Mugen Souls Z is coming to NA May 20 /EU May 23 2014!!

Mugen Mugen! Rock the Mugen! Mugen Souls Z!
User avatar
chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke
Posts: 3093
Joined: Tue Apr 09, 2013 6:09 am
Location: G-Castle and 魔界

Re: Mugen Souls Z is coming to NA May 20 /EU May 23 2014!!

Postby chouchou's peon » Wed Mar 12, 2014 11:07 am

NEET_GAMER wrote:Just thought I'd point this out (and it could be wrong).

Right now on Amazon UK, they're saying Mugen Souls Z is being released on May 16th, 2014

Granted, I COULD be wrong on this... but I checked my internet calendar and that date falls on a Friday.

Amazon usually have their dates long if there was no official release date but I'm not sure about this case because is a date given. These guys may have special connections with NIS America which is possible, Amazon is probably one of the most biggest e-commerce sites.
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Image
Image
Sig by Teddie Sage
Image

NEET_GAMER
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke
Posts: 4510
Joined: Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:36 pm

Re: Mugen Souls Z is coming to NA May 20 /EU May 23 2014!!

Postby NEET_GAMER » Wed Mar 12, 2014 11:12 am

chouchou's peon wrote:Amazon usually have their dates long if there was no official release date but I'm not sure about this case because is a date given. These guys may have special connections with NIS America which is possible, Amazon is probably one of the most biggest e-commerce sites.


They might, but if that were the case, then how come when I check elsewhere, they don't have the same date as the one Amazon UK has? I mean, I know the release date is iffy, but the fact it falls on a Friday it leaves me somewhat confused :roll:

At least I know Neptunia PP date is wrong. Amazon UK has that down for May 13th, 2014 and that falls under a Tuesday according to my internet calendar. And I don't think I've ever seen a game over here release on a Tuesday :|

Sigh.

User avatar
chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke
Posts: 3093
Joined: Tue Apr 09, 2013 6:09 am
Location: G-Castle and 魔界

Re: Mugen Souls Z is coming to NA May 20 /EU May 23 2014!!

Postby chouchou's peon » Wed Mar 12, 2014 11:21 am

NEET_GAMER wrote:They might, but if that were the case, then how come when I check elsewhere, they don't have the same date as the one Amazon UK has? I mean, I know the release date is iffy, but the fact it falls on a Friday it leaves me somewhat confused :roll:

At least I know Neptunia PP date is wrong. Amazon UK has that down for May 13th, 2014 and that falls under a Tuesday according to my internet calendar. And I don't think I've ever seen a game over here release on a Tuesday :|

Sigh.

Wow, looks like these guys are just putting in odd release dates for their games then :|

Maybe Amazon.co.uk is talking about Friday in North America which would be a Thursday in the UK. As for PP, who knows what they were thinking, they probably just added it so people can book mark it on their wishlist or something.
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Image
Image
Sig by Teddie Sage
Image

NEET_GAMER
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke
Posts: 4510
Joined: Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:36 pm

Re: Mugen Souls Z is coming to NA May 20 /EU May 23 2014!!

Postby NEET_GAMER » Wed Mar 12, 2014 11:30 am

chouchou's peon wrote:Wow, looks like these guys are just putting in odd release dates for their games then :|

Maybe Amazon.co.uk is talking about Friday in North America which would be a Thursday in the UK. As for PP, who knows what they were thinking, they probably just added it so people can book mark it on their wishlist or something.


I don't think so, my friend. Not only do Amazon UK solely focus on release dates in the UK, but the 20th is a Tuesday according to my Calendar. Not a Thursday :|

I'm not entirely sure. All that I know is that at first, it had no release date at all. It was only until I put it in my wish list and left it there for a few days that amazon did get a release date announced that I decided to put it in the basket.

User avatar
vampko
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke
Posts: 42005
Joined: Thu Jul 08, 2010 11:31 am
Location: 暮し幸せ

Re: Mugen Souls Z is coming to NA May 20 /EU May 23 2014!!

Postby vampko » Wed Mar 12, 2014 11:39 am

Well, I wouldn't be surprised if Europe got it before us. It's not like there haven't been delays that caused this for NISA's games before...
あの巨人シノはあんたたちの金髪少女の髪を食べたいな顔をしてるよ
Image
AniList (no need to reg to view)
[06:46:27] <Solice> you're like dealing with a bag of rabid cats
Zdood: You are who you are. And you are a captain at the wheel of an easily-sinkable fleet of ships made of duct tape.
Spoiler:
Image

NEET_GAMER
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke
Posts: 4510
Joined: Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:36 pm

Re: Mugen Souls Z is coming to NA May 20 /EU May 23 2014!!

Postby NEET_GAMER » Wed Mar 12, 2014 11:44 am

vampko wrote:Well, I wouldn't be surprised if Europe got it before us. It's not like there haven't been delays that caused this for NISA's games before...


