Mugen Souls Z platinum thread

Mugen Mugen! Rock the Mugen! Mugen Souls Z!

Which Did you Platinum?

US/EU
30%
JP
15%
KOR
No votes
Double Plat
5%
Triple plat
5%
Working on it
20%
On hold (temporary or in the back log)
20%
On Hold (permanently)
No votes
why is this here dood?
5%

Total votes: 20

chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Re: Mugen Souls Z platinum thread

Postby chouchou's peon » Tue Jul 21, 2015 9:21 pm

neonie wrote:I put in a lot of time last night getting the T15 Shamples and am a little over 6000 on all of them, so I decided to take a break and level the stat percentages again now that I have both of my maids maxed out on 7-world Redux. Then I'll probably go for 9,999,999 bet (I didn't beat Seven World Redux because I was strong enough, I just captivated the crystal).

You can get the rest of the trophies easily the way you are at so you probably don't need any more stats. Do not underestimate the power of "Forget It" + good character placement + high Move + enough AGI to strike first + Captivate (and maybe HP Auto-Restore+25).

The 9,999,999 Mugen Field bet is a joke compared to the final 7 World Redux battles, and if you can beat Peon Rebellion (the one where you get all Tier 15s), you can get the Mugen World Redux and Ultimate Absurdity World trophies much easier.

You are also almost done with farming all Tier 15s. After 20 more runs (take 3 mins a battle and max out Tier 15s in an hour) of Peon Rebellion, you might have over 9000 of all Tier 15s. You can start your NG+ Post Game runs and captivate the bosses directly (without relying on the Large Crystal) to get Happy and Renegades. If your G-Castle HP/SP averages at 500 million, you will get this trophy.

For Damage Carnival, all you have to do is deal 10 billion throughout an entire battle. You can do this by fighting normally, without captivating the large crystal, on one of the last Mugen World Redux battles called "Light and Shadow". The sum of their HP should around 15~17 billion, which is more than enough to activate it. It does not matter if you game over while getting the trophy since the trophy pops up the moment you activate it, so you can just "Retire" the battle if you want to save time.

Sounds like you're on your way to getting the platinum, there's not that much left we can talk about for the platinum trophy at this point. Things should be a lot easier because of how much more IQ you gained, and these are the toughest battles, not including DLC.
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

neonie
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby neonie » Wed Jul 22, 2015 1:28 am

chouchou's peon wrote:
Upgrade the Nude Leotard to Grade G, and then keep moving your curser up, and down to get a new random Matter until you get HP or SP Auto-Restore.

So, I have absolutly no idea what you mean by this. The matter you can choose seems to be entirely determined when you make the upgrade. Moving my curser on and off the item on the Matter Creation screen does nothing at all. I'm not sure where you mean for me to move "Up" and "Down".
Houk wrote:THE HYPOTHETICAL CENSORSHIP OF BABIES!

Spoiler:

chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby chouchou's peon » Wed Jul 22, 2015 1:47 am

neonie wrote:
chouchou's peon wrote:
Upgrade the Nude Leotard to Grade G, and then keep moving your curser up, and down to get a new random Matter until you get HP or SP Auto-Restore.

So, I have absolutly no idea what you mean by this. The matter you can choose seems to be entirely determined when you make the upgrade. Moving my curser on and off the item on the Matter Creation screen does nothing at all. I'm not sure where you mean for me to move "Up" and "Down".

The Matter randomization does not happen at the Matter Creation screen, it happens on the "Upgrade" menu at the weapon shop.

Toggle the through your equipment stats with the "square" button until you see what Matter it gives.

Move the D-pad on, and off the Grade G or Grade C equipment. Moving the cursor will re-roll what kind matter you get. Once you see the Matter you want, upgrade it again.
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

neonie
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby neonie » Wed Jul 22, 2015 1:49 am

chouchou's peon wrote:
neonie wrote:
chouchou's peon wrote:

The Matter randomization does not happen at the Matter Creation screen, it happens on the "Upgrade" menu at the weapon shop.

Toggle the through your equipment stats with the "square" button until you see what Matter it gives.

Move the D-pad on, and off the Grade G or Grade C equipment. Moving the cursor will re-roll what kind matter you get. Once you see the Matter you want, upgrade it again.

OH. Ok I did it and I understand now. Pressing Square like you said made things a lot more clear lol. Thank you.

Spoiler:

chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby chouchou's peon » Wed Jul 22, 2015 2:15 am

neonie wrote:OH. Ok I did it and I understand now. Pressing Square like you said made things a lot more clear lol. Thank you.

You're welcome.

You won't need the SP Auto-Restore unless you want to grind levels by spamming level 999 Tornado Rush. SP is more about damage, but you're here for HP/ DEF to survive a few hits from the final battles.

Trophy Shortcut Tip
If you want the Ultimate Absurdity World trophy, just beat Godly Training 2, which gets unlocked after clearing Peon Rebellion and Ultimate Battle.
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

neonie
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby neonie » Wed Jul 22, 2015 2:49 am

chouchou's peon wrote:
neonie wrote:OH. Ok I did it and I understand now. Pressing Square like you said made things a lot more clear lol. Thank you.

