Publishing or developing is fine.
1) Nintendo - Pokemon rpgs, mario rpgs, a new golden sun, localizing magical vacation/glory of heracles for the first time, bringing dragon quest over, fire emblems, monolith work, partner ship work ( last story, pandora tower)
2) Namco bandai - alot of tales, super robot wars, digimon, random rpgs of good quality.
3) Square enix - Best gen ever from them in my opinion. I do not consider handheld games a fault
4) Atlus japan - etrian oddessy alone would be enough for inclusion. But creating devil survivor and radiant historia puts them over the top
5) mistwalker - blue dragon, last story, lost oddessy, ash archiac are some of my favorite rpgs
6) Western tandem of bioware and bethesda - They are western rpgs basically
7) SEGA - publishing shiren for first time, valkyria chronicles, real shining srpgs ( 2) means inclusion
8) Konami - 2 suikodens, 3 metroidvanias, beyond the L
9) nis japan - zhp, disgaea 3/4, atelier localizations are worth being in the top 10
10) level 5 - ninokuni, inazuma eleven, d' arc can make up for white knight