Mugen Souls Z platinum thread

Mugen Mugen! Rock the Mugen! Mugen Souls Z!

Which Did you Platinum?

US/EU
30%
JP
15%
KOR
No votes
Double Plat
5%
Triple plat
5%
Working on it
20%
On hold (temporary or in the back log)
20%
On Hold (permanently)
No votes
why is this here dood?
5%

Total votes: 20

chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Re: Mugen Souls Z platinum thread

Postby chouchou's peon » Wed Jul 22, 2015 10:04 pm

neonie wrote:
chouchou's peon wrote:
If you're doing Godly Training 2 instead of Godly Training 1, you are done with Tier 15s and are farming Renegades only?

No I just decided to go in reverse order a bit here top get Terse and Ditz levels up.

My main concern is why Godly Training 2 instead of Godly Training 1? Yesterday (Subject: Mugen Souls Z platinum thread), I suggested to alternate between Ultimate Battle (one with Kakeru) and Godly Training 1 (one with Chou-Chou Ego) to get Tier 15s + Renegades.

Another thing I learned by mastering Mugen Souls Z is time management and how to plan everything.

Have you figured out how much extra Renegades you need so you won't be wasting effort? That was what the formula above was for, but you don't have excel. Don't you have a strict schedule to play Atelier Shallie?

If you need to raise Ditz/ Terse strictly, you should do Post Game runs because they will give Happies and Renegades, while Godly Training 2 only gives Renegades, excess Golden Drill and Black Boxes, plus you will still need to get Happies. I'd rather farm Godly Training 1 because you could balance out the rest of the Tier 15s by doing Ultimate Battle (Kakeru) and get them all to 9999 without throwing away excess Shamples past 9999, instead getting 9999 of 2 types and still need to do the same amount of battles to do the rest.

Example, you will have 9999 Golden Drills and Black Boxes, but only 6000 of the rest. you will still have to do 37 extra Peon Rebellions, + farm Happies and waste the Renegades earned during post game because you already have 9999 of those as well.).
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

neonie
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby neonie » Wed Jul 22, 2015 10:21 pm

chouchou's peon wrote:My main concern is why Godly Training 2 instead of Godly Training 1? Yesterday (Subject: Mugen Souls Z platinum thread), I suggested to alternate between Ultimate Battle (one with Kakeru) and Godly Training 1 (one with Chou-Chou Ego) to get Tier 15s + Renegades.

I don't have a good answer for that other then I got the number mixed up xD

chouchou's peon wrote:Have you figured out how much extra Renegades you need so you won't be wasting effort? That was what the formula above is for but you don't have excel. Don't you have a strict schedule to play Atelier Shallie?

Oh no lol. Shallie came in on the 14th (I actually haven't even opened it yet, I'm saving that as a reward for the platinum on this game lol.) I could literally futz around with this for as long as I want/need. And with only one trophy left there's no way I'm just going to drop getting it now. I'll see if I can download excel and put that formula in though.

That being said, one of the things I actually enjoy (have been enjoying) about this game, IS seeing how high my stats can go (becuase I guess I'm a freak for that sort of thing), so what to you might look like me wasting time/effort is actually just my own way of having fun with the game, so now that I know there's a fairly simple way to limit release, that just makes me want to go grind stats more xD

chouchou's peon wrote:If you need Ditz/ Terse raised, you should do Post Game runs if you want to increase Ditz/ Terse much faster because they will give Happies and Renegades, while this only gives Renegades and you will still need to get Happies. I'd rather farm Godly Training 1 because you could balance out the rest of the Tier 15s by doing Ultimate Battle (Kakeru) and get them all to 9999 without throwing away excess Shamples past 9999, instead getting 9999 of 2 types and still need to do the same amount of battles to do the rest.

Example, you will have 9999 Golden Drills and Black Boxes, but only 6000 of the rest. you will still have to do 37 extra Peon Rebellions, + farm Happies and waste the Renegades earned during post game because you have 9999 of those as well.).

Yeah I might do some post game runs after I get these goddess medals.
Houk wrote:THE HYPOTHETICAL CENSORSHIP OF BABIES!

Spoiler:

chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby chouchou's peon » Wed Jul 22, 2015 10:33 pm

neonie wrote:I don't have a good answer for that other then I got the number mixed up xD

Phew, good thing you mentioned it though. The reason why it's wasted effort is because somehow, they decided to make every Ultimate Absurdity World battle drop Golden Drills and/or Black Boxes, but at least you don't mind playing a few extra battles.

Oh no lol. Shallie came in on the 14th (I actually haven't even opened it yet, I'm saving that as a reward for the platinum on this game lol.) I could literally futz around with this for as long as I want/need. And with only one trophy left there's no way I'm just going to drop getting it now. I'll see if I can download excel and put that formula in though.

That being said, one of the things I actually enjoy (have been enjoying) about this game, IS seeing how high my stats can go (because I guess I'm a freak for that sort of thing), so what to you might look like me wasting time/effort is actually just my own way of having fun with the game, so now that I know there's a fairly simple way to limit release, that just makes me want to go grind stats more xD

That's actually quite surprising, thought you were a more casual gamer and didn't care about character builds since you didn't feel like working on Matter or Peon Fusions the first time. I remember seeing CAPS for anything you didn't understand, but the game's extremely fun after you know how it works.

So you're not a trophy whore who wants to clear as many games a possible! I'm not one either, which is why I still play this game, even after clearing everything. I actually wanted to play this game longer but it kinda ended too fast for me and other people.
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

neonie
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby neonie » Wed Jul 22, 2015 10:44 pm

chouchou's peon wrote:Phew, good thing you mentioned it though. The reason why it's wasted effort is because somehow, they decided to make every Ultimate Absurdity World battle drop Golden Drills and/or Black Boxes, but at least you don't mind playing a few extra battles.

Yeah, I've been going at it pretty constantly the last few nights, taking breaks inbetween. But my determination is high.

chouchou's peon wrote:That's actually quite surprising. I remember seeing CAPS for anything you didn't understand, but the game's extremely fun after you know how it works.

It all just seemed reaaaaaaaaaaaally complicated at first but once I've done something once or twice and start to understand it, it's no longer and issue -w-

chouchou's peon wrote:So you're not a trophy whore who wants to clear as many games a possible! I'm not one either, which is why I still play this game, even after clearing everything. I actually wanted to play this game longer but it kinda ended too fast for me and other people.

Half and half on that one. Sometime around last year I decided that I did want to start getting trophy's/platinum because it gave me something to work toward. But the only way I'll go after them is if they seem actually possible (to me). SAO: Hollow Fragment is one such plat I HAD to give up on. Mugen Souls z on the other hand is a game I felt it would be worth going back to, as I never really gave getting it's platinum an honest shot.

I'll probably stop playing AFTER the platinum, but if it takes me a little longer then it should because I'm goofing around raising stats for no reason (or just because it's kind of super Zen), I don't really mind that either.

Spoiler:

neonie
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby neonie » Thu Jul 23, 2015 10:02 pm

As I'm going through NG+'s (I screwed up the True End the first time and cooooooooompletely forgot about all of the Mugen Field requirements) , I'm wondering, is there a way I can turn off all Tutorial stuff forever? I don't need to learn how to Fever Time or Captivate every time I play through the game. Honestly I feel like NG+ should just NOT give you that stuff by default because it's new game+. You'd think it'd just figure out "Hey you beat the game once, guess you know what you're doing."

Spoiler:

chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby chouchou's peon » Thu Jul 23, 2015 11:42 pm

neonie wrote:As I'm going through NG+'s (I screwed up the True End the first time and cooooooooompletely forgot about all of the Mugen Field requirements) , I'm wondering, is there a way I can turn off all Tutorial stuff forever? I don't need to learn how to Fever Time or Captivate every time I play through the game. Honestly I feel like NG+ should just NOT give you that stuff by default because it's new game+. You'd think it'd just figure out "Hey you beat the game once, guess you know what you're doing."

They did turned off all the tutorials on NG+ in this game. That's one thing better about Mugen Souls Z than the first one, if you do an NG+ in the original, you'd have to do the dumbest tutorials like Peon Salon, Equipment, Party Members, hot spring, weapon, shop, etc (basically every single mechanic) everytime you do an NG+ (and you had to do 18 NG+ for a platinum + 300 hours extra of farming).

For tutorial battles, they will ask if you want to skip them or not.

Did you set your Field Movement Speed on the "Game Options" to max speed? That should make NG+s go by faster.

I just did a New Game + run and tried to think of the most efficient way to clear them without using extra items. Captivate the spots in this order I listed them to get as many free Planet Energy as you can. Do not bother with planet spots that ask for ultra rare equipment unless you have no choice.

CHAPTER 2

Scarlet
View a bunch of events
Planet Spot 2- Fried Eggs x1
Planet Spot 1 freebie
Planet Spot 4 freebie

Regulus - can't even visit until next chapter, and does not need to be visited.

CHAPTER 3

White
Planet Spot 1 freebie
Planet Spot 2- Sour Milk x1
Planet Spot 4- Simple Bra
Planet Spot 3 freebie
Planet Spot 5 freebie

Praesepe - none, just skip to Nao event north of the map.

CHAPTER 4

Rose
-----Skip Planet Spot 8 (asks for Ankle Socks)
Planet Spot 2 freebie
Planet Spot 1 - Move Seal Nhaos x2
Planet Spot 3 freebie
Planet Spot 4 freebie
Planet Spot 5 freebie
Planet Spot 6 freebie

Spica
Planet Spot 2 freebie
Planet Spot 3- Virus Nhaos x3
Planet Spot 4 freebie
Planet Spot 10 freebie
----Skip Planet Spot 5
Planet Spot 6 freebie

CHAPTER 5

Silver
Planet Spot 1 freebie
-----Skip Planet Spot 2
Head to Event
Head to another Event
Planet Spot 3 freebie
Planet Spot 4 freebie
-----Skip Planet Spot 5
Planet Spot 10 freebie

Gliese - Make a left turn and go to the event.

CHAPTER 6

Violet world
Head to Event
Planet Spot 6- Out Mirror x2
Planet Spot 8 freebie
Planet Spot 9 freebie

Alrami - Head to the middle eastern side of the map.

CHAPTER 7
Head to floor 10 of the Mugen Field and view all events before finishing the chapter!

Crimson World
Planet Spot 1 freebie
Planet Spot 3 freebie
-----Skip Planet Spot 4
Planet Spot 6 freebie
Planet Spot 7 freebie

Dzuba Ruins
***If you haven't visited the Mugen Field yet, go visit floor 10 now!***

In the ruins, keep taking the farthest warps to get to the far east event.

CHAPTER 8

Ebon World
Planet Spot 1 freebie
Planet Spot 3 freebie
Planet Spot 4 freebie
Planet Spot 7 freebie
Planet spot 6 Plastic Vest
Planet Spot 10 freebie
Select "no" when wanting to leave the field and then fight Tioni

Deneb Algedi
nothing. This chapter only takes place on Ebon World. No need to come here.

CHAPTER 9

Gray World
Planet Spot 1 freebie
Planet Spot 2 freebie
-----Skip Planet Spot 4 since it asks for the disgusting Andy Claws
Planet Spot 6 freebie
Planet Spot 5 freebie
Planet Spot 8 freebie

Scheat Ruins - head most southwestern of the map to fight boss.

CHAPTER 10

Amethyst World
View the 1st two Amethyst World events. Then start captivating everything since it requires everything captivated to see events.
Planet Spot 7 freebie
Planet Spot 6 freebie
Planet Spot 3 Wild Coat (buy at clothing store)
Planet Spot 2 freebie
Planet Spot 5 freebie
-----Skip Planet Spot 1 since it's too far away
Planet Spot 8 Traveler's Mantle

Alrescha Ruins doesn't need to be visited at all. Everything takes place on Amethyst World and no need to visit the ruins.

CHAPTER 11

Jade World
-----Skip Planet Spot 1
Planet Spot 3 freebie
Planet Spot 4 freebie
Planet Spot 2 freebie
View event
Planet Spot 5 freebie
View 2 more events
Planet Spot 7 freebie
Planet Spot 6 freebie

Elnath - Head to the most northern area. Grab Yakisoba Bread in treasure chest before touching event.

CHAPTER 12

Sapphire World
Planet Spot 2 freebie
Planet Spot 4 freebie
Planet Spot 5 Coconut Shampoo x1
Planet Spot 7 freebie
Planet Spot 3 freebie

Castor Ruins 2
Planet Spot 2 freebie
Planet Spot 3 freebie
Planet Spot 4 Ginger Pork x4
Grab Ultimate Snag Treasure for Knifeproof Vest and Yakisoba Bread
Planet Spot 8 freebie
Warp out to beginning of map
Planet Spot 1 Knifeproof Vest
Planet Spot 6 freebie
Head to event

CHAPTER 13

Head to Mugen Field prior to entering Ivory and getting Belleria.
View all Mugen Field events. You can continue your Mugen Field run on floor 11, if you've visited this place at Chapter 7 and viewed all events on the floor 10 Rest Stop.
Fight the Sun Goddess.

Ivory World - Captivate everything in sight. Be sure to have the following items to captivate some Planet Spots.
Bronze Socks x1
Yakisoba Bread x2
Warding Powder x10
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

neonie
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby neonie » Fri Jul 24, 2015 12:14 am

chouchou's peon wrote:They did turned off all the tutorials on NG+ in this game. That's one thing better about Mugen Souls Z than the first one, if you do an NG+ in the original, you'd have to do the dumbest tutorials like Peon Salon, Equipment, Party Members, hot spring, weapon, shop, etc (basically every single mechanic) everytime you do an NG+ (and you had to do 18 NG+ for a platinum + 300 hours extra of farming).

For tutorial battles, they will ask if you want to skip them or not.

Did you set your Field Movement Speed on the "Game Options" to max speed? That should make NG+s go by faster.

Hmm? As far as I can tell it still makes you button past ALL of the Shampuru Training screens, and still makes you do various battle tutorials you can't skip (Like the captivate one and the blast off one). When it asks me if I want to skip the tutorial I always pick "yes" and it still gives me those screens and battles -w-

I hadn't messed with the movement speed yet. I set it to max now. This is going to take a little getting used to lol.

chouchou's peon wrote:
Spoiler:

I just did a New Game + run and tried to think of the most efficient way to clear them without using extra items. Captivate the spots in this order I listed them to get as many free Planet Energy as you can. Do not bother with planet spots that ask for ultra rare equipment unless you have no choice.

CHAPTER 2

Scarlet
View a bunch of events
Planet Spot 2- Fried Eggs x1
Planet Spot 1 freebie
Planet Spot 4 freebie

Regulus - can't even visit until next chapter, and does not need to be visited.

CHAPTER 3

White
Planet Spot 1 freebie
Planet Spot 2- Sour Milk x1
Planet Spot 4- Simple Bra
Planet Spot 3 freebie
Planet Spot 5 freebie

Praesepe - none, just skip to Nao event north of the map.

CHAPTER 4

Rose
-----Skip Planet Spot 8 (asks for Ankle Socks)
Planet Spot 2 freebie
Planet Spot 1 - Move Seal Nhaos x2
Planet Spot 3 freebie
Planet Spot 4 freebie
Planet Spot 5 freebie
Planet Spot 6 freebie

Spica
Planet Spot 2 freebie
Planet Spot 3- Virus Nhaos x3
Planet Spot 4 freebie
Planet Spot 10 freebie
----Skip Planet Spot 5
Planet Spot 6 freebie

CHAPTER 5

Silver
Planet Spot 1 freebie
-----Skip Planet Spot 2
Head to Event
Head to another Event
Planet Spot 3 freebie
Planet Spot 4 freebie
-----Skip Planet Spot 5
Planet Spot 10 freebie

Gliese - Make a left turn and go to the event.

CHAPTER 6

Violet world
Head to Event
Planet Spot 6- Out Mirror x2
Planet Spot 8 freebie
Planet Spot 9 freebie

Alrami - Head to the middle eastern side of the map.

CHAPTER 7
Head to floor 10 of the Mugen Field and view all events before finishing the chapter!

Crimson World
Planet Spot 1 freebie
Planet Spot 3 freebie
-----Skip Planet Spot 4
Planet Spot 6 freebie
Planet Spot 7 freebie

Dzuba Ruins
***If you haven't visited the Mugen Field yet, go visit floor 10 now!***

In the ruins, keep taking the farthest warps to get to the far east event.

CHAPTER 8

Ebon World
Planet Spot 1 freebie
Planet Spot 3 freebie
Planet Spot 4 freebie
Planet Spot 7 freebie
Planet spot 6 Plastic Vest
Planet Spot 10 freebie
Select "no" when wanting to leave the field and then fight Tioni

Deneb Algedi
nothing. This chapter only takes place on Ebon World. No need to come here.

CHAPTER 9

Gray World
Planet Spot 1 freebie
Planet Spot 2 freebie
-----Skip Planet Spot 4 since it asks for the disgusting Andy Claws
Planet Spot 6 freebie
Planet Spot 5 freebie
Planet Spot 8 freebie

Scheat Ruins - head most southwestern of the map to fight boss.

CHAPTER 10

Amethyst World
View the 1st two Amethyst World events. Then start captivating everything since it requires everything captivated to see events.
Planet Spot 7 freebie
Planet Spot 6 freebie
Planet Spot 3 Wild Coat (buy at clothing store)
Planet Spot 2 freebie
Planet Spot 5 freebie
-----Skip Planet Spot 1 since it's too far away
Planet Spot 8 Traveler's Mantle

Alrescha Ruins doesn't need to be visited at all. Everything takes place on Amethyst World and no need to visit the ruins.

CHAPTER 11

Jade World
-----Skip Planet Spot 1
Planet Spot 3 freebie
Planet Spot 4 freebie
Planet Spot 2 freebie
View event
Planet Spot 5 freebie
View 2 more events
Planet Spot 7 freebie
Planet Spot 6 freebie

Elnath - Head to the most northern area. Grab Yakisoba Bread in treasure chest before touching event.

CHAPTER 12

Sapphire World
Planet Spot 2 freebie
Planet Spot 4 freebie
Planet Spot 5 Coconut Shampoo x1
Planet Spot 7 freebie
Planet Spot 3 freebie

Castor Ruins 2
Planet Spot 2 freebie
Planet Spot 3 freebie
Planet Spot 4 Ginger Pork x4
Grab Ultimate Snag Treasure for Knifeproof Vest and Yakisoba Bread
Planet Spot 8 freebie
Warp out to beginning of map
Planet Spot 1 Knifeproof Vest
Planet Spot 6 freebie
Head to event

CHAPTER 13

Head to Mugen Field prior to entering Ivory and getting Belleria.
View all Mugen Field events. You can continue your Mugen Field run on floor 11, if you've visited this place at Chapter 7 and viewed all events on the floor 10 Rest Stop.
Fight the Sun Goddess.

Ivory World - Captivate everything in sight. Be sure to have the following items to captivate some Planet Spots.
Bronze Socks x1
Yakisoba Bread x2
Warding Powder x10

Wowy that is extremely comprehensive. Also I don't even remember which pieces of equipment are rare anymore since I have like 50+ of everything ones asked for xD

Spoiler:

chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby chouchou's peon » Fri Jul 24, 2015 12:33 am

neonie wrote:Wowy that is extremely comprehensive. Also I don't even remember which pieces of equipment are rare anymore since I have like 50+ of everything ones asked for xD

Yup, I wrote it while I was playing the game. 1 post game run should take about 1 hour if you're extremely fast and will give over 2000 Happies and 1700 Renegades.

