Mugen Souls Z

Mugen Mugen! Rock the Mugen! Mugen Souls Z!
DevilAlbert
Loyal Vassal
Loyal Vassal

Re: Mugen Souls Z

Postby DevilAlbert » Sun Aug 03, 2014 12:57 pm

I don't know if anyone asked this before but how can i get the ultimate tailor tickets to buy the main characters clothes and peon voices (was able to buy only 4 more) i've defeated all post game bosses, but there was nothing new in the mugen dev center.

chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby chouchou's peon » Sun Aug 03, 2014 1:20 pm

DevilAlbert wrote:I don't know if anyone asked this before but how can i get the ultimate tailor tickets to buy the main characters clothes and peon voices (was able to buy only 4 more) i've defeated all post game bosses, but there was nothing new in the mugen dev center.

You will probably have to beat the special worlds. You get two from 7 World Redux, one from Mugen World Redux and one from Ultimate Absurdity World.
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

DevilAlbert
Loyal Vassal
Loyal Vassal

Postby DevilAlbert » Sun Aug 03, 2014 1:32 pm

chouchou's peon wrote:You will probably have to beat the special worlds. You get two from 7 World Redux, one from Mugen World Redux and one from Ultimate Absurdity World.

So, it will take some time, anyway, thanks, now with the hp auto restore and upgraded gear the enemies in 7 world redux can barely scratch my characters

chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby chouchou's peon » Sun Aug 03, 2014 1:34 pm

DevilAlbert wrote:So, it will take some time, anyway, thanks, now with the hp auto restore and upgraded gear the enemies in 7 world redux can barely scratch my characters

Nice, unlocking avatar parts of the main characters and recreating them is pretty fun.
Spoiler:
The clothing from Ultimate Tickets give more stat boost than some of the paid for DLCs.
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

DevilAlbert
Loyal Vassal
Loyal Vassal

Postby DevilAlbert » Sun Aug 03, 2014 1:47 pm

chouchou's peon wrote:Nice, unlocking avatar parts of the main characters and recreating them is pretty fun.

You are right, i look forward to that but it would be easier if the EU Store has the last free dlc weapons, maybe next wednesday will be updated.

chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby chouchou's peon » Sun Aug 03, 2014 2:08 pm

DevilAlbert wrote:You are right, i look forward to that but it would be easier if the EU Store has the last free dlc weapons, maybe next wednesday will be updated.

You're right, I just checked the UK store too and I don't see them. Maybe they've taken them both down for the NA version as well because the clothing DLC doesn't give you a set after purchasing it for 2.99?
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

NeptuniaYuriFan
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby NeptuniaYuriFan » Sun Aug 03, 2014 5:28 pm

chouchou's peon wrote:You can find easy Self-Defense found by the 3rd random matter set from Blue Dragon Sword. The following enemy components from Deneb Algedi Ruins are needed:

Golden Lantern - Golden Metal x2
Dottan - Really Heavy Lump x1

While this method will work, it also costs a TON of G Up. I've already used over 30K on just one character. I'm looking for a more efficient method (less G Ups used).

Also Self-Defense does not give any bonuses to MOVE on any equipment (Probably to avoid making Mobility Up matter being worthless).
PSN: YuriFan9999

darkrchaos
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke

Postby darkrchaos » Mon Aug 04, 2014 12:52 am

Supra and Sandy made me laugh so hard. Almost done with the storyline.

Little
Vassal
Vassal

Postby Little » Mon Aug 04, 2014 3:18 am

NeptuniaYuriFan wrote:
chouchou's peon wrote:You can find easy Self-Defense found by the 3rd random matter set from Blue Dragon Sword. The following enemy components from Deneb Algedi Ruins are needed:

Golden Lantern - Golden Metal x2
Dottan - Really Heavy Lump x1

While this method will work, it also costs a TON of G Up. I've already used over 30K on just one character. I'm looking for a more efficient method (less G Ups used).

Also Self-Defense does not give any bonuses to MOVE on any equipment (Probably to avoid making Mobility Up matter being worthless).

I'm using Digital Monocles and Lovely Wings. One of them gives you a self defence +10 in the third set and a HP /SP restore +6 or mag / phys dmg taken down +4 on the second, killing two (or more) birds with one stone. They take only about 1000 G-up to upgrade high enough, so 10k G-ups get you Self Defence +100, HP Restore +24 and SP Restore +24, not bad imo.
Only downside is they need materials from rare monsters and slumpering monsters.
Last edited by Little on Mon Aug 04, 2014 4:32 am, edited 2 times in total.

manudude03
New Vassal
New Vassal

Postby manudude03 » Mon Aug 04, 2014 3:23 am

I don't know if it feasible for you, but Sun Goddess Medal starts off with Self-Defense+8, and one of the options for the 2nd matter is Self-Defense+9.

NeptuniaYuriFan
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby NeptuniaYuriFan » Mon Aug 04, 2014 5:23 pm

manudude03 wrote:I don't know if it feasible for you, but Sun Goddess Medal starts off with Self-Defense+8, and one of the options for the 2nd matter is Self-Defense+9.

I prefer using that particular item as a piece of equipment rather than material fodder (since it's quite good when maxed).

I'm looking to give my some of my (I almost only use story characters) characters a Graceful-aligned attack with Blast Off and Can Float. Which peon(s) do I have to create to do this?

chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby chouchou's peon » Mon Aug 04, 2014 5:35 pm

NeptuniaYuriFan wrote:I'm looking to give some of my (I almost only use story characters) characters a Graceful-aligned attack with Blast Off and Can Float. Which peon(s) do I have to create to do this?

Not sure how to get them (level or Dev center) but here's what I've found out for Graceful attacks that float.

Magic

Draco Thunder 250 Blast Off and Float
    Trained Butler - Tier 2 Male Servant
    Noble Bandit Princess - Tier 2 Female Chaser

God Thunder 400 Blast Off and Float
    Maiden of Time - Tier 3 Female Summoner

Physical

Ogre Spark Smash 200 Blast Off and Float
    Novice Figther - Tier 1 Female Fighter
    Warrior Maiden - Tier 1 Female Juggernaut

Draco Spark Smash 300 Blast Off and Float
    Blue Bolt Gunner - Tier 3 Female Gunner
    Conjurer - Tier 2 Male Spiritualist

God Spark Smash 500 Blast Off and Float
    Samurai General - Tier 3 Male Juggernaut
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

Hevensknite
Vassal
Vassal

Postby Hevensknite » Mon Aug 04, 2014 6:01 pm

Hey guys the bonuses you get after completing a level in the seven world redux, what exactly do they mean? Some are percentages and some are 'base stats' not sure what their exact meaning is though...

NeptuniaYuriFan
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby NeptuniaYuriFan » Mon Aug 04, 2014 6:28 pm

@ CCP Once I finish my current Mugen Field run I'll try one of those peons you mentioned.

Hevensknite wrote:Hey guys the bonuses you get after completing a level in the seven world redux, what exactly do they mean? Some are percentages and some are 'base stats' not sure what their exact meaning is though...

Yeah, I was wondering about that myself too. Hopefully CCP/Rednal can help us.

Rednal
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Rednal » Mon Aug 04, 2014 6:42 pm

I think those are the maximum bonuses you can achieve through Peon fusion...? As in, there's an upper cap to how much your characters can improve until you unlock them in the 7WR challenges.
PSN: LordRednal / Twitter: @Rednal29 ] Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/rednal29

Return to “Mugen Souls Z”