both Torment and Project Eternity.

Sultan Sigma
Netherworld Marquis
Netherworld Marquis

Postby Sultan Sigma » Sat May 11, 2013 2:16 pm

SaturnineTenshi wrote:I didn't back any as, well, that's not something I do. But I'll most likely be buying all three. Just waiting to see if there's a deal anywhere on Shadowrun Returns since it's supposedly coming next month. I know GMG often has better deals (even for Steam-exclusive titles).

I backed all three, I will give you guys my first hand experience. What I am really excited for is my Wasteland 2 Old School Collector's box. 8-)

Back to what I am currently playing:
Neptune V: This game is amazing, I like it a lot more than mk2. I am currently on Chapter one,
Spoiler:
Iris Heart just appeared for the first time
and I can't get enough of this one. Going to have more stuff to yammer about as I get farther in. 8-)

Deadly Premonition: Still weird as hell but a super fun and charming game. :)

Battlefield 3: Just getting back into MP, trying some of the new expansion maps and stuff.

Lollipop Chainsaw: Checked it out from work, going to start from the beginning again since it has been so long since I played.
Last edited by Sultan Sigma on Sat May 11, 2013 2:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wdog-999
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Wdog-999 » Sat May 11, 2013 2:24 pm

Senran Kagura: Shinovi Versus

I've gotten done 4 of the 5 character stories in the second academy, so I should get to the academy story soon.

Fitness Games

Since I have a PS3 in the living room now, I decided to get two fitness games: Adidas miCoach and Playstation Move Fitness. Now all my limbs are really sore. :cry:
Thanks to TwilightStar for the sig! :D
Trophy card
Spoiler:

Sultan Sigma
Netherworld Marquis
Netherworld Marquis

Postby Sultan Sigma » Sat May 11, 2013 2:26 pm

Wdog-999 wrote:Senran Kagura: Shinovi Versus

I've gotten done 4 of the 5 character stories in the second academy, so I should get to the academy story soon.

Fitness Games

Since I have a PS3 in the living room now, I decided to get two fitness games: Adidas miCoach and Playstation Move Fitness. Now all my limbs are really sore. :cry:

I was wondering what miCoach was when I saw you playing it. I guess now my quandry is over. 8-)

Ringwraith
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Ringwraith » Sat May 11, 2013 3:47 pm

Currently still flailing through Persona 4 Arena, with four story paths down, and starting another which has a scene I really wish they made a cutscene.
Far too awesome for just words.

Not touched any other modes yet, I dare not go online. :P
<SaturnineTenshi> and we can play with solice because he likes it
<Solice> i hear it's better than playing with myself

<Solice> celtic had a hard time getting his ball out?
<Kana> oh man, you have no idea

Wdog-999
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Wdog-999 » Sat May 11, 2013 9:02 pm

suttonmitchell wrote:
Wdog-999 wrote:Senran Kagura: Shinovi Versus

Fitness Games

I was wondering what miCoach was when I saw you playing it. I guess now my quandry is over. 8-)

Anyway, I'm playing Muv-Luv and I plan on getting the plat tonight. Damn you, unskippable cutscenes! :evil:
Thanks to TwilightStar for the sig! :D
Trophy card
Spoiler:

Return to “General Chat”