Demon Gaze General Discussion

Gaze for long into a demon, the demon will gaze back into you...

General impressions, what do you think of Demon Gaze?

It's fun, I'm glad I bought it
82%
It's ok, maybe I should've waited
9%
Disappointed, it's not what I was expecting
9%
Need more time
No votes
Other (discuss)
No votes

Total votes: 34

Leon Tekashi
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Re: Demon Gaze General Discussion

Postby Leon Tekashi » Mon Apr 21, 2014 9:20 am

Overlord keroro wrote:Weird When I check my tracking number it said it was out for delivery today but when i talked to my mailman he said he has no package for my address?

Someone had one job. I have a feeling...
Spoiler:

Gamemaster64
Loyal Vassal
Loyal Vassal

Postby Gamemaster64 » Mon Apr 21, 2014 9:57 am

vampko wrote:
Gamemaster64 wrote:After seeing post after post on a different site. I believe for some stupid reason half the order got fast shipping and the other slow even though BOTH were FREE Shipping. Wth?!

Well, it's free. So I wouldn't complain about when the game arrives. Just be happy you're not paying for it. Still haven't gotten a shipment notice or anything.

Free and it slow is one thing. Free and it some stupid mix of slow and fast is just dumb. Why would some people get like 2 day priority when some pick the same free option and just get regular slow mail?

vampko
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby vampko » Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:07 am

Gamemaster64 wrote:
vampko wrote:
Gamemaster64 wrote:After seeing post after post on a different site. I believe for some stupid reason half the order got fast shipping and the other slow even though BOTH were FREE Shipping. Wth?!

Well, it's free. So I wouldn't complain about when the game arrives. Just be happy you're not paying for it. Still haven't gotten a shipment notice or anything.

Free and it slow is one thing. Free and it some stupid mix of slow and fast is just dumb. Why would some people get like 2 day priority when some pick the same free option and just get regular slow mail?

Because that's how it works. Some people get it faster than others. USPS can be really annoying. One of the packages I got from them moved 30 miles in the span of 3 days (as in, it moved 30 miles one day, and just sat at that place for 2 days more), and then the package suddenly arrived from across the country (over 3000 miles away) within two days :|
あの巨人シノはあんたたちの金髪少女の髪を食べたいな顔をしてるよ
AniList (no need to reg to view)
[06:46:27] <Solice> you're like dealing with a bag of rabid cats
Zdood: You are who you are. And you are a captain at the wheel of an easily-sinkable fleet of ships made of duct tape.
Spoiler:

Seventh
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Seventh » Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:09 am

I think it depends on where the package is going, too? If there's no room on whatever is going in whatever direction, the package won't go as fast as a package going in the same direction as the truck that has nothing on it and this can take the package. Or something.

ero_prince
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Postby ero_prince » Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:23 am

got my LE!

vampko
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby vampko » Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:29 am

Seventh wrote:I think it depends on where the package is going, too? If there's no room on whatever is going in whatever direction, the package won't go as fast as a package going in the same direction as the truck that has nothing on it and this can take the package. Or something.

Nah, they just choose sometimes, even though it could get there faster, to let the package sit in the office for a couple days since it's really supposed to arrive in a week or so.
あの巨人シノはあんたたちの金髪少女の髪を食べたいな顔をしてるよ
AniList (no need to reg to view)
[06:46:27] <Solice> you're like dealing with a bag of rabid cats
Zdood: You are who you are. And you are a captain at the wheel of an easily-sinkable fleet of ships made of duct tape.
Spoiler:

Tang
Vassal
Vassal

Postby Tang » Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:30 am

Shizuka wrote:Maybe it's like last time, they're shipping the ones for the US first and international orders later. It sucks for foreigners like me, but that's okay.

Which shipping did you choose? My package was posted on the 19th and I got the priority with tracking.

Jayne
Vassal
Vassal

Postby Jayne » Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:45 am

My LE just arrived :D it's gorgeous.

Overlord keroro
Netherworld Baron
Netherworld Baron

Postby Overlord keroro » Mon Apr 21, 2014 12:58 pm

Well I just checked my tracking status again and it says that it is undeliverable?! What does that mean?
3DS Friend Code: 3394-3876-6771
NNID: Soulpiece

Darcnova
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Darcnova » Mon Apr 21, 2014 1:53 pm

Overlord keroro wrote:Well I just checked my tracking status again and it says that it is undeliverable?! What does that mean?

Either the delivery man was lazy, resulting in it "being undeliverable", or there's something preventing them from getting to your location.

Might wanna call your post office and see.

Domo7
Vassal
Vassal

Postby Domo7 » Mon Apr 21, 2014 3:22 pm

Jayne wrote:
Gamemaster64 wrote:
Jayne wrote:So I got the tracking info email for my LE tonight, I checked it and it says it is expected for delivery on Monday, the 21st. Says 2-day express, which is cool because I went with the free shipping. I'm excited to get my copy, hopefully it will arrive on Monday as expected.

wth? how you get that type of shipping from free when like everyone else got the friday slow one.

I live in Georgia, I purchased april 8th and used free shipping, and my tracking says my LE will be here in the morning. I have no idea how, I'd just love to see it tomorrow:]

Well, I live in Georgia also, but mine still says it will be here 3 days late on the 25th, shipped by Media Mail. I ordered on 1-28-14. Sounds like NISA has no clue what is going on with their shipping in Texas. They probably don't care as long as they make a profit, and keep using the cheapest shipping possible. I just hope it's not sent in a bubble mailer and damaged like my Danganronpa LE. I asked, but never got sent a replacement box.

Shizuka
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss

Postby Shizuka » Mon Apr 21, 2014 3:24 pm

It's Monday, and I have the same message. Just sent a message to Customer Support.

Darcnova
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Darcnova » Mon Apr 21, 2014 3:28 pm

Oh, I thought that was a USPS message :shock:

Might wanna check that for sure.

Shizuka
Mid-Boss
Mid-Boss

Postby Shizuka » Mon Apr 21, 2014 3:30 pm

Still being processed in the warehouse and all of that. Something is clearly wrong, that's why I couldn't wait another day to send the message.

Darcnova
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Darcnova » Mon Apr 21, 2014 3:31 pm

Ah. It's possible that it is...or something happened with the LE orders, and they came up short.

Return to “Demon Gaze”