So How's Everyone Doing In Mugen Souls Z?

Mugen Mugen! Rock the Mugen! Mugen Souls Z!
chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Re: So How's Everyone Doing In Mugen Souls Z?

Postby chouchou's peon » Mon Jan 19, 2015 10:36 am

I think you said that you lost interest last year after getting the True Ending which is understandable because you've beaten the entire game. Everyone loses interest in a game after you've completed in a language you don't understand.

$50 is way too much for a used standard edition copy, I could get a brand new import LE of that game for about that price.
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

MegaManZXAvant
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Postby MegaManZXAvant » Mon Jan 19, 2015 10:43 am

What would be a good price than? Do note I paid $69 for it I believe.
PSN Friend Requests are very welcome just don't leave it blank or I will reject it.
Hummingbird Facebook Player.me YouTube Twitter

chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby chouchou's peon » Mon Jan 19, 2015 11:16 am

A brand new standard edition of this game costs 972 JPY (900 JPY without tax). Since yours is used, you should probably not charge more than that.

The game in Japan going to be 2 years old in April. http://books.rakuten.co.jp/rb/12192367/

Just out of curiosity, why choose to revive this thread that has been dead for about a year and then not even post anything "new" about your progress in Mugen Souls Z?
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

MegaManZXAvant
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Postby MegaManZXAvant » Mon Jan 19, 2015 11:23 am

It costed 6300 Yen when I purchased it from Play-Asia and it was on sale (roughly $71 original price, the sale got it down a couple dollars to $69) back before the NA version was even announced it was coming out.

Where are you getting JPY from? When importing it's always $ for Yen although I have no clue what the exchange rate is not that it matters at this point.
PSN Friend Requests are very welcome just don't leave it blank or I will reject it.
Hummingbird Facebook Player.me YouTube Twitter

vampko
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby vampko » Sat Mar 07, 2015 9:21 am

Soul's chapter is making me want to quit this game...I really didn't like him in the original, and I'm liking him even less possibly. I was having so much fun....and my motivation has just been completely sucked up as this chapter has gone on...
あの巨人シノはあんたたちの金髪少女の髪を食べたいな顔をしてるよ
AniList (no need to reg to view)
[06:46:27] <Solice> you're like dealing with a bag of rabid cats
Zdood: You are who you are. And you are a captain at the wheel of an easily-sinkable fleet of ships made of duct tape.
Spoiler:

chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby chouchou's peon » Sat Mar 07, 2015 10:27 am

vampko wrote:Soul's chapter is making me want to quit this game...I really didn't like him in the original, and I'm liking him even less possibly. I was having so much fun....and my motivation has just been completely sucked up as this chapter has gone on...

This chapter has a difficulty spike, need some help beating it?

Spoiler:
The maximum KO count you need for this chapter 1325.

If you're looking for a Wild Coat, you can just buy it at the clothing store.

For Charm, you might need around 13% or 14%, maybe reaching floor 60 in the Mugen Field a couple times would do it.

Traveler's Mantle can be made by Eggplanter and Alraune components, which are located in Scheat Ruins.
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

vampko
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby vampko » Mon Mar 09, 2015 12:20 pm

chouchou's peon wrote:
vampko wrote:Soul's chapter is making me want to quit this game...I really didn't like him in the original, and I'm liking him even less possibly. I was having so much fun....and my motivation has just been completely sucked up as this chapter has gone on...

This chapter has a difficulty spike, need some help beating it?

Spoiler:
The maximum KO count you need for this chapter 1325.

If you're looking for a Wild Coat, you can just buy it at the clothing store.

For Charm, you might need around 13% or 14%, maybe reaching floor 60 in the Mugen Field a couple times would do it.

Traveler's Mantle can be made by Eggplanter and Alraune components, which are located in Scheat Ruins.

You're really missing the point...

This chapter just continually gets harder and harder to get though...Why does Soul have to exist? Elka's so much better than him...I'd even take old Ryuuto over him....
Zdood: You are who you are. And you are a captain at the wheel of an easily-sinkable fleet of ships made of duct tape.
Spoiler:

Rednal
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Rednal » Mon Mar 09, 2015 1:48 pm

...Have you considered just skipping his scenes? With minimal grinding in the Mugen Field, it should take long at all to get strong enough to just blaze through the chapter.
PSN: LordRednal / Twitter: @Rednal29 ] Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/rednal29

vampko
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby vampko » Mon Mar 09, 2015 3:13 pm

Rednal wrote:...Have you considered just skipping his scenes? With minimal grinding in the Mugen Field, it should take long at all to get strong enough to just blaze through the chapter.

Well, I got through it. But,, while if it were like the old MS and how there were character interaction stuff on base outside the normal story to house most of the character stuff, that'd be fine. But, there's not. And I didn't want to miss out on the story.
Spoiler:

chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby chouchou's peon » Mon Mar 09, 2015 6:04 pm

vampko wrote:Well, I got through it. But, while if it were like the old MS and how there were character interaction stuff on base outside the normal story to house most of the character stuff, that'd be fine. But, there's not. And I didn't want to miss out on the story.

The finale of Amethyst World was pretty unexpected, I liked that part. Jade World story is one of my favorite chapters lol. *Story spoilers*
Spoiler:
There's a lot of Soul in this chapter though, but that's because the character dropped off here has a relation with him. It's a cute and funny chapter. Sandy likes the sadistic ladies. I remember from the first Mugen Souls when she described who she liked.

"I wish she were a 20-something lady with long dark hair, a sense of style, and two double D blouse bunnies" ~Sandy no Nikki

Off-topic
Sandy would probably like Faust from the Trillion game. Her face and hairstyle reminded me of a sadist.

I was playing this a bit yesterday because I miss it. Looks like Planet Spots from Jade World until the end of the story would need about the same amount of charm to progress. 15% charm should do the trick for everything, and that's also one of the requirements for the True Ending. When captivate spots get hard, I found that exiting and entering will change the Planet Spot's mood and make a bit of a difference.

I didn't upgrade the maximum Mugen Field bet too high if I can't reach floor 100 on the minimum bet. Increasing the maximum Mugen Field bet will drastically increases the levels of the Mugen Field enemies. Having higher character levels also makes them harder.
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

Rednal
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Rednal » Tue Mar 10, 2015 7:56 am

No, no, Sandy wouldn't go for Faust. The lady from Trillion is missing the blouse bunnies that Sandy would fixate on.
PSN: LordRednal / Twitter: @Rednal29 ] Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/rednal29

chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby chouchou's peon » Tue Mar 10, 2015 5:53 pm

Rednal wrote:No, no, Sandy wouldn't go for Faust. The lady from Trillion is missing the blouse bunnies that Sandy would fixate on.

Haha, you're right. Somehow dominatrices seem more tough when they are busty to me.

Sandy: "Why must my hero be a man? Why can't she be a beautiful woman?"

Does Supra have blouse bunnies? She's not wearing a blouse.

Jade World spoilers
Spoiler:
Another thing I like about this chapter is that another one of Chou-Chou's miniform comes out during the story!

Madam (Sadist) in the original form is worth 98 points! She gets a few extra points for her secret sweet tooth. But if she had black hair, she would get a total of 120 out of 100 points.

She's only worth 25 points in her current cream puff form.
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

greenzsaber
Netherworld Baron
Netherworld Baron

Postby greenzsaber » Wed Aug 05, 2015 8:24 pm

I beat the game.
Spoiler:

Return to “Mugen Souls Z”