Ar tonelico III DLC

The official forums for all things Ar Tonelico
Ar Tonelico
Netherworld Count
Netherworld Count

Ar tonelico III DLC

Postby Ar Tonelico » Wed Jun 30, 2010 8:19 pm

http://www.siliconera.com/2010/06/30/ar ... -chapters/

Aoto is getting a new set of adventures. Starting on July 13, downloadable Ar Tonelico III episodes will go live on the PlayStation Network. The Binary World chapters take place on Elemina Island. Volume one is free. The other four chapters cost 200 yen ($2.25) a piece.  In addition to the Binary World, Gust prepared some personality changing content for Harvestasya. Use the tsundere pack to make Harvestasya to make her the type of character that warms up to you. The dorodere pattern gives her a hurt on the inside, but sweet on the outside personality. There are four patches to download. All of the patches are optional and free. The tsundere patch is first and it goes live on July 13.

XCronoX
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Re: Ar tonelico III DLC

Postby XCronoX » Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:22 pm

Darn ya beat me to it.

Ash
Vassal
Vassal

Postby Ash » Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:37 pm

Oh, thanks for the info! Downloaded the patches; I haven't done anything with Harvestasya yet, but I'm playing the first chapter of the extra Binary Field scenario. It's purely fanservice - basically you get to see some lovely ladies in bikinis. ("lady" = questionable)
&Twitter: veregna

lordryo
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby lordryo » Sat Jul 24, 2010 12:14 pm

I sure hope this dlc is released when the US version of AT3 is released here.
"For all of your Neptunia needs, there's an Aph for that"
Harvestasha!

shymel94
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby shymel94 » Sat Jul 24, 2010 12:28 pm

lordryo wrote:I sure hope this DLC is released when the US version of AT3 is released here.

Well it seems as though NISA has been releasing all the DLC for other games available, so I don't see them not releasing this.
The four chapters that aren't free only cost nine dollars in total, so that's good.
3DS FC: 2148-8629-2994
PSN ID: sheena1278
Wii U FC: shy_mel

TheNecromancer
Loyal Vassal
Loyal Vassal

Postby TheNecromancer » Sat Aug 28, 2010 12:00 pm

Well there is no VA in the Jp DLC, so it would be nice if they kept the cost down for the US release.

I'm actually hoping they add it into the game itself, but that might be asking too much.
Favorite ATQ tracks
EXEC_Z/.
M*S*G*Y*E*C
Tale of the Game
Pan of Age
Meld~Finnel

SjSharks182
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby SjSharks182 » Mon Aug 30, 2010 7:22 pm

Yeah, I was thinking it'd be cool if it were included in the game from the get go in the US, but as long as the dlc makes it over here somehow :)
"Can I pay my rent in fun?"

zaohua768
Peon
Peon

Postby zaohua768 » Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:14 pm

Well there is no VA in the Jp DLC, so it would be nice if they kept the cost down for the US release.I'm actually hoping they add it into the game itself, but that might be asking too much.Well it seems as though NISA has been releasing all the DLC for other games available, so I don't see them not releasing this.
The four chapters that aren't free only cost nine dollars in total, so that's good.The Binary World chapters take place on Elemina Island. Volume one is free. The other four chapters cost 200 yen ($2.25) a piece. In addition to the Binary World, Gust prepared some personality changing content for Harvestasya. Use the tsundere pack to make Harvestasya to make her the type of character that warms up to you. The dorodere pattern gives her a hurt on the inside, but sweet on the outside personality. There are four patches to download. All of the patches are optional and free. The tsundere patch is first and it goes live on July 13.

CelticRedemption
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke

Postby CelticRedemption » Tue Dec 14, 2010 1:50 am

interesting how that bot combined parts of posts from everyone in this thread...

anyways, if the japanese DLC has no voices, I guess there's no point in getting it then :\ since i won't be able to understand it without the voices
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
[20:25] <Solice> hey, sailor tenshi... blow or squirt?
[20:26] <Kana> ....what

Ar Tonelico
Netherworld Count
Netherworld Count

Postby Ar Tonelico » Tue Dec 14, 2010 3:48 am

CelticRedemption wrote:interesting how that bot combined parts of posts from everyone in this thread...

anyways, if the japanese DLC has no voices, I guess there's no point in getting it then :\ since i won't be able to understand it without the voices

Yeah the Japanese DLC has 0 voice acting and if you have a copy of the Japanese version but don't understand Japanese text, you would just have to guess as to what's happening. But i'm sure NIS America will translate them and post them on the U.S. PSN Store. But as mentioned, the 1st DLC episode is free as well as the Harvestasya DLC.

http://ar-tonelico.jp/at3/at3_DLC/

CelticRedemption
Netherworld Duke
Netherworld Duke

Postby CelticRedemption » Tue Dec 14, 2010 5:41 am

Ar Tonelico wrote:
CelticRedemption wrote:interesting how that bot combined parts of posts from everyone in this thread...

Yeah the Japanese DLC has 0 voice acting and if you have a copy of the Japanese version but don't understand Japanese text, you would just have to guess as to what's happening. But i'm sure NIS America will translate them and post them on the U.S. PSN Store. But as mentioned, the 1st DLC episode is free as well as the Harvestasya DLC.

http://ar-tonelico.jp/at3/at3_DLC/

playing the japanese version now, i'll get the NISA version as well when it comes out, though. Some of the things are kinda annoying to figure out without them talking about it, mostly battle system related things
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
[20:25] <Solice> hey, sailor tenshi... blow or squirt?
[20:26] <Kana> ....what

Justin iZ Here
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Postby Justin iZ Here » Sat Mar 12, 2011 12:10 pm

just bought a fresh PSN card and ready to go X3
Compa: my grandpa always said, "never give no manipulative bitch the benefit of a doubt".
i lold very hard
ImageImageImage

LAMV
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby LAMV » Sat Mar 12, 2011 1:57 pm

So what exactly are the DLC that Ar Tonelico Qoga has, and how much would they cost? And please minimize spoilers if possible.

aquagon
Netherworld Nobility
Netherworld Nobility

Postby aquagon » Sat Mar 12, 2011 2:18 pm

Simply put, some CS levels for the Third Reyvateil (paid) and some patches for changing the dialogues for the character Harvestasha (free).

LAMV
Netherworld Grand Duke
Netherworld Grand Duke

Postby LAMV » Sat Mar 12, 2011 2:28 pm

aquagon wrote:Simply put, some CS levels for the Third Reyvateil (paid) and some patches for changing the dialogues for the character Harvestasha (free).

Wait a minute. You have to pay to complete her Cosmosphere? Am I reading that right?

Also, how would Harvestasha's dialouge change? Or is it too spoilery to tell?

Return to “Ar Tonelico Series”