Page 17 of 18

Re: [PS4] Fairy Fencer F - Advent Dark Force -2015

Posted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 10:01 am
by Mirai
RED-chan wrote:Niceee.

Spoiler:
So basically every girls have their own Ending now. :)

Do you've a screen of the other final boss? I've seen it but I can't remember it already, lol.


Spoiler:
Yeah, all the playable females except Marrisa have their own ending now. I believe activating them is the same as with Eryn and Tiara's and you need to see a certain sub-event.

Yep I do now, just uploaded the picture so here it is:

Image

Re: [PS4] Fairy Fencer F - Advent Dark Force -2015

Posted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 10:05 am
by RED-chan
Oh, wow, she looks all f**** up. :D

Thanks! :)

Also,

Spoiler:
Missed opportunity, Paiga could've been playable, imo.

Maybe in the inevitable sequel?

Re: [PS4] Fairy Fencer F - Advent Dark Force -2015

Posted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 2:53 pm
by LoweeIsLove
I got a question ^.^
Spoiler:
What kind of relationship do Sherman and the new Tiara have? Since Sherman remembers what happens in the previous timeline

Re: [PS4] Fairy Fencer F - Advent Dark Force -2015

Posted: Wed Nov 11, 2015 6:30 am
by xizro345
The game didn't chart that well, around 14k copies, more than Omega Quintet (around 10k) but less than Neptune VII (around 25k).

Re: [PS4] Fairy Fencer F - Advent Dark Force -2015

Posted: Wed Nov 11, 2015 8:31 am
by LoweeIsLove
xizro345 wrote:The game didn't chart that well, around 14k copies, more than Omega Quintet (around 10k) but less than Neptune VII (around 25k).

14k isn't too bad, considering that there's less of a fan following for FFF compared to Neptunia's for one thing. Plus, a good chunk of CH's audience still don't want to make the move to upgrade to PS4. It sold decently good in my books when I think about those two factors.

In other news: I went on Buyee and manged to get that maid Tiara preorder bonus :D Can't wait for the shipping invoice! I really wanted to get the LE yet, now isn't a good time.

Re: [PS4] Fairy Fencer F - Advent Dark Force -2015

Posted: Wed Nov 11, 2015 8:35 am
by RED-chan
I think it did well enough considering Fairy Fencer F isn't that popular unlike Hyperdimension Neptunia which is a huge series now. Plus, it's basically the same game as the PS3 version with extra content, so 14k is fine, imo. Enough for a sequel.

Re: [PS4] Fairy Fencer F - Advent Dark Force -2015

Posted: Wed Nov 11, 2015 8:46 am
by Seventh
RED-chan wrote:I think it did well enough considering Fairy Fencer F isn't that popular unlike Hyperdimension Neptunia which is a huge series now. Plus, it's basically the same game as the PS3 version with extra content, so 14k is fine, imo. Enough for a sequel.
I'm pretty sure the first FFF sold better than any Neptunia game had, so this would be considered a loss if anything.

Re: [PS4] Fairy Fencer F - Advent Dark Force -2015

Posted: Wed Nov 11, 2015 8:48 am
by RED-chan
It does? Then that's great. Still, I'm not surprised it didn't sell -that- much this time, like I said, it's the same game with extra content. If they make a sequel, I expect sales to be the same as the first game, if not more.

All in all, it has potential, so hopefully they'll make a sequel.

Re: [PS4] Fairy Fencer F - Advent Dark Force -2015

Posted: Fri Nov 20, 2015 6:52 am
by rzac
Any news if they're planning to localize this? I mean they did the original but I would like to think they'd do this too.

Re: [PS4] Fairy Fencer F - Advent Dark Force -2015

Posted: Fri Nov 20, 2015 6:45 pm
by Darcnova
the game just released in Japan, don't expect an announcement for a while.

Re: [PS4] Fairy Fencer F - Advent Dark Force -2015

Posted: Thu Dec 03, 2015 8:35 pm
by LoweeIsLove
It's already being localized and released in Spring 2016 O_O
Image

Re: [PS4] Fairy Fencer F - Advent Dark Force -2015

Posted: Fri Dec 04, 2015 9:50 am
by Darcnova
Makes sense...a lot of the game is already localized after all.

Re: [PS4] Fairy Fencer F - Advent Dark Force -2015

Posted: Fri Dec 04, 2015 10:45 am
by Seventh
Darcnova wrote:Makes sense...a lot of the game is already localized after all.
Assuming they're using the original localization - which would be fantastic, since anything they produce us bound to be awful in comparison, so here's hoping.

They did seem to be able to use it for FFF on PC, so it's possible, even though they redid the RBs.

Re: [PS4] Fairy Fencer F - Advent Dark Force -2015

Posted: Sat Dec 05, 2015 9:08 am
by Daverost
Seventh wrote:Assuming they're using the original localization - which would be fantastic, since anything they produce us bound to be awful in comparison, so here's hoping.


Good joke, bro.

Re: [PS4] Fairy Fencer F - Advent Dark Force -2015

Posted: Sat Dec 05, 2015 12:51 pm
by Seventh
Daverost wrote:
Seventh wrote:Assuming they're using the original localization - which would be fantastic, since anything they produce us bound to be awful in comparison, so here's hoping.
Good joke, bro.
Image