So How's Everyone Doing In Mugen Souls Z?

Mugen Mugen! Rock the Mugen! Mugen Souls Z!
chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Re: So How's Everyone Doing In Mugen Souls Z?

Postby chouchou's peon » Sun Mar 09, 2014 1:00 pm

darkrchaos wrote:hmmm it has to go by something just got to figure out what.

It may not be directly related to G-Castle strength but I say it's a pretty good benchmark.

I'm guessing 500 million in every stat should be good estimate on when you'll get a lvl 9 Giant Chou-Chou.
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

darkrchaos
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke

Postby darkrchaos » Tue Mar 11, 2014 6:19 pm

Just got Mugen Souls Z Platinum. Took 208 hours not including the 50 I lost when my console died.

I got LV9 during my run to beat the last post boss. I got Masochist to 87% during the round 30 boss which didn't move up my average percent. Then I fought the boss in the rest area. I still was LV8 during this fight but after words I checked on my average percent before saving and I noticed it said LV9 and I got the the trophy.

chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby chouchou's peon » Tue Mar 11, 2014 8:43 pm

darkrchaos wrote:Just got Mugen Souls Z Platinum. Took 208 hours not including the 50 I lost when my console died.

I got LV9 during my run to beat the last post boss. I got Masochist to 87% during the round 30 boss which didn't move up my average percent. Then I fought the boss in the rest area. I still was LV8 during this fight but after words I checked on my average percent before saving and I noticed it said LV9 and I got the the trophy.

Congrats darkr! Wow, 208 hours sounds like a long time but that's a lot shorter than getting the one for the original Mugen Souls.

Now how high are your ships stats? Around 500 million each or so?
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

darkrchaos
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke

Postby darkrchaos » Tue Mar 11, 2014 10:58 pm

chouchou's peon wrote:
darkrchaos wrote:Just got Mugen Souls Z Platinum. Took 208 hours not including the 50 I lost when my console died.

Congrats darkr! Wow, 208 hours sounds like a long time but that's a lot shorter than getting the one for the original Mugen Souls.

Now how high are your ships stats? Around 500 million each or so?

Yea there around it, some are over 500 some arn't

chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby chouchou's peon » Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:01 pm

darkrchaos wrote:Yea there around it, some are over 500 some arn't

Thanks for the info, how much Shampuru did you collect total?
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

darkrchaos
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke

Postby darkrchaos » Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:08 pm

I think this is the total: 694,177

chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby chouchou's peon » Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:23 pm

Ah, then my theory is correct!!!!

The quality of the Shampuru and the power of your G-Castle does have something to do with getting that trophy! Somebody has gotten a lvl 9 Chou-Chou with only 441k Shampurus.

Spoiler:
I got my lvl 9 Chou-Chou with 900k Shampurus.
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

darkrchaos
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke

Postby darkrchaos » Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:36 pm

Maybe you need so many maxed out of higher rank shampuru

chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby chouchou's peon » Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:39 pm

That's true, I remember Aikia didn't believe me when I said that getting more higher ranked Shampuru = Giant Chou-Chou level but it looks like you've proven that Shampuru quality matters on getting Giant Chou-Chou levels.

We need Chou-Chou's true peon, Aikia back.
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

darkrchaos
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke

Postby darkrchaos » Wed Mar 12, 2014 12:43 pm

I think I got something I looked at my Mugen Souls Z and I was looking at the G-Castle stats. Before and after some were above 50 others below but then I noticed something. I averaged all the stats and it almost perfectly came out to 50 million. I think that how you get it. You need your G-Castle stats average to go over 50 Mill.

chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby chouchou's peon » Wed Mar 12, 2014 1:39 pm

darkrchaos wrote:I think I got something I looked at my Mugen Souls Z and I was looking at the G-Castle stats. Before and after some were above 50 others below but then I noticed something. I averaged all the stats and it almost perfectly came out to 50 million. I think that how you get it. You need your G-Castle stats average to go over 50 Mill.

When I get some nonsensical free time, I'd like to test out and find out what the minimum amount of Shampuru is needed for that trophy.

It took me 900k Shampuru, it took you about 700k Shampuru, the person on the JP wiki only got 460k, Aikia got 450k Shampuru and the person I found on twitter only took 441k.

The person who had 460k Shampurus showed their stats and they were all around 50 million in G-Castle stats so it's very possible that the G-Castle stats serves as a great bench mark for Giant Chou-Chou levels.
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

Aikia
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Postby Aikia » Tue Apr 29, 2014 3:55 pm

chouchou's peon wrote:That's true, I remember Aikia didn't believe me when I said that getting more higher ranked Shampuru = Giant Chou-Chou level but it looks like you've proven that Shampuru quality matters on getting Giant Chou-Chou levels.

We need Chou-Chou's true peon, Aikia back.

I'm here, I'm here ! XD

I don't post too often nowadays sorry ><

Yes I was quite discouraged about the level 9 when I was playing, because I didnt know where to farm, everything that dropped seem to be shampurus i already had at 9999. But I guess you were right all a long ChouChou'sPeon XD

darkrchaos
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke

Postby darkrchaos » Tue Apr 29, 2014 7:19 pm

I'm going to write a lot of walk-throughs once the game comes out :D

chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby chouchou's peon » Wed Apr 30, 2014 2:10 pm

Aikia wrote:I'm here, I'm here ! XD

I don't post too often nowadays sorry ><

Yes I was quite discouraged about the level 9 when I was playing, because I didnt know where to farm, everything that dropped seem to be shampurus i already had at 9999. But I guess you were right all a long ChouChou'sPeon XD

Welcome back! I knew that the only thing that mattered was G-Castle stats because I've played this game multiple times and even gotten it for the original Mugen Souls.

When I got my Korean platinum, I had 9999 Happies and Renegade Shampurus but only about 5000 each of the Tier 15 Shampurus. Happy and R. Shampuru increase the most G-Castle power.

Quantity does not matter as much as Shampuru quality. I think Level 9 Ultimate Soul is super duper easy to get lol.
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

MegaManZXAvant
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Postby MegaManZXAvant » Mon Jan 19, 2015 9:45 am

Pardon the bump/necro

I no longer own either Mugen Souls (lost complete interest) so I will not be visiting either Mugen Souls forums for now on but will look into the other game forums of the games I own and that being Disgaea D2, The Witch and the Hundred Knight, The Guided Fate Paradox and Cross Edge.

I have the Japanese copy of Mugen Souls Z that if anyone is interested I would gladly sell it for $50.
PSN Friend Requests are very welcome just don't leave it blank or I will reject it.
Hummingbird Facebook Player.me YouTube Twitter

Return to “Mugen Souls Z”