Official poll to vote your favorite monster-girl in Moero 3 (link inside)

A place for everybody to talk about anything game-related.
ivanchu77
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Official poll to vote your favorite monster-girl in Moero 3 (link inside)

Postby ivanchu77 » Sun Aug 30, 2015 4:12 pm

Started a while ago, but since it finishes the 9-24-2015 there´s still plenty of time to vote

http://www.compileheart.com/cgi-bin/moe-cry/vote.php

Basically: you know monster monpiece and the moero 2 game that is translated into english but was never localized right? Compile hearts is making a third game and has a official poll with all the monster girls in the game so people can vote their favorites

each girl has:

-a portrait

-a big brown option where you can see their full art, their story, voice, and even "sexy" pics if they already have a couple of votes acumulated...

-and then the round circle you can mark , and then select the big blue option at the bottom, after you select that ,click the big blue option of the right....and your vote is done ;) , can vote once each day

i dunno what the winner gets (maybe a leading role or something? ) but if there´s something Compile hearts takes seriously is character popularity polls ( for example, in the neptunia ones the winners didn´t get something simple like a piece of art or something.....they got a entire game!!!) so i think it´s worth to participate

neonie
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Re: Official poll to vote your favorite monster-girl in Moero 3 (link inside)

Postby neonie » Sun Aug 30, 2015 4:31 pm

I voted Navu~a because succubus are god tier.
Houk wrote:THE HYPOTHETICAL CENSORSHIP OF BABIES!

Spoiler:

shadowmaksim
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby shadowmaksim » Sun Aug 30, 2015 4:55 pm

After looking through the cast for the game...I can't help but feel even more disappointed than I was with "Moero Chronicles".

I really do like Hirano's artwork and design style but this still gets to me.

- The 39 non-story monster girls from the previous game are exactly the same.
- The 11 story characters from the previous game are present again but slightly redesigned, their base is the same. The fact that Lilia and Istasia are both present despite being the same race irks me (respectively renamed Fenrir and Fenrir Lord). Even Coco is there but renamed as Ghost.
- Most of the new characters, 30 in total, seem to fall into the same problem I had with original 50, especially in the monster girl aspect. Though that was mostly to be expected I guess.

Urg, whatever, enough of the negativity. On to the actual topic.

I voted for Orthrus. She was generally my favorite from "Moero Chronicles". There were a couple others I liked as well (Ogre, Cerberus, some of the story characters like Matari, Istasia, and Mocha), but Orthrus just seemed to be the one I really got attached to. Don't really know much about the new cast so I can't really say much about them besides just their design.

ArmedDragoon
Netherworld Count
Netherworld Count

Postby ArmedDragoon » Sun Aug 30, 2015 6:28 pm

I can't vote for the "why isn't this a goddamn card game" option in this poll, can I? These are all the designs from Moero Chronicles even, which are the saddest examples of monster girls that I've seen in anything. Baaaah.

I voted for Jack Frost since there is the least wrong with her, but it's sad to see what a promising series has turned into.
Neogaf wrote:In my opinion the main creative heads behind such games are undoubtedly pedophiles. There's no doubt in my mind. Having them lose money doesn't bother me at all.

Return to “General Chat”