SinZinDetta wrote:stealth20k wrote:Publishing or developing is fine.
On a 1 - 10 scale
1. Nintendo - 0 - That would mean I would have to have a Wii...yeah did, hell no again.
2. Namco - 9 - Tales and Magna Carta 2 were awesome
3. Square - 7 - Final Fantasy XIII-2 was great however Infinite Undiscovery, Final Fantasy XIII and Last Remnant were ok
4. Atlus - 0 - Done nothing for me this gen so far
5. Mistwalker - 5 - Lost Odyssey was outstanding however jump to Wii gets them points lost
6. Bioware and Bethesda - 11 - Mass Effect, Dragon Age, Fallout, Skyrim, heck I would choose this over the other 9 combined. Easy reason why JRPG games are weak nowadays
7. Sega - 9 - Alpha Protocol was amazing. Resonance of Fate and Valkyria was also strong
8. Konami - 0 - Done nothing for me this gen so far
9. NIS - 1 - Ar tonelico got them a one. Everything else from them sucked in my opinion. Cross Edge, Last Rebellion and Atelier games are some of the worse RPG games I have every played in my long gaming life. To bad Sakura Wars was last gen, could of helped
10. Level 5 - 0 - White Knight sucked. Boring dull game with the nerve to not even finish the story in one. Story sucked anyway so I never even finished it in 2. Ugh the multiplayer made me want to hang myself.
Change Square to a 9. I forgot Star Ocean 4 and Deus Ex which were both awesome. Blue Dragon was good and I did not mention however Mistwalker can stay a 5 for the Wii jump.