You're welcome.

You won't need the SP Auto-Restore unless you want to grind levels by spamming level 999 Tornado Rush. SP is more about damage, but you're here for HP/ DEF to survive a few hits from the final battles.

Funnily enough, it was very specifically the SP restore I was going after when I asked that since Only Syrma is any kind of leveled xD. I think you may think I have done more useful leveling then what I actually have. Reu, Nao and EXP are what I'm currently trying to level, and I maxed out Tornado Rush and so needed the SP restore. I tried to do the 9,999,999 and while I passed it, the boss on floor 100 could one shot ALL of my characters, and I couldn't do any sort of reasonable damage to it (so I wound up, again, captivating the crystal).

Spoiler:

neonie
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby neonie » Wed Jul 22, 2015 3:52 pm

"Sing It Again" Get
"That's Absurd!" Get
"Festival of Pain" Get

All that's left is Intergalactic Chou-Chou

Spoiler:

chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby chouchou's peon » Wed Jul 22, 2015 6:30 pm

neonie wrote:"Sing It Again" Get
"That's Absurd!" Get
"Festival of Pain" Get

Nice, you can see that getting the final trophies are pretty easy.

Only less than one hour of Peon Rebellion left, then enough Post Game runs to max out Happy and finish up the Renegades with Godly Training 2.

I just thought of a formula to how many Renegades you will need after you get 9999 of all Tier 15 and Happy, assuming that you will have 9999 Happy before maxing Renegades. It took me about an hour to create and made it because it was fun.

Simplified Excel formula
Spoiler:
You can paste this formula in cell D2 on Excel if you put your data in the exact same cells as me.

Code: Select all

=(500000000-((A2+B2)/2)-((9999-C2)*9360))/11880

Variable meanings
A2= G-Castle HP
B2= G-Castle SP
C2= Happy collected so far
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

neonie
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby neonie » Wed Jul 22, 2015 8:15 pm

chouchou's peon wrote:
"That's Absurd!" Get
"Festival of Pain" Get

Only less than one hour of Peon Rebellion left, then enough Post Game runs to max out Happy and finish up the Renegades with Godly Training 2.

I just thought of a formula to how many Renegades you will need after you get 9999 of all Tier 15 and Happy, assuming that you will have 9999 Happy before maxing Renegades. It took me about an hour to create and made it because it was fun.

Simplified Excel formula
Spoiler:
You can paste this formula in cell D2 on Excel if you put your data in the exact same cells as me.

Variable meanings
A2= G-Castle HP
B2= G-Castle SP

Haha awesome. That is some impressive math.

Spoiler:

chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby chouchou's peon » Wed Jul 22, 2015 8:39 pm

neonie wrote:
chouchou's peon wrote:
"That's Absurd!" Get
"Festival of Pain" Get

Simplified Excel formula
Spoiler:

Variable meanings
A2= G-Castle HP
B2= G-Castle SP

Do you have excel? I mainly use it as an advanced calculator. Create this spreadsheet and plug in your G Castle HP, SP, and how many Happy you have so you can see how much Renegades you need at the end. If the number is higher than 9999, then you might have to do some extra Shample farming after maxing out Tier 15s, Happy, and Renegade.

Explanation of numbers in the formula in words
Spoiler:
I used 500,000,000 million HP/SP average because that is your goal to achieve Intergalactic.

The first step is to calculate your G-Castle HP/SP average by adding up your G-Castle HP(A2) with SP (B2) and dividing it by 2. You then subtract how much Happy you expect to have (which is always max or 9999 because they drop on every Post Game battle besides the last three battles) with how much you currently have (C2) and multiply that by 9360 HP/SP because 1 Happy gives 5616 G-Castle power, and 1 G-Castle power is equal to 1.6666 repeating HP and SP. You then add those together and subtract them by your goal (500 million). The final step is to divide it by 11,880 HP/SP to figure out how much total Renegades you need. The reason why we use 11,880 is because 1 Renegade = 7128 G-Castle power, and you multiply that by 1.6666 repeating to get how much G-Castle HP/SP one Renegade gives.
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

neonie
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby neonie » Wed Jul 22, 2015 8:54 pm

chouchou's peon wrote:
neonie wrote:
chouchou's peon wrote:
"That's Absurd!" Get
"Festival of Pain" Get

Simplified Excel formula
Spoiler:

Variable meanings
A2= G-Castle HP
B2= G-Castle SP

Do you have excel? I mainly use it as an advanced calculator. Create this spreadsheet and plug in your G Castle HP, SP, and how many Happy you have so you can see how much Renegades you need at the end. If the number is higher than 9999, then you might have to do some extra Shample farming after maxing out Tier 15s, Happy, and Renegade.

Explanation of numbers in the formula in words
Spoiler:
I used 500,000,000 million HP/SP average because that is your goal to achieve Intergalactic.

The first step is to calculate your G-Castle HP/SP average by adding up your G-Castle HP(A2) with SP (B2) and dividing it by 2. You then subtract how much Happy you expect to have (which is always max or 9999 because they drop on every Post Game battle besides the last three battles) with how much you currently have (C2) and multiply that by 9360 HP/SP because 1 Happy gives 5616 G-Castle power, and 1 G-Castle power is equal to 1.6666 repeating HP and SP. You then add those together and subtract them by your goal (500 million). The final step is to divide it by 11,880 HP/SP to figure out how much total Renegades you need. The reason why we use 11,880 is because 1 Renegade = 7128 G-Castle power, and you multiply that by 1.6666 repeating to get how much G-Castle HP/SP one Renegade gives.

I actually don't have excel no :P

Also out of curiosity, I noticed that on Godly Training 2, some of the characters have 100,000,000+ Stats, but mine can't go past 99,999,999. What's the deal with that? Were you ever meant to be able to survive them or KO them normally? It seems to be like some of the bosses and these challanges in the game, if it weren't for being able to captivate the large crystal, would actually be completely impossible.

Like actually impossible, not hyperbole or exaggeration.

Spoiler:

chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby chouchou's peon » Wed Jul 22, 2015 9:14 pm

neonie wrote:I actually don't have excel no :P

That's fine, I expect you don't have to do any extra Shample farming after maxing out Tier 15, Happy, and Renegades.

neonie wrote:Also out of curiosity, I noticed that on Godly Training 2, some of the characters have 100,000,000+ Stats, but mine can't go past 99,999,999.

What? Can't believe you survived that far without it. You will need a Limiter Release Matter to break 99,999,999 stats, if you don't have paid DLCs, you will need the most powerful equipment and upgrade them to get this Matter.

Wikia link
http://mugen-souls.wikia.com/wiki/Limiter_Release_%28Mugen_Souls_Z_Matter%29

Upgrade to Grade G, move cursor to randomize
Sun Goddess Medal

Upgrade to Grade C, move cursor to randomize
Overwhelming Thong
Ultimate Nudie Apron
Super Popularity Mantle
Ultimate Peon's Collar
Cool Chick's Book
Smarty-Pants PC
Super Ancient Stone
Overwhelming Crown

You can get Sun Goddess Medal and Overwhelming Thong by Item Captivating Seflina's Challenge in the Mugen World Redux.

neonie wrote:What's the deal with that? Were you ever meant to be able to survive them or KO them normally? It seems to be like some of the bosses and these challanges in the game, if it weren't for being able to captivate the large crystal, would actually be completely impossible.

Like actually impossible, not hyperbole or exaggeration.

They have about 14 billion HP each, it's still going to be faster Captivating the Large Crystal, even if you can deal billions of damage in one hit lol.

Usually, captivating the large crystal would take more effort if it was in the Mugen Field or 7 World Redux, but they have 20x more health in the final battles. It is possible to beat these guys if you have the Limiter Release but it's not worth it, since they give less Shamples that way.
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

neonie
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby neonie » Wed Jul 22, 2015 9:24 pm

chouchou's peon wrote:What? Can't believe you survived that far without it. You will need a Limiter Release Matter to break 99,999,999 stats, if you don't have paid DLCs, you will need the most powerful equipment and upgrade them to get this Matter.

I did tell you I was weak and wasn't doing any appreciable damage lol.

Also I guess it sounds like if I was going to get Limiter Release (if I had even known about it) it would have been better to do so before now. As it is, since I have one trophy left, it probably won't make much of a difference (though man Godly Training 2 is a pain in the ass, I'd say my success rate is like 30%.)

Spoiler:

chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby chouchou's peon » Wed Jul 22, 2015 9:43 pm

neonie wrote:
I did tell you I was weak and wasn't doing any appreciable damage lol.

Also I guess it sounds like if I was going to get Limiter Release (if I had even known about it) it would have been better to do so before now. As it is, since I have one trophy left, it probably won't make much of a difference (though man Godly Training 2 is a pain in the ass, I'd say my success rate is like 30%.)

Yeah, you don't need to do much damage in this game to beat it. The only time I deal damage is fighting small fry in the Mugen Field, or spam Fearful Fire with max blast off to give them super high percentage based damage. The usefulness of the Limiter Release will depend on how much past 99,999,999 your stats are. It is easy to get past that number in this game. It doesn't take that long to get a Limiter Release by Item Captivating Selfina's Challenge.

If you're doing Godly Training 2 instead of Godly Training 1, you are done with Tier 15s and are farming Renegades only?
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

neonie
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby neonie » Wed Jul 22, 2015 9:50 pm

chouchou's peon wrote:
If you're doing Godly Training 2 instead of Godly Training 1, you are done with Tier 15s and are farming Renegades only?

No I just decided to go in reverse order a bit here top get Terse and Ditze levels up.

Also oh yeah I guess that Sun Goddess Medal and Overhwhemling thong are pretty easy. Also I feel like getting Sun Goddess Medal and using them as actual armor upgrades would also be pretty useful for what I'm doing. So I'll do that some.

Spoiler:

Return to “Mugen Souls Z”