NISA Store Bonus

Official forum of this turn-based RPG for the PS3

What item(s) do you want to see in the NISA Store CE?

Artbook
21%
Figure/Statue
21%
Plushie
11%
Soundtrack
17%
Poster
6%
Art Prints
4%
Making of Documentary
6%
Manga/Graphic Novel
1%
Concept Art / Rough Drafts
7%
Other (discuss)
6%

Total votes: 71

Seventh
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Re: NISA Store Bonus

Postby Seventh » Sat Jun 28, 2014 3:07 pm

Excelsia wrote:Geeze. People will complain about anything.
You realize you don't have to buy the LE, right?

/sigh

But the LE Mafia will kidnap our LE Family if we don't! :cry:

Herolegend
Geo Master
Geo Master

Postby Herolegend » Wed Jul 02, 2014 10:58 am

/sigh

The same goes for your comment did you realize you don't have to comment on my complaint? I was expecting something better is all, something that's meant for the age group of the game itself, why? because its logical for instance do you buy adult games with a baby bib in the LE ? Of course you don't. /sigh

The_Dood_Abides
Demon Lord
Demon Lord

Postby The_Dood_Abides » Wed Jul 02, 2014 11:04 am

Herolegend wrote:ahh noo look what they did, something bad and giving out Bonus item: +1 Beanie of Dedication http://nisamerica.com/store/btns/fff/FFF_bonus.jpg /sigh can you say boring much? How about a glittering lighter instead or a usb keyboard with the characters on it, why a beanie ! -.-v

I do love the common sense a game that's inappropriate for children yet they put a beanie in the box that looks childish as if it was meant for kids that aren't supposed to play this game? lol seriously? Guess I'll give the beanie to my Niece shes 4. Although don't let that go to your heads Nis, I buy my Niece much better things when I see her. She will eventually dump it as she does all her toys lol So next time give us something better in the pack please.

I'm sorry the beanie has made a bad first impression with you. When you finally play Fairy Fencer F and witness Pippin in all his glorious, pugilistic, wisdom-dispensing majesty, I hope you take back the beanie from your niece and wear it with pride befitting a true warrior of justice.
Yeah, well, that's just, like, your opinion, man.

Seventh
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Seventh » Wed Jul 02, 2014 11:20 am

Huh, wait - the beanie is the only part exclusive to NISA, right? I could get the rest at a regular store?

I just hate having to work with that stupid thing NISA's site does, but I really think I want that artbook.

DuchessBianca
Loyal Vassal
Loyal Vassal

Postby DuchessBianca » Wed Jul 02, 2014 8:36 pm

Herolegend wrote:

/sigh

The same goes for your comment did you realize you don't have to comment on my complaint? I was expecting something better is all, something that's meant for the age group of the game itself, why? because its logical for instance do you buy adult games with a baby bib in the LE ? Of course you don't. /sigh

I kinda did....
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00FFHEZUE/ref ... 1GU8&psc=1
included a bib, feeding spoon and plate XD

PringlesXD
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby PringlesXD » Sat Jul 05, 2014 8:54 am

Loved the Limited Edition bonus! I'll pre-order it this weekend and I'll wear the hell out of that beanie!

Prinny Overlord
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke

Postby Prinny Overlord » Mon Jul 07, 2014 7:13 am

Its another hat for PAX(Penny Arcade Expo) for me next year. This year I had Fuka's Prinny hat. :lol:
Soul Nomad and HDN MKII Crossover Fanfic Cursed Sword.
Neptunia Major Crossover Fanfic Dimension Cross Chapter 3.

Seventh
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Seventh » Mon Jul 07, 2014 7:21 am

Seventh wrote:Huh, wait - the beanie is the only part exclusive to NISA, right? I could get the rest at a regular store?

I just hate having to work with that stupid thing NISA's site does, but I really think I want that artbook.

Bumping this.

To ask a different way, if I preordered the LE from, say, from GS, would I only miss the hat?

Houk
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke

Postby Houk » Mon Jul 07, 2014 12:33 pm

As far as I know, there are no plans to make the LE available anywhere other than our store, as normal. I do believe they're planning to package the standard edition with the artbook, but that would be it.

Seventh
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby Seventh » Mon Jul 07, 2014 12:58 pm

Houk wrote:As far as I know, there are no plans to make the LE available anywhere other than our store, as normal. I do believe they're planning to package the standard edition with the artbook, but that would be it.

Huh! Because I know I got, like, the ATQ LE or something from Gamestop well after release, but that works. Thanks!

Houk
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke

Postby Houk » Mon Jul 07, 2014 2:13 pm

Seventh wrote:
Houk wrote:As far as I know, there are no plans to make the LE available anywhere other than our store, as normal. I do believe they're planning to package the standard edition with the artbook, but that would be it.

Huh! Because I know I got, like, the ATQ LE or something from Gamestop well after release, but that works. Thanks!

It's possible that we did have a deal with them for that specific LE or some other one, but generally it's limited to our store (unless the retailer decides they actually do want to carry it). So it's always possible they'll carry an LE, but you can generally assume they won't have it.

ArmyofDarkness
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Postby ArmyofDarkness » Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:30 pm

I really wish for more Figurine's in the LE's. I bought Tales of Xillia for the Milla fig. I haven't even played the game, but she sits proudly next to my Super Sonico prize fig.

Herolegend
Geo Master
Geo Master

Postby Herolegend » Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:52 pm

The_Dood_Abides wrote:
Herolegend wrote:ahh noo look what they did, something bad and giving out Bonus item: +1 Beanie of Dedication http://nisamerica.com/store/btns/fff/FFF_bonus.jpg /sigh can you say boring much? How about a glittering lighter instead or a usb keyboard with the characters on it, why a beanie ! -.-v

I do love the common sense a game that's inappropriate for children yet they put a beanie in the box that looks childish as if it was meant for kids that aren't supposed to play this game? lol seriously? Guess I'll give the beanie to my Niece shes 4. Although don't let that go to your heads Nis, I buy my Niece much better things when I see her. She will eventually dump it as she does all her toys lol So next time give us something better in the pack please.

I'm sorry the beanie has made a bad first impression with you. When you finally play Fairy Fencer F and witness Pippin in all his glorious, pugilistic, wisdom-dispensing majesty, I hope you take back the beanie from your niece and wear it with pride befitting a true warrior of justice.

lol funny reply. I was so hoping for replica sword or perhaps a Fairy Fencer ps3 control pad /sigh well it looks like this maybe my last game from NisA they are preventing me or rather everyone in Europe from purchasing USA games, just about got lucky with this Fairy fencer. I'm in the UK don't know why they suddenly wanted less profit. I hate PAL games with a vengeance. I will not buy nor endorse PAL games ever. I still don't see myself as part of Europe we have our own currency for crying out loud :( Why is America our supposedly sister country and yet we are treated poorly.

DuchessBianca wrote:
I kinda did....

That doesn't look like an adult game? If it is I can safely say now I've seen everything.

ArmyofDarkness wrote:I really wish for more Figurine's in the LE's. I bought Tales of Xillia for the Milla fig. I haven't even played the game, but she sits proudly next to my Super Sonico prize fig.

Dude you read my mind, I also got Tales of xilia LE only because of that figure statue. I declined on the Tales of Xilia 2 LE because I hate male statues unless its Sephiroth or someone just as really cool.

on a quick side note I heard they promised Tales of xilia all Japanese DLC on USA DLC accounts. Guess what we still missing some. and Suppose they will never come out. You can expect them to lie about Tales of Xillia 2.

DuchessBianca
Loyal Vassal
Loyal Vassal

Postby DuchessBianca » Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:41 pm

Herolegend wrote:
DuchessBianca wrote:
I kinda did....

That doesn't look like an adult game? If it is I can safely say now I've seen everything.

Its a dungeon crawler/roguelike, its lighthearted but its meant more for teens and up rather then kids so yeah you've seen everything lol

Esty Dee
Peon
Peon

Postby Esty Dee » Fri Jul 11, 2014 12:42 am

You can never go wrong with a figure.

Return to “Fairy Fencer F”