For once, I genuinely don't want it early, vampko. I was full ready to let you guys get it early for once just so that I can solely focus on other stuff right now.

Not to mention, I haven't fully played the first Mugen Souls yet :cry:

User avatar
Leon Tekashi
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke
Posts: 7597
Joined: Fri Apr 12, 2013 8:19 am

Re: Mugen Souls Z is coming to NA May 20 /EU May 23 2014!!

Postby Leon Tekashi » Thu Mar 13, 2014 11:41 pm

I really doubt I'll get this day one, but I'll get it eventually. Still working on the first one.
Image
Image
Image
Spoiler:
Image
Image

User avatar
darkrchaos
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke
Posts: 2403
Joined: Tue Nov 15, 2011 6:48 pm
Contact:

Re: Mugen Souls Z is coming to NA May 20 /EU May 23 2014!!

Postby darkrchaos » Thu Mar 13, 2014 11:46 pm

Play Mugen Souls as much as you can because once you play Mugen Souls Z and see the EPIC improvements you may not be able to go back.

User avatar
Leon Tekashi
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke
Posts: 7597
Joined: Fri Apr 12, 2013 8:19 am

Re: Mugen Souls Z is coming to NA May 20 /EU May 23 2014!!

Postby Leon Tekashi » Thu Mar 13, 2014 11:49 pm

It's going to be a while until I get the spare money for it but I understand.
Image
Image
Image
Spoiler:
Image
Image

User avatar
darkrchaos
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke
Posts: 2403
Joined: Tue Nov 15, 2011 6:48 pm
Contact:

Re: Mugen Souls Z is coming to NA May 20 /EU May 23 2014!!

Postby darkrchaos » Thu Mar 13, 2014 11:52 pm

Can't wait till we get a trophy list, I want to make a guide on my site for the trophies since I already know how to get them all, just don't know 100% what each of them will be called.

User avatar
chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke
Posts: 3093
Joined: Tue Apr 09, 2013 6:09 am
Location: G-Castle and 魔界

Re: Mugen Souls Z is coming to NA May 20 /EU May 23 2014!!

Postby chouchou's peon » Fri Mar 14, 2014 12:11 am

darkrchaos wrote:Can't wait till we get a trophy list, I want to make a guide on my site for the trophies since I already know how to get them all, just don't know 100% what each of them will be called.

Probably keep in the Japanese names since we don't know what they're called in English and translate them afterwards.

Sadly I don't want to diss on what you're playing Leon but improvements in MSZ are extremely noticeable.
I kind of like how vampko's reaction was after turning on the original Mugen Souls after getting used to the quickness of Mugen Souls Z. http://nisamerica.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=662775#p662775
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Image
Image
Sig by Teddie Sage
Image

User avatar
Leon Tekashi
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke
Posts: 7597
Joined: Fri Apr 12, 2013 8:19 am

Re: Mugen Souls Z is coming to NA May 20 /EU May 23 2014!!

Postby Leon Tekashi » Fri Mar 14, 2014 9:53 am

One other thing, are we going to have another fiasco about the whole Bipolar and Tsundere thing?
Image
Image
Image
Spoiler:
Image
Image

User avatar
darkrchaos
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke
Posts: 2403
Joined: Tue Nov 15, 2011 6:48 pm
Contact:

Re: Mugen Souls Z is coming to NA May 20 /EU May 23 2014!!

Postby darkrchaos » Fri Mar 14, 2014 12:31 pm

Leon Tekashi wrote:One other thing, are we going to have another fiasco about the whole Bipolar and Tsundere thing?


Well they should use Tsundere since there no English word that fully describes it but they already did Bipolar in the first game so there no way they will change that in the second one.

User avatar
Leon Tekashi
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke
Posts: 7597
Joined: Fri Apr 12, 2013 8:19 am

Re: Mugen Souls Z is coming to NA May 20 /EU May 23 2014!!

Postby Leon Tekashi » Fri Mar 14, 2014 12:32 pm

If they don't want to deal with the issue again, I think it's best to just change it. Not to mention they literally used Tsundere in HDN MK2.
Image
Image
Image
Spoiler:
Image
Image

User avatar
ChirunoHakurei
Netherworld Baron
Netherworld Baron
Posts: 731
Joined: Fri Sep 06, 2013 8:09 am
Location: Misty Lake - Gensokyo
Contact:

Re: Mugen Souls Z is coming to NA May 20 /EU May 23 2014!!

Postby ChirunoHakurei » Fri Mar 14, 2014 6:18 pm

IFI just posted on their Facebook page some BREAKING NEWS. Mugen Souls Z is coming out in NA on May 20 and in Europe on May 23!!!!!!
All sarcasm aside all I can say is wow. They sure are behind on the times... either that or the folks at IFI are using Internet Explorer to update their social media pages.
Image
Image


Return to “Mugen Souls Z”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests