Mugen Souls Z platinum thread

Mugen Mugen! Rock the Mugen! Mugen Souls Z!

Which Did you Platinum?

US/EU
30%
JP
15%
KOR
No votes
Double Plat
5%
Triple plat
5%
Working on it
20%
On hold (temporary or in the back log)
20%
On Hold (permanently)
No votes
why is this here dood?
5%

Total votes: 20

darkrchaos
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke

Re: Mugen Souls Z platinum thread

Postby darkrchaos » Sat Feb 22, 2014 12:38 pm

I plan on getting it for the JP one I'm not sure if I will end up getting it on the US in time or not.

Rednal
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Rednal » Sat Feb 22, 2014 12:48 pm

I'll try for the US one, at least. ^^
PSN: LordRednal / Twitter: @Rednal29 ] Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/rednal29

chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby chouchou's peon » Sat Feb 22, 2014 5:23 pm

I'm working on the KR version also, I plan on getting a plat on all 3 versions.
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

Wdog-999
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Wdog-999 » Sat Feb 22, 2014 5:59 pm

chouchou's peon wrote:I'm working on the KR version also, I plan on getting a plat on all 3 versions.

Have you completed the JP version yet?

If so, about how many hours? I believe I heard it was about 100 hours for the plat, but I want to be sure.
Thanks to TwilightStar for the sig! :D
Trophy card
Spoiler:

chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby chouchou's peon » Sat Feb 22, 2014 6:43 pm

Wdog-999 wrote:

If so, about how many hours? I believe I heard it was about 100 hours for the plat, but I want to be sure.

Yup, I completed the JP version of Mugen Souls Z. It only takes about 100 hours to plat for an average player but I've heard of pro players getting a plat for this game in under 70 hours.
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

darkrchaos
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke

Postby darkrchaos » Sat Feb 22, 2014 10:05 pm

chouchou's peon wrote:
Wdog-999 wrote:

Yup, I completed the JP version of Mugen Souls Z. It only takes about 100 hours to plat for an average player but I've heard of pro players getting a plat for this game in under 70 hours.

I'm at about 180 hours. -_- but I feel I'm close. After I'm done money grinding I may be able to get the rest.
Only 2 bosses in the 3rd set and I got the 4th set to do.

Aikia
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Postby Aikia » Sun Feb 23, 2014 9:03 am

I plat'd the JP version in 148 hours, will be doing the NA version when it comes out. I dont speak one word jap so most of the game was just memorizing JP characters for items and such. Also spent quite amount of time chatting on here with ChouChousPeon mostly.

I assume it to be an average 80-100 hour game. There are alot of cut scenes aswell so that plays a big part.

Wdog-999
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Wdog-999 » Sun Feb 23, 2014 9:19 am

Blackchaosdragon wrote:.... well crap i totally over shot the fact there was a KOR ver ... oh well lets just focus on 2 versions for now at least

You can just add it to the poll now. It's fairly early in, so there's a good chance the people who voted will notice that their votes were erased and vote again.

If anything, you should definitely make it so we can change our vote once we cast it. Someone could go from "Working on it" to "JP Plat" and they'd have no way to reflect this in the poll.
Thanks to TwilightStar for the sig! :D
Trophy card
Spoiler:

chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby chouchou's peon » Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:52 am

Wdog-999 wrote:You can just add it to the poll now. It's fairly early in, so there's a good chance the people who voted will notice that their votes were erased and vote again.

If anything, you should definitely make it so we can change our vote once we cast it. Someone could go from "Working on it" to "JP Plat" and they'd have no way to reflect this in the poll.

I'm probably the only person who owns the Korean version of this game, it's kind of funny how the trophies are in Japanese but they still count as two separate trophy list.

If I were to make a prediction like the Neptunia PP platinum (that wasn't me) thread, I'd vote for the EN platinum too since getting a plat for the JP version is the same thing but easier since you can spend money for DLCs much easier.

Just looked at PSN Trophies.org on this game and it looks like no plat guides for this game yet. I hope greensaber make a platinum guide for this game, it doesn't take that long to plat.
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby chouchou's peon » Mon Feb 24, 2014 2:05 pm

Blackchaosdragon wrote:Cool got it. okay done it! so the vote needs to be done again guys
i really wasnt expecting anyone to be doing the KOR ver so yeah a triple plat seems likely
so are you gonna go for it CCP, a triple plat i mean?

Yup, I'll definitely go for a triple plat for this game. Compared to the original game, getting 10 plats in Mugen Souls Z is like getting one plat on the original Mugen Souls.

Having a little trouble on the Korean version because I didn't download the free DLCs since I don't have a Korean account. Still trying to get a plat on the original game as well.
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby chouchou's peon » Tue Feb 25, 2014 12:03 pm

Blackchaosdragon wrote:
Well you can create a kor account but if you're mostly though the game then i guess theres little point but as for the original Im sure you'll manage it no probs

Well, I guess I'll see how well I can do without free DLC equips. The more challenging it is, the more I might get used to Korean text. Anybody here that knows Korean, have any tips for someone who has no knowledge of it?
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

MegaManZXAvant
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Postby MegaManZXAvant » Wed Feb 26, 2014 1:17 pm

I would advise you to add to the poll "On hold" Or "On Hold ___" (insert version in that space) for those like me who have all progress on Mugen Souls Z (and Mugen Souls) on hold for the time being on the Japanese release and I won't be purchasing the NA release in May I might just skip it entirely and if they don't release a digital copy of NA Mugen Souls Z I will unlikely buy it.

So basically both Mugen Souls & Z are on trophy hold for now, I am however going to purchase the digital copy to Mugen Souls next month (and going to sell the retail copy to Game Stop as I will no longer need it) that is not until late middle of the month when my dad gets the chase bill.

Spoiler:
This has been really bugging me with forum signatures and the lack of a center tag this forum really needs to add that, my signature looks terrible with it defaulted to left aline.
Last edited by MegaManZXAvant on Fri Feb 28, 2014 8:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
PSN Friend Requests are very welcome just don't leave it blank or I will reject it.
Hummingbird Facebook Player.me YouTube Twitter

darkrchaos
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke

Postby darkrchaos » Wed Feb 26, 2014 2:53 pm

Blackchaosdragon wrote:Sure but i dont think people want to keep on voting over and over again lol
so if anyone else has anything further to add to the poll now is the time 8-)
and i'll add it all in tomorow

I think you forgot to make it so people could change there votes. So they could change it from working on to gotten.

chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby chouchou's peon » Thu Feb 27, 2014 11:04 pm

Oh nice, now we can cast our votes whenever we want. I was having fun learning how to read the Korean alphabet while I was playing that version. Reading it is easy but there are too many Korean sounds that my ears are not accustomed to.
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

chouchou's peon
Netherworld Archduke
Netherworld Archduke

Postby chouchou's peon » Sun Mar 02, 2014 2:04 pm

Blackchaosdragon wrote:Im sure you'll get used to it im sure
be sure to change working on it to finished after you're done :)

Yup, I did, get used to it. I played it for 50 hours on my two days off without DLC. This game is extremely difficult without free DLC, it'll definitely save around 40+ hours but I think we can't make Korean PSN IDs if we don't live in Korea.

The battles in this game are extremely challenging without DLC but very fun! I have to do party/ equip setups, switch through party members in battle (doesn't cost a turn and allows extra movement) and I save at every Mugen Rest area (this original game didn't allow this). I usually lose due to improper strategy and setup but win next time since most battles can be won unless you don't have enough AGI and there are enough enemies to destroy the party before you can make a move.

Free DLCs give:
Spoiler:
    1.) Second best equips in the game.

2.) Recipe lists that give the strongest "Orb" type armor that are easy to get as well as a Shampuru Bazooka that is insanely powerful, easy to make (requires selling one of the weakest Bazookas and getting Peon Regulations from the 100 bet. It also makes Fetish Posing a lot easier and probably increases Shampuru drops.

3.) A ton of free tickets that you can use to unlock 100 floors right away on the Mugen Field instead of clearing challenges and farming several hours for them.

4.) A very easy DLC battle that guarantees around 150 of all Tier 15 Shampurus in one battle. (This DLC might save up a lot of hours.)

There's a lot less bad luck in the Mugen Field and a lot less cheap deaths, the fact that the small crystal radius' are now
Spoiler:
color coded, can be toggled on or off makes and displays the effect of all enemies and allies, standing on it makes it less stressful than getting defeated without knowing what hit you.

The difficulty spike isn't as sharp as it was in the original Mugen Souls except that
Spoiler:
the post game in Mugen Souls Z is much harder. The original game had really easy battles on lower bets but compared to the maximum bet, their stats are as small as fleas in comparison. Mugen Souls' max bet is even harder than the max bet in Mugen Souls Z lol.
Sigs by ShadowJetX
Sig by Teddie Sage

Return to “Mugen Souls Z”