Former NIS America employees form new publisher

A place for everybody to talk about anything game-related.
stealth20k
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Re: Former NIS America employees form new publisher

Postby stealth20k » Thu May 09, 2013 10:05 am

St0ck wrote:
stealth20k wrote:
Houk wrote:
stealth20k wrote:I see it ending badly for them, but I hope I am wrong

If history is any indication, you are

well history showing your a jerk is still right on course 8-)

fyi if you have a problem with me, you obviously do. Private message me. Cheap shots? really?

In an entire post of people wishing them the best and hoping the shift was amicable (with Houk later confirming it was) you're the one lone ray of displeasure, on top of that you manage look extremely self self-conceited while doing so. You have no tact, most people (as in everyone else in this thread) understood this, it's not a difficult concept to get the hang of.

I hope that the new company succeeds, it's always hard building a new company but I'm sure if they take the lessons they've learned making NISA the great company it is they will succeed in their new venture.

Its called being a realist. I wish them luck too. But odds are.........
Twitter - @Stealth___

stealth20k
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby stealth20k » Thu May 09, 2013 10:06 am

Houk wrote:
vertical09 wrote:
perrandy wrote:holy cow at this news....i never expected nao to depart from nisa.since she was with this company since the start.but no wonder,she disappeared from the ps blog and from nisa interviews :cry:
in any case, i'm seen a trend here.former nisa boss jumps ship and makes his own company and now this....i'm a tad worried about nisa's future now :|

not to be a creep here but i find rather interesting that she's no longer "zook" but "miyazawa" hmmm...in any case, i wish them good luck in their endeavors

Yeah, a lot of people seem to be leaving NISA. Maybe they don't like how they're handling things?...

I know I still work here and I'm only one person, so you can read corporate line or bias into it, but that is absolutely not the case. The reasons they moved on have more to do with their personal ambitions and desires rather than anything within the company itself.

And I can also say that they would not have left the company if they felt their leaving would affect us in a seriously negative way. They put a ton of effort into making sure the transition was as smooth and secure as possible, and while we'll miss them we are prepared to step up and make sure we're still just as good as we have been.

p.s. stealth you took a dump on my former coworkers and still friends while having absolutely no knowledge of their plan or situation. If you feel that's acceptable to post publicly, don't get butthurt when I do the same to you.

being skeptical of success is not taking a dump on them.
Twitter - @Stealth___

Houk
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke

Postby Houk » Thu May 09, 2013 2:21 pm

You should probably let it go.

Maninthebox
Vassal
Vassal

Postby Maninthebox » Fri May 10, 2013 11:50 am

How many employees does NISA have, Houk? 50?

Houk
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke

Postby Houk » Fri May 10, 2013 12:26 pm

Maninthebox wrote:How many employees does NISA have, Houk? 50?

Right now I think we're around 25ish? And we'll be hiring on a few more in the next few weeks/months.

Rednal
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Rednal » Fri May 10, 2013 12:38 pm

I don't live in California, else I'd apply. :lol:
PSN: LordRednal / Twitter: @Rednal29 ] Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/rednal29

Gene
Netherworld Count
Netherworld Count

Postby Gene » Fri May 10, 2013 3:20 pm

Houk wrote:
Maninthebox wrote:How many employees does NISA have, Houk? 50?

Right now I think we're around 25ish? And we'll be hiring on a few more in the next few weeks/months.

Are you hiring security guard? I own PSO card and have 1-2 yrs experience in loss prevention.
I'm very optimistic, humble, and enthusiastic for a new challenge. My dream is to play upcoming Disgaea at NISA office in prinny suit :D
Spoiler:

Quillbell
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Quillbell » Fri May 10, 2013 3:50 pm

Shizuka wrote:
Former NIS America employees Jack Niida, Hiroko Kanazashi, and Nao Miyazawa have founded Acttil, a new independent game and digital contents publisher based in Los Angeles, California.

The studio promises to bring “fun, creative games and digital contents such as eBooks” from around the world to PC, consoles, web, and mobile platforms, with a focus on products that are adventurous, unique, and sure to make you smile.

I like their mission statement, and it's encouraging to see that they're considering PC as well as console games. I wish them luck and I'm looking forward to seeing what they do.

Return to “General Chat”