If you want to talk about rare equipment, how many nasty Andy's Claws do you have? What about Zanbato?
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

neonie
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby neonie » Fri Jul 24, 2015 12:49 am

chouchou's peon wrote:
neonie wrote:Wowy that is extremely comprehensive. Also I don't even remember which pieces of equipment are rare anymore since I have like 50+ of everything ones asked for xD

Yup, I wrote it while I was playing the game. 1 post game run should take about 1 hour if you're extremely fast and will give over 2000 Happies and 1700 Renegades.

If you want to talk about rare equipment, how many nasty Andy's Claws do you have? What about Zanbato?

13 Andy's claws, 3 Zanbatos. Yeah wow lol.

Spoiler:

chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby chouchou's peon » Fri Jul 24, 2015 1:19 am

neonie wrote:
chouchou's peon wrote:Yup, I wrote it while I was playing the game. 1 post game run should take about 1 hour if you're extremely fast and will give over 2000 Happies and 1700 Renegades.

That's a lot more of those items than I expected. Only asked because curious if you had a lot of those if you had 50+ of all other items needed.
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

neonie
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby neonie » Fri Jul 24, 2015 1:24 am

chouchou's peon wrote:
neonie wrote:
chouchou's peon wrote:Yup, I wrote it while I was playing the game. 1 post game run should take about 1 hour if you're extremely fast and will give over 2000 Happies and 1700 Renegades.

That's a lot more of those items than I expected. Only asked because curious if you had a lot of those if you had 50+ of all other items needed.

The one I noticed while doing my run was I had like four Yakisoba Bread

Spoiler:

chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby chouchou's peon » Fri Jul 24, 2015 2:00 am

neonie wrote:The one I noticed while doing my run was I had like four Yakisoba Bread

Sounds like you'll run out of them but luckily you can get 2 of them by playing the story normally. I wrote on the NG+ guide on where to get them. One is found on Elnath Ruins in a chest prior to going to the event, and another at Castor Ruins in an Ultimate Snag treasure.
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

neonie
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby neonie » Sat Jul 25, 2015 2:24 am

Tis done. The Platinum is had. Twas fun. Thank you for all your help, I certainly would not have been able to do it without you.

(My trophy card doesn't reflect it yet because I accidentally updated the card before I synched my trophies. Did it in the wrong order, whoops.)

Spoiler:

chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby chouchou's peon » Sat Jul 25, 2015 5:44 am

neonie wrote:Tis done. The Platinum is had. Twas fun. Thank you for all your help, I certainly would not have been able to do it without you.

(My trophy card doesn't reflect it yet because I accidentally updated the card before I synched my trophies. Did it in the wrong order, whoops.)

Oh nice, congrats neonie 8-)

*You can vote that you got a platinum on this thread*

You got the platinum because you put a lot of effort into it. I just led you to the right direction. This is a platinum trophy you should be proud of, since it takes a lot of effort to overcome an obstacle that you thought was impossible.

How do you feel after getting the trophy? Getting a platinum makes me really want a sequel for this game or something similar.
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

neonie
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby neonie » Sat Jul 25, 2015 2:02 pm

chouchou's peon wrote:*You can vote that you got a platinum on this thread*

Changed vote

chouchou's peon wrote:You got the platinum because you put a lot of effort into it. I just led you to the right direction. This is a platinum trophy you should be proud of, since it takes a lot of effort to overcome an obstacle that you thought was impossible.

Still, for a game like this, it can turn into a sort of Lost Woods if you don't know where to go/what to do/what to work towards. Having someone there to help and point the right direction is kind of invaluable. The game (the trophy's) tell you WHAT you need you to do get then, but without the right information can seem insurmountable.
chouchou's peon wrote:How do you feel after getting the trophy? Getting a platinum makes me really want a sequel for this game or something similar.

I feel like if they did make a third game I would now be much better prepared to tackle it. I've learned quite a few lessons in the process of both beating the normal game and earning the Platinum that, if they didn't change up the systems to much, would make playing the next game much easier. Stuff like using Fever Time to earn money and how in the early game levels aren't nearly as important as upgrading equipment. Those two things alone completely change the way you look at the game.

When you go into it thinking of it as a straight JRPG, that's going to make you have a bit of a tough time.

Spoiler:

Return to “Mugen Souls